Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Drinking & Smoking.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
Smoking up some of my weed rn & downing some mikes hards :smonk:

Gonna be a fun fucking afternoon boyos. Gonna listen to some music, hangout here, and hop on some vidya a bit.

:smonk::feelscomfy:

sounds boring af tbh

Enjoy, personally the comedown from drinking adds to my shit mood and feelings of inceldom. Hate going to bed drunk and alone whilst other drunk people are having drunk sex.

Enjoy, personally the comedown from drinking adds to my shit mood and feelings of inceldom. Hate going to bed drunk and alone whilst other drunk people are having drunk sex.
That's why I drink in moderation, and I never really get that much drunk.

alcohol causes gyno

I need to start getting on dat bud tbf

do not smoke pot but am having a single beer I have to lay off the alcohol a little as it was only a month and a half ago I got major alcohol withdrawls and was hospitalized for a bit.

Pot transforms you into an asexual,
I actually feel way more horny when I smoke weed, and more emotional about my absence of romance with foids sometimes as well so I don't see how it's making me asexual :feelsjuice:
candy eating soy boy
I actually much on healthy chicken & rice when I smoke, plus I avoid & limit soy foods:feelsthink:
I am no leftie pall. I am pretty right wing by most standards, but I do agree weed & some psychedelics should be legalized:feelsLSD:
Beer only for me.
Nothing wrong w beer my guy, but it bloats you up if you drink too much.

do not smoke pot but am having a single beer I have to lay off the alcohol a little as it was only a month and a half ago I got major alcohol withdrawls and was hospitalized for a bit.
You should replace your Alc habits w weed habits man:smonk:

But in all seriousness, hope you do well brocel & stay of the booze. Hospitalization must fucking suck & liver issues are so painful.

Will take note. JFL.

On another note, sick avi btw.
Gentlemen
: IKR
Hedonist

Two of my favorite copes, but when i over indulge i can't get to my third cope. Fap, Fap Fap.:owo:

Drinking some mikes harder right now and have my first ever buzz going

Smoking up some of my weed rn & downing some mikes hards :smonk:

Gonna be a fun fucking afternoon boyos. Gonna listen to some music, hangout here, and hop on some vidya a bit.

:smonk::feelscomfy:
Sounds based, Chico. I was budweiser coping just now, mang