Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is dating a guy I mog hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
What the FUCK is this shit?

I opened insta, checked insta to see him in her bio with a love heart. Then I saw a pic of them together.

The main reason I’m so pissed is because she had no previous partners, and the guy is sub4 in looks for sure.

I feel like I’m being trolled so hard by life.

I don't even want to think about it, brutal.

Angerfuel. But still fuel, so you it makes you able to do things and not be lazy

Not gonna show my face, or the people I’m talking about. But the guy is a 3.5/10 at best.
If you mog him hard then you must either be 5 minimum or you’re underrating him

If you mog him hard then you must either be 5 minimum or you’re underrating him
I’m 5/10 MAX. The guy looks like a down syndrome had a child with a pug. Can’t give him more than 3.5/10. I’m sure almost everyone here mogs him.

And unfortunately she's satisfying him every night assuming he works.

Both just be first theory and NT theory are legit.

Wouldn’t that be lifefuel? That implies you have a shot.

Just get very lucky bro

Both just be first theory and NT theory are legit.
Yes.
Wouldn’t that be lifefuel? That implies you have a shot.
1. Dating a foid 3 years younger is seen as such a bad thing here when it’s literally normal.

2. I have no chance with anyone.

3. I don’t want her now, knowing she is getting fucked by this subhuman bastard.

sorry brocel, here have this meme i made and definitely did not steal

F9DFA65B 7BF0 4D8E 8785 491AC393FE00

This is why youngcels shouldnt be here, looks theory doesn't affect youngsters as badly as it affects guys over 20

First option: You overrate your smv (very common)
Second option: You underestimate his smv (also very common)
Looks are everything and if she chose him over you then this should be a good indicator for your attractiveness. At the end of the day, only holes can evaluate your smv by sucking your cock or not.

Looks are everything and if she chose him over you then this should be a good indicator for your attractiveness. At the end of the day, only holes can evaluate your smv by sucking your cock or not.
She didn’t choose him over me. I never asked her out or was around her recently, but saying looks are everything in school is a retard moment. The guy is a legit 3/10, she is 7-8/10, and he has her.

She didn’t choose him over me. I never asked her out or was around her recently, but saying looks are everything in school is a retard moment. The guy is a legit 3/10, she is 7-8/10, and he has her.
Insane cope. JB are on TikTok and Instagram 24/7. Do you unironically think this doesn't influence her standards? If looks aren't that important in school and you (supposedly) mog this guy, why are you still here?

If looks aren't that important in school and you (supposedly) mog this guy, why are you still here?
Did I say I was a chad you retarded graycel? No, I said I mogged a guy who was a 3/10. I’m 5/10 at most, which isn’t enough if you’re non-NT.

Did I say I was a chad you retarded graycel? No, I said I mogged a guy who was a 3/10. I’m 5/10 at most, which isn’t enough if you’re non-NT.
:feelsclown:

Lol do you know his height? I sometimes think that I see abnormal cases but then I find out about the height diffrence:feelsrope:.ropefuel for manlets like me.

Lol do you know his height? I sometimes think that I see abnormal cases but then I find out about the height diffrence:feelsrope:.ropefuel for manlets like me.
This. Heightmoggers can't relate

Either he’s a betabux, not autistic or just lucky.

if you mogs someone who dates her then you get something too, leave chad

He looks at least 3 inches shorter than me from pics.
Either he’s a betabux, not autistic or just lucky.
They are younger than me, so no betabux.
if you mogs someone who dates her then you get something too, leave chad
The guy is a 3/10. Not hard at all to mog him.

A "3/10" got his dick wet and you as a "5/10" post on an inkler forum. Do you understand the problem here?

No chance in hell, is he filthy rich? does he have powerful criminal/politician father? is his penis longer than his legs? is he over 200cm tall? it must be something.

A "3/10" got his dick wet and you as a "5/10" post on an inkler forum. Do you understand the problem here?
He might be autistic and if so, over because autism dries women’s pussies.

He might be autistic and if so, over.
I am. Don’t forget I have zero friends aswell.
No chance in hell, is he filthy rich? does he have powerful criminal/politician father? is his penis longer than his legs? is he over 200cm tall? it must be something.
None of those, he looks around 180cm from pics. Only explanation is that he’s her first guy.

None of those, he looks around 180cm from pics. Only explanation is that he’s her first guy.
Some foids are height obssessed. This is not surprising at all. If you are taller than him you are a mentalcel or a volcel.

Either he's her betabuxx, or you are vastly overestimating your own looks while downplaying his.

Which one is it, OP?

Either he's her betabuxx, or you are vastly overestimating your own looks while downplaying his.

Which one is it, OP?
Neither. There’s no betabux. I already said in the post they are younger than me, and she didn’t date any guys before him.

just give us the insta pic for fucking reference

he is propably thugmaxed and nt .

being nt can get you relationshits , just dont go any further then that if your blackpilled

Neither. There’s no betabux. I already said in the post they are younger than me, and she didn’t date any guys before him.
Sounds like a bluepilled LARP to me.

I refuse to believe that a foid would be genuinely attracted to a 3/10

It's always fascinating to me that the only time you see those outliers are on the internet or on inkwell forums but never irl. It's probably a fakecel larp

Why would I make a LARP about this? It fucking enraged me, I spent 2 hours screaming about this bullshit and my joke of a life.

Ah, Another "b[UWSL]Ro I sWear I jUsT sAw tHiS uGlY gUy wITh a hOt gIRl bRo" post.[/UWSL]

Crazy how there's always someone here who claims to have seen an outlier, but can never post any pics.

It's always fascinating to me that the only time you see those outliers are on the internet or on inkwell forums but never irl. It's probably a fakecel larp

Volcel cuck with oneitis thread.