Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drink 10000 pints of cider and 2000 litres of vodka over the course of your adulthood and get 3 of these a day FREE for the rest of your life....

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
20190902 204146

Another couple of 1000 and I get a free colostomy bag, if I don't croak it first lol :feelskek:

Attachments

• 20190902_204146.jpg
    20190902_204146.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 8
Do you wear it?

Do you wear it?
Got to at night, no control. Don't wear them during the day as more often than not I can just make it the toilet, still have accidents every now and then though. Hence why I never wear white trousers or shorts.

Brutal. If I had a 1 inch penis, I think I’d drink myself to death too.

Got to at night, no control. Don't wear them during the day as more often than not I can just make it the toilet, still have accidents every now and then though. Hence why I never wear white trousers or shorts.
What kind of accident? Shitting yourself or pissing yourself?

Shits mostly, piss meself but not that often.
I'd trade places with you. I can't shit at all sometimes. I think I have colon cancer or a big tumor in my colon. Too scared to go to doctor though

Buy some Movicol, it's laxitives. Ironically I get prescribed them even though I definately don't need them. Get to the doctor, don't put shit like that off bro.

Does really come for free (like from health services) or do you have to pay for it?

I'd trade places with you. I can't shit at all sometimes. I think I have colon cancer or a big tumor in my colon. Too scared to go to doctor though
Fuck you sound just like me, I'm literally way too sacred to visit a doctor because of bad news, you probably have health anxiety as well

Fuck you sound just like me, I'm literally way too sacred to visit a doctor because of bad news, you probably have health anxiety as well
Yeah it scares the hell out of me. Hospitals give me anxiety. All the gear, tests, files, etc just makes me so nervous and afraid. Also, if I do have cancer, how am I supposed to cope with that? If I find out I have a terminal illness I'll come straight home and blow my brains out

Yeah it scares the hell out of me. Hospitals give me anxiety. All the gear, tests, files, etc just makes me so nervous and afraid. Also, if I do have cancer, how am I supposed to cope with that? If I find out I have a terminal illness I'll come straight home and blow my brains out
Yea but cancer is even worse and more painful, for a full year i thought I had hiv until I went to the doctor last week I got my bloods done, I literally couldn't describe how scared I was, you seriously need to go and get checked out because trust me you will never stop worrying

You better go or else the Norwood reaper will make the appointment for ya.

Yea but cancer is even worse and more painful, for a full year i thought I had hiv until I went to the doctor last week I got my bloods done, I literally couldn't describe how scared I was, you seriously need to go and get checked out because trust me you will never stop worrying
So you finally got checked huh. I bet it a relief to know that foid didn't give you HIV. Then what were your symptoms from?

And yeah maybe I will but I have to prepare myself for detestation before going
You better go or else the Norwood reaper will make the appointment for ya.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

So you finally got checked huh. I bet it a relief to know that foid didn't give you HIV. Then what were your symptoms from?

And yeah maybe I will but I have to prepare myself for detestation before going

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Lol I'm still waiting on the results of the test, they take a week to come back, I literally can't sleep or do anything but I'd rather do 1 week of insufferable pain then live years without knowing, and yea if I do have it then I'm saying bye bye world

Lol I'm still waiting on the results of the test, they take a week to come back, I literally can't sleep or do anything but I'd rather do 1 week of insufferable pain then live years without knowing, and yea if I do have it then I'm saying bye bye world
Oh damn...but At least HIV isn't as bad as cancer though. Imagine someone my age getting colon cancer. That'll just be so fucked and weird. If I do have colon cancer then I can't help but laugh at how fucked I am. Not only am I incel but also I get a cancer that mostly old people get.

Oh damn...but At least HIV isn't as bad as cancer though. Imagine someone my age getting colon cancer. That'll just be so fucked and weird. If I do have colon cancer then I can't help but laugh at how fucked I am. Not only am I incel but also I get a cancer that mostly old people get.
Bro it's still scary though, I've also to tell my family and they will wonder how I got it, they will think I'm a faggot

Bro it's still scary though, I've also to tell my family and they will wonder how I got it, they will think I'm a faggot
That'll suck if they think you're a faggot. Just tell them that some slut infected you. at least you're not a virgin like me lol

OP is one of the rarest truecels here tbh

That'll suck if they think you're a faggot. Just tell them that some slut infected you. at least you're not a virgin like me lol
It was a prostitute, I won't tell them I will try and get the courage to rope so they will never find out

I often get diarrhea when I drink
Fucking sucks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back