Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DrOaken, maximum expert in Reddit's ToS, explains why stupidpol is made of right-wing chuds

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/help/comments/1057hcz/i_recieved_a_warning_from_the_admins_about/j3ahaoi?context=8&sort=controversial

unddit: https://www.unddit.com/r/help/comme...ning_from_the_admins_about/j3ahaoi?context=33

Please see my citation[1] of how Reddit hosts an extensive network of right-wing bigots masquerading as “Marxists”, specifically to feed right wing senses of aggrievance, and manufacture strawmen of leftists.

This is Reddit; everyone here is pseudonymous / anonymous, and there’s one thing you can depend on, which is that in any forum with anonymous or pseudonymous users, there’s going to be individuals and groups flying false flags specifically to manipulate you.

You claimed above that your “conservatism” was limited to inoffensive and “classical conservative” positions, but your comment history debunked that.

So for all I know, you’re also a Caucasian bigot who is engaging in “as a black man” to shield you from criticism for your support of white supremacist politics. You use white supremacist dogwhistle rhetoric in other subreddits, so that’s how you come across.

What I do know is that I can’t take you at your word for what you claim to be while “being watched”, because that doesn’t comport with what you hold forth when you’re not “being watched” (what you wrote in other subreddits).

I also know that you don’t seem to understand a subtle “This conversation is over”, so here’s a direct one:

This conversation is over.

I have recieved so much hate and racism from people on the left
I doubt that. Why do I doubt that? Simple: I’ve spent the last five years dedicated to documenting, countering, and preventing racism and hate on Reddit.

I help run AgainstHateSubreddits. My job there is to catalogue hate groups that used or are using Reddit.

Unless you’re a Muslim Uighur being targeted for racist hatred by extremist Chinese Communist propagandists, or a Taiwanese national being targeted by extremist Chinese Communist propagandists, or a Han Chinese Protestant Christian being targeted by extremist Chinese Communist propagandists, or a trans woman being targeted by “online-Communist Tankie” groupies, you’ve not actually experienced hatred or racism targeting you “from the left” on Reddit.

Additionally there’s one exceptionally extensive group of right-wing bigots operating dozens of subreddits on Reddit which claim to be “Marxist”, for the purpose of hijacking and derailing any actual leftist or anti-capitalist political movement on Reddit.

If you are Caucasian or “White” and male, you definitely haven’t experienced racism or sexism on Reddit. period

[Reddit is] a site that hosted the largest white supremacist forums and the largest misogynist forums on the Internet until recently.​

This is also the site that hosted the largest “right wing political” forum on the Internet, the_Donald - which was closed for violating nearly all of the Reddit Sitewide rules - notably harassment, bullying, violent extremism, targeting individuals and groups for harassment and the aggregate manipulation of the site’s infrastructure and attempts to destroy Reddit and damage or destroy the ability of other groups than them to use the site. The screenshot I used above that shows friendly_society shows the top, lead operators of metacanada, cringeanarchy, and the_donald in a conspiracy to do exactly that.

You’ve never been afraid to leave your home because of the experience you’ve had on Reddit; you’ve never had to spend hours every day managing an inundation of unsolicited profane abuse on the basis of your ethnicity or gender. Other people come to the defense of your “I have a right to these opinions” and you’ve never seen -3000 votes on a comment you made standing up for your gender’s right to dignity, autonomy, or rights. You get upvoted for calling women’s reproductive healthcare “killing babies”. (That’s the propaganda part). You’ve successfully, in your mind, justified claiming that you are the real victim and/or rescuer, and that you have a right to push your ethics on others and thereby limit or negate their liberties.

The rule against targeted harassment is simple enough: if you persist in addressing abuse towards someone in particular, you are engaged in targeted harassment. Slurs can be abuse; following someone around the site after they’ve walked away from the conversation can be abuse. Upvoting a post that targets someone for harassment can be abuse. Holding out that women (and everyone with a uterus) shouldn’t have the right to control their own reproductive healthcare is targeted abuse on the basis of intercourse or gender.

You want this to be “apolitical” but you’ve adopted a “politics” of hatred and harassment and then asked specifically where You are The Agent-at-fault.

Now you’ve been told where and how. You are the Agent-at-fault for targeted harassment.​

[1]
tam7s62cn2c51.png

Who is this, and what are they talking about? :feelsjuice:

Not really interesting in reading an essay on the detailed schematics and guidelines of how to be most exactly politically correct and unoffending of any of the cucks and virtue signalling degenerate foids on Reddit. :feelswhat:

I'd love to see a brawl between the Reddit moderation team vs .is moderation team. The Purple Ones vs... The Degenerates.
Our mods would get obliterated.
Mr.Oaken (the guy I quoted) is an autistic tranny who claims that he spends "80 hours a week fighting nazis on reddit". We couldn't handle his sperg powers.