Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Drinking after school = happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
Knowing that you can drink everyday after school is the only thing that makes me happy here.
I am drinking almost everyday after school 1-2 beers in the evening. It makes me happy, but it lets me think about life.:feelspuke:
Foids are laughing when i am in sight, so i try to ignore but its more powerful than i thought. There laughs are going directly into my head and they wont go til i am alone again.
To look a little good at least, i wear a nice suit shirt, a Gucci Belt i got off amazon and nice pants.
They still think i am shit.:feelsugh:
Then in the evening i start drinking, not heavily everyday, but almost everyday at least 1 beer.
To come back to thinking about life.
What i want to say with that is, that there 1000 thoughts going trough my head when i am drunk.
I think about why Foids are like how they are and stuff.
Anyone else does this?

GrEYcel Thread tbhngl

I don't drink.

Never had that privilege

I can't drink cope cuse still dependent on parents

I've only ever tried wine once and hated it

Gucci belts are so fucking gaudy

OP how old are you?

Alcoholism is low IQ cope

@FinnCel 2.0
I just opened a beer actually
full

i don't drink alchohol tbh

Age check on op. Not trying to be an agecuck but "after school" makes me think the guy is like 16 and at least still has a chance at life.

try cocaine with it

1-2 :feelskek:
What’s the point of that other than beer tasting good what beer do u like
Real talk if when I’m 21 it’s 6 pack At least every night 30 pack every day off
maybe try antidepressants
Side of affects of antidepressants are suicidal thoughts brought to u by the faithful merchant
Alcoholism is low IQ cope
5D533DDB 8DE0 454D A743 438FC7240CEC

Problem?

Last edited:
try codeine dedsrs

Knowing that you can drink everyday after school is the only thing that makes me happy here.
I am drinking almost everyday after school 1-2 beers in the evening. It makes me happy, but it lets me think about life.:feelspuke:
Foids are laughing when i am in sight, so i try to ignore but its more powerful than i thought. There laughs are going directly into my head and they wont go til i am alone again.
To look a little good at least, i wear a nice suit shirt, a Gucci Belt i got off amazon and nice pants.
Then in the evening i start drinking, not heavily everyday, but almost everyday at least 1 beer.
What i want to say with that is, that there 1000 thoughts going trough my head when i am drunk.
Anyone else does this?
I attempted fashionmaxxing once its embarrassing and people know what you are trying to do
Anyone else does this?
I attempted fashionmaxxing once its embarrassing and people know what you are trying to do

I'm glad that small amount is enough for you for now. I need half a 5th of vodka to get tipsy and I'm not even a severe alcoholic
I think i wrote it wrong. Im not tipsy or drunk after 2 beers. I usually get drunk after 3-4 beers or a half of a Jägermeister with a beer. I didnt wrote the Jägermeister part because i dont drink it everyday after school.
1-2 :feelskek:
What’s the point of that other than beer tasting good what beer do u like
Real talk if when I’m 21 it’s 6 pack At least every night 30 pack every day off
I like my local beer, something you could not easily get everywhere else.

I think i wrote it wrong. Im not tipsy or drunk after 2 beers. I usually get drunk after 3-4 beers or a half of a Jägermeister with a beer. I didnt wrote the Jägermeister part because i dont drink it everyday after school.

I like my local beer, something you could not easily get everywhere else.
What country