Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Driving around in GTA Online is such a good cope. EDIT: Rate my character

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I put all my favorite music in ingame radio and it’s so comfy. Especially with snow event (it snows in San Andreas but not in Poland JFL).
My character is a pretty handsome fella and I pretend I’m him. Very nice I recommend this to everyone.

Btw here is my character and his car does he mog you?
GTA5 U0ZE2aRL4L

Last edited:
A brutal driver licence pill. I wish I could just go injo my car and drive off. Every female is doing it while I have to take the bus. This is too emasculating.

A brutal driver licence pill. I wish I could just go injo my car and drive off. Every female is doing it while I have to take the bus. This is too emasculating.
Yeah bro. The worst thing is I’m a terrible driver even in GTA. So IRL I would be probably keep getting in accidental.

I b doing the sercuroserv sightseer things and the 2x bunker thing and it is fastest way of getting money imo

Yeah bro. The worst thing is I’m a terrible driver even in GTA. So IRL I would be probably keep getting in accidental.

It just never stops.

yeah I like to crash the cars and die

I b doing the sercuroserv sightseer things and the 2x bunker thing and it is fastest way of getting money imo
I only have a biker club and I rarely do any missions for it. I’m mostly helping my friend we yesterday finished the underground base heist.

Yeah I agree, but Rockstar ruined the online modus with ridiculous prices and flying rocket cars/bikes.

I just play Doom/RS2 while listening to music.
It's a good way to LDAR.

I only played the online on PS3 when it was released, those were pretty good times

5/10 not incel looking

I would play it but I don't want to pay psplus and I don't have a pc

I play Arma 3 and insurgency sandstorm. I know sandstorm is cucked, but I don't want to play CS:GO.

I remember first getting GTA IV and driving around while listening to Steve Hoca videos. Those were the days.

The character mogs me brutally ngl. Custom radio stations in GTA games are an underappreciated lifefuel.

GTA in general is an awesome cope

go ER in GTAV. Seriously, it's fun and safe.

Good old GTA cope. Top tier tbhtbh.

I put all my favorite music in ingame radio and it’s so comfy. Especially with snow event (it snows in San Andreas but not in Poland JFL).
My character is a pretty handsome fella and I pretend I’m him. Very nice I recommend this to everyone.

Btw here is my character and his car does he mog you?
View attachment 185280

I hackedmaxx this game a long time ago on PC. After a while, it gets boring. Moving onto Red Dead Redemption 2.

GTA online sadly is trash. I have funny memories of when it just came out though, within the first year.

Is the snow still on? Haven’t logged on in like 2 weeks and I want it on still tbh

Looking like a SLAYER

mogs me cus white

Just use your advanced German medicine to turn yourself into a car theory
GTA online sadly is trash. I have funny memories of when it just came out though, within the first year.
Over for MKII mogged cels

i dont have money to buy gta

Rating threads are illegal here

I remember first getting GTA IV and driving around while listening to Steve Hoca videos. Those were the days.
Lmfao this is so me and now I get to be on his call in show.

He mogs me hard
also driver's license pill
this is my GTA character ngl

Stalking Stacy at Playboy mansion ngl

didnt you already make this EXACT thread with same picture

Also GTA online is trash

Going ER as a kid in San Andreas was very good

Lmfao this is so me and now I get to be on his call in show.
Nice man. As much as I used to love Hoca's old content, I would never want to personally interact with him. He is very rude to his guests and has no real convictions, except for "TFL being the white elephant in the room".

Nice man. As much as I used to love Hoca's old content, I would never want to personally interact with him. He is very rude to his guests and has no real convictions, except for "TFL being the white elephant in the room".
I’ll never forget driving the comet at night and flashing lights comes on.

I’ll never forget driving the comet at night and flashing lights comes on.
Too many feels. The comet was my favorite car too. Im not versed in the names of cars in GTA, but I also like the Ferrari and BMW 7 series

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back