Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Draestyn is yet another young white fakecel that leeches on .is to feel superior (proof)

  • Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,318
Online
412d 8h 39m
Idlevillagercel said:
Animecel2D @Animecel2D does he mog you?
Obviously, why do you ask?
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Requested ban
-
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
12,149
Online
126d 7h 53m
Animecel2D said:
Obviously, why do you ask?
You've been asking for users pics to see if they mog you, I'm just acting as an intermediator this time :feelstrash:
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,318
Online
412d 8h 39m
Idlevillagercel said:
You've been asking for users pics to see if they mog you, I'm just acting as an intermediator this time :feelstrash:

Not a pic of me, but I basically look like this except with a mustache, acne, and a slightly wider nose
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,318
Online
412d 8h 39m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,106
Online
342d 16h 46m
Taking anything or anyone on this forum seriously is a mistake. :feelskek:
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Requested ban
-
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
12,149
Online
126d 7h 53m
Animecel2D said:
I'm a moustacheless latino JFL imagine that :feels:
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,318
Online
412d 8h 39m
Idlevillagercel said:
I'm a moustacheless latino JFL imagine that :feels:
Practically a truecel
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,244
Online
120d 6h 25m
IncelFromFinland said:
Unless you are constantly mogged by majority of males and weren't always the fucking creepy weirdo post puberty, you do not belong here.
Damn. This hits home.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,941
Online
103d 14h 6m
Broly said:
an edited version of me, i dont look like that irl
You look like young Cristiano Ronaldo, why posting edited pics and not a real one? Doesnt make any sense.
Animecel2D said:
View attachment 459361
Not a pic of me, but I basically look like this except with a mustache, acne, and a slightly wider nose
Not you looks friendly.
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,768
Online
54d 7h 8m
Mecoja said:
You look like young Cristiano Ronaldo, why posting edited pics and not a real one? Doesnt make any sense.
i dont want people to know what i actually look like, if i somehow ascend ill make a post

im glad you said i look like ronaldo, hes been one of my favorite players from a young age:feelsaww:
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,941
Online
103d 14h 6m
Broly said:
i dont want people to know what i actually look like, if i somehow ascend ill make a post

im glad you said i look like ronaldo, hes been one of my favorite players from a young age:feelsaww:
Ok, im glad you dont give up. In some cases youngcels can still make it if they have realistic expectations.
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,768
Online
54d 7h 8m
Mecoja said:
Ok, im glad you dont give up. In some cases youngcels can still make it if they have realistic expectations.
i feel like my expectations aren't too bad, just want a girl a couple of inches shorter than me and also isnt too fat or too ugly, just around my looks level
but its too much to ask for:society:
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,941
Online
103d 14h 6m
Broly said:
i feel like my expectations aren't too bad, just want a girl a couple of inches shorter than me and also isnt too fat or too ugly, just around my looks level
but its too much to ask for:society:
Yeah asking for looksmatch is impossible task. Go for the shortest and uglier girl, its not like youre going to marry her. At least to experience how is like to be in relationship and how foids feels like, if its fail, well im sorry bro you will know its over. It only gets harder with age because looks requirement still stands but you also need social status and finances.
 
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
1,027
Online
5d 18h 7m
Mecoja said:
Yeah asking for looksmatch is impossible task. Go for the shortest and uglier girl, its not like youre going to marry her. At least to experience how is like to be in relationship and how foids feels like, if its fail, well im sorry bro you will know its over. It only gets harder with age because looks requirement still stands but you also need social status and finances.
I think looks requirement lowers with age because foid's have become more exposed/desensitized to ugly (just a theory bro dont quote me on this)
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,941
Online
103d 14h 6m
Bassem Braïki said:
I think looks requirement lowers with age because foid's have become more exposed/desensitized to ugly (just a theory bro dont quote me on this)
As they get older they have to lower expectations because old Chads are still chasing 20yo Stacies. But they still have millions options, i literally saw 25yo guys begging to fuck 60yo foid.
 
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
1,027
Online
5d 18h 7m
Mecoja said:
As they get older they have to lower expectations because old Chads are still chasing 20yo Stacies. But they still have millions options, i literally saw 25yo guys begging to fuck 60yo foid.
Cherry picking but i sort of get your point
Broly said:
Wait, maybe that is actually him (reverse psychology)
 
Last edited:
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
10,434
Online
135d 22h 53m
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,296
Online
37d 3h 0m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Probably is over for him to be honest, female standards are rocket high nowadays.
 
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
1,027
Online
5d 18h 7m
Mecoja said:
As they get older they have to lower expectations because old Chads are still chasing 20yo Stacies. But they still have millions options, i literally saw 25yo guys begging to fuck 60yo foid.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,783
Online
128d 15h 53m
I hate being 5'6.
The average foid is at least my height
 
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
10,057
Online
75d 21h 7m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Why so many fakecels in this forum? to laugh at our existence?

First time here? :feelskek:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top