Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Driving a car as an incel is GIGA CUCKED

I drive a donkey.
homie u must be drowning in fesikh
If i had a car there would be nowhere to go to anyway, as for work im working from home. Social events? Lol
I would like to have a car not to drive it around primarily but to wake up everyday and look at the beauty of it and to listen to the engine growl.

Last edited:
cars/trucks are cool, but they are also black holes in the driveway that you pour money into

Jfl, I can't even get my driver's license, forget having a car :feelskek:

elliot-rodger-1.png

I cant even drive JFL

I guess so, I'm NEET again now though and just use it to get the weekly groceries. At least it has another years warranty left so no hefty repair bills!

true post, you pay only a lot of taxes in a car, assicuration, etc.

Imagine you have your own space for you alone with which you can drive wherever you want to. Having a car is making life so much easier
This

You are literally spending thousands/tens of thousands of dollars + exorbitant amounts of money for gas, repairs, washes etc... For what?

"So I can drive to work:soy:" You are literally paying money to go and wagecuck? Epicly Cucked Moment

"So I can go to social events:soy:" Imagine trying to impress normies as an incel with an asset (car) that's not even an investment, but actually a MASSIVE LIABILITY THAT IS DECREASING IN VALUE:feelskek:

"So I can go to the grocery store/get basic amenities and shit" This is the least cucked but u could still save a lot of money by just walking, public transport, instacart, literally anything except being a carcuck jfl
YES YES YES YES YES AAAAAAAAAND YES

FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING GETS IT

I have been staunchly riding my bike sticking fingers up metaphorically and literally to car drivers for decades since i was 17.

car owning scenario:
buy a depreciating asset that costs 1000s a year to run, maintain, all the while polluting the planet.

OR

ride a bike and catch a train if the journey is over 10 miles

one is nearly free or say 100 a year to maintain parts plus cost of occasional train journeys, the other dumps carbon on the planet not only costs to maintain but even when you are running the car the depreciation is killing you financially

ONLY A CAR IS LITERALLY AN EGO MASSAGE PLUS LAZY THATS ALL IT IS

YES YES YES YES YES AAAAAAAAAND YES

FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING GETS IT

I have been staunchly riding my bike sticking fingers up metaphorically and literally to car drivers for decades since i was 17.

car owning scenario:
buy a depreciating asset that costs 1000s a year to run, maintain, all the while polluting the planet.

OR

ride a bike and catch a train if the journey is over 10 miles

one is nearly free or say 100 a year to maintain parts plus cost of occasional train journeys, the other dumps carbon on the planet not only costs to maintain but even when you are running the car the depreciation is killing you financially

ONLY A CAR IS LITERALLY AN EGO MASSAGE PLUS LAZY THATS ALL IT IS
Based and God IQ:blackpill::blackpill:

Based

3 groceries in Walking Distance ( 3 min Each while Walking slow)

Public Bus 30 ,sec away ( litteraly across the street )

lol poorcel and citycel OP
Even daily basic activities get very difficult if you don't have a car and don't live in a city.
And 2-3 thousand euro a year for gas, tax/insurance and maintenance don't make any sizeable difference for me. Haiving a decent car is a good cope if you can afford it.
Ii live in the middle of nowhere the nearest city is 8 miles away

i still content from personal experience even in the countryside you can cycle and train ride anywhere in the uk

its just a matter of effort

which the low iq zoomerchimps nowadays are lacking in spades they are so low effort spreading toast is a strenuous activity

Mercedes Benz S430 W220
2003 2006 Porsche Cayenne 9PA S wagon 01

Audi A8 D4 42 TDI quattro front 20100717
Jaguar XJR Sonderedition front 20080811

Last edited:
its just a matter of effort
Why should I make an effort when I can just use my car? :rolleyes:
Life as an incel is already hard enough without having to move around with public transport like a poorcel.
Besides, I enjoy driving, it's one of the very fews copes I have left.

Don't own a car either. Driving lessons are obscenely expensive here and there's barely anything interesting to drive to in this dull country I live in. Doubt I can even afford a used one on NEETbux anyway.

Tell her that fucking the average woman in 2021 will get you multiple STDs.
If we all abided by that, then this site should be called volcels.is. I mean, would you still want to fuck foids under those cirCUMstances?:feelshaha:

You are literally spending thousands/tens of thousands of dollars + exorbitant amounts of money for gas, repairs, washes etc... For what?

"So I can drive to work:soy:" You are literally paying money to go and wagecuck? Epicly Cucked Moment

"So I can go to social events:soy:" Imagine trying to impress normies as an incel with an asset (car) that's not even an investment, but actually a MASSIVE LIABILITY THAT IS DECREASING IN VALUE:feelskek:

"So I can go to the grocery store/get basic amenities and shit" This is the least cucked but u could still save a lot of money by just walking, public transport, instacart, literally anything except being a carcuck jfl
very based, I agree