Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [DREAMJOURNAL] The meta as fuck dream with Philip K Dick novels(series with 4 tomes) that don't exist.

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I go to buy some shit with mom, she looks at clothes, i look at used books, but for whatever reason, i enter this mall area alone, i go to the next floor(by using a secret passage for some reason?) to find a doublebass, i'm so captivated by it that i play walking bass lines for hours until the mall closes, and it becomes kind of dark.
I'm chased by guard women(?) for tresspassing but i get away and they don't bother giving chase beyond the mall.
After getting back to the souk, mom shows me a PKD novel(it doesn't exist irl) from 1968 or 1967, i read it and imagine it within my dream
META: The novel has a space bounty hunter chad in it, he enters a scifi ballroom kind of place, enters guard quarters to find two fag guards fucking each other, he steals their guns and ammo from a locker but they are too distracted by their gay sex shit that they don't notice, then, all of a sudden, giant martian space worms breach the wall, the spacechad shoots at them with the stolen guns.
[End of dream]

Nice dream, wow, gg bro killin it with that bass