Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dreams can be so brutal. What's the most brutal dream you had?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Yesterday I dreamt I was sitting on the park bench with my highschool crush, talking for quite some time. The dream was pretty long and we moved to a more secluded bench after some time, behind some bushes, out of the view of the rest of the park. We then kissed a bit and started making out. I touched her tits and squeezed a bit, they felt so nice and warm :feelsahh::feelsahh: . She was giggling softly and said "Someone will see us!"....and then the dream dissolved into nothing :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It felt so real :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: . Highschool ended years ago. So brutal.

Why are dreams so brutal? Thinking about this makes me suicidal....missed out on teen love and those days will never come back :cryfeels::cryfeels:

What was the most brutal dreams you had boyos?

My dreams involve only youth from group therapy or Mother.

Can’t remember any of my dreams unless I write them down

I've had dreams where sentient tornadoes would rip off the house from the basement and throw me high into the sky. I've had nightmares where I fall from a cliff, land on jagged rocks, and don't wake up; I felt every ounce of that pain. And speaking of pain, don't get me started on the white-eyed demons that have haunted my dreams for nearly my entire life; if they catch me, they torture me, and I don't wake up so easily from it. And they're shapeshifters, too. :fuk:

Most of my dreams recently involve me drinking jfl, I have been sober for a month now.

I’m sleepy time
i mostly have nightmares which cause me to awake periodically

I often have this one dream based on a real event in which a certain girl tricks me for days into thinking she likes me just so she can reject me when I finally get the courage to approach her to ask her out. After that, she completely ignores my existence and moves on with her life, as I watch her living it from afar.
Often, this dream has some small variations (scenarios, the people around her, the words she uses to reject me, etc), but the main story is always the same (feeling what "clicking with her" feels like > confessing > being dumped > then forgotten).
This experience has really left an uncanny feeling in me, especially because I was just a blue pilled teenager student at the time.

i mostly have nightmares which cause me to awake periodically