Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Draestyn is yet another young white fakecel that leeches on .is to feel superior (proof)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
Pretty much all of it can be deduced in the bragging thread he made:

He says that he has normie tier looks (+ he's white and young) and that he still cant get a GF. also in all the replies he makes, he basically denies the blackpill and foidsplains other truecels saying looks dont matter when getting a GF, and just throws everything under the cover of "autism" while he always expresses himself here/acts like a normie. For instance @-BrettyBoy- is really autistic, and you can sense it in his posting style/misunderstandings.

Do not feed him your energy, because he wont give u support in return. He views the 3.5-cel from his thread (and so all incels) as inferior and will probably ascend in like 1 or 2 years once he moves on from his edgy "phase". Never forget that 'incel' is a trend now and has entered popular culture, and that most newcels nowadays are young whites "finding themselves".

Last edited:
Probably is over for him to be honest, female standards are rocket high nowadays.

He already admitted being 6/10 facially and 6’3, he is 100% a fakecel

Why so many fakecels in this forum? to laugh at our existence?

Sounds like he is obsess with one girl and probably refuses other women.

Sounds like he is obsess with one girl and probably refuses other women.
Yes, that's the only reason he is incel (besides him following the "trend"), and that's is not even considered mentalcel.

6k posts in 3 weeks
Blackpilled for multiple years
Child face
Tiny frame
Severely autistic
Zero social life

In what world am I a fakecel? Fuck off.

I'm a High Functioning Autist and I know how to pretend that I'm a normie, so I don't get bullied more than I do already. I hate when people use it for attention.

6k posts in 3 weeks
Child face
Tiny frame
Severely autistic
Zero social life

"Child face" is the best excuse for prettyboy fakecels.
I'm a High Functioning Autist and I know how to pretend that I'm a normie, so I don't get bullied more than I do already. I hate when people use it for attention.
Yes, exactly. He hides behing autism but in all aspects can act like a normie. Unlike some people here who misunderstand things, make weird posts, have other quirks, due to their autism (those quirks is the reason why autism lowers SMV in the first place).

Unless you are constantly mogged by majority of males and weren't always the fucking creepy weirdo post puberty, you do not belong here.

JFL if you actually think foids want prettyboys, they want masculine high tier normies or chads not people who look 12 (me).

Unless you are constantly mogged by majority of males and weren't always the fucking creepy weirdo post puberty, you do not belong here.
nothing more to add, spoken like a true Autotrucel

JFL if you actually think foids want prettyboys, they want masculine high tier normies or chads not people who look 12 (me).
"Eventhough muscular bodies are nearly universally attractive to women,[1] women do not care much about facial masculinity.[2] Humans are substantially self-domesticated and therefore neotenous (meaning they retain youthful features) such that some facial neoteny is also attractive in men."

- incel.wiki

"Eventhough muscular bodies are nearly universally attractive to women,[1] women do not care much about facial masculinity.[2] Humans are substantially self-domesticated and therefore neotenous (meaning they retain youthful features) such that some facial neoteny is also attractive in men."

- incel.wiki
Nice cope. Neoteny in men is a death sentence.

mogs me

I'm like 5'9
maybe 5/10
not white

i get mogged hard by people my age, all of them are 2+ inches taller than me and better looking
i dont think i have autism but my social skills aren't that good
"not white" is enough to overshadows your other flaws tbh.

A 5'9 ethnic to western foid eyes is the same as a 5'2 ethnic.

Yes, exactly. He hides behing autism but in all aspects can act like a normie. Unlike some people here who misunderstand things, make weird posts, have other quirks, due to their autism (those quirks is the reason why autism lowers SMV in the first place).
Jfl at calling everyone who isn't deformed a fakecel. I know him for a while and he is a big autist and he isn't a 6/10, he is a 4/10 at most

nobody who is 6'3 is unable to get sex or a girlfriend

mogs me

I'm like 5'9
maybe 5/10
not white

i get mogged hard by people my age, all of them are 2+ inches taller than me and better looking
i dont think i have autism but my social skills aren't that good
2 brutal mogs this morning

6k posts in 3 weeks
Child face
Tiny frame
Severely autistic
Zero social life

Just have sex dude

nobody who is 6'3 is unable to get sex or a girlfriend
Cope, sub4 face is a death sentence regardless of height.
Jfl at calling everyone who isn't deformed a fakecel. I know him for a while and he is a big autist and he isn't a 6/10, he is a 4/10 at most
4.5/10 or 5/10 is more accurate, I said 6/10 once as a joke and this guy took me super serious.

Seethe harder

Obvious alt account troll accuses postmaxxing parasite graycel of being a fakecel.
The absolute state of this site.

Bet he's never approached or even tried online dating(which might work when your fucking 6'3 as he claims).
This shits really a joke.

Obvious alt account troll accuses postmaxxing parasite graycel of being a fakecel.
The absolute state of this site.
Agreed
That dude seems white passing weirdly enough (like not shitted on for being ethnic). I noticed the same in my home country, Half-niggers do not seem to have hindrances because of their race (they get the best of both races).

Last edited:
This retarded cuck calls me fakecel just for white when I’m sub6 and social outcast who’s life is incel shit, and I have 10x his posts jfl.
It's probably an ITcel anyways jfl

You've been asking for users pics to see if they mog you, I'm just acting as an intermediator this time :feelstrash:

Not a pic of me, but I basically look like this except with a mustache, acne, and a slightly wider nose

Taking anything or anyone on this forum seriously is a mistake. :feelskek: