Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pictures from the FBI's files: the downfall of Dr. Pizza, convicted pedophile and former r/IncelTears member

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Introduction

Hey guys, remember when Dr. Pizza (aka Peter Bright) was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison half a year ago by a federal court in New York City for attempting to arrange sex with a 7-year-old boy and 9-year-old girl? (Transcript of sentencing hearing linked here, judgment linked here, incels.is thread linked here)

You know, the Dr. Pizza who repeatedly criticized our community on Twitter and Reddit?

Dr. Pizza is now appealing the judgment and the sentence to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit. As part of the appellate process, his attorneys have submitted a voluminous amount of raw evidence from the original case. And as the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words. So instead of boring you with legalese this time, I'm going to show just 10 pictures that illustrate the capture and downfall of the bluepilled r/IncelTears pedophile.

1. Dr. Pizza is led into an interrogation room by two plainclothed FBI agents

Interrogation1

2. The contents of Dr. Pizza's pockets on the day of his arrest

Appellate Appendix V page 230

3. More of Dr. Pizza's personal belongings on the day of his arrest

Appellate Appendix V page 233

4. FBI agents take a photo of Dr. Pizza's cell phone during their examination

Appellate Appendix V page 205

5. A photo of Duane Park in Manhattan, the location of Dr. Pizza's arrest

Appellate Appendix V page 175

6. An excerpt from Dr. Pizza's KinkD profile, a "fetish dating/lifestyle platform" where he attracted the attention of the FBI

Appellate Appendix V page 207

7. A selfie sent from Dr. Pizza to the FBI agent

Appellate Appendix V page 148

8. A selfie sent from the FBI agent ("SA Jensen") to Dr. Pizza

Fbiselfie

9. A picture, sent from the FBI agent to Dr. Pizza, of the male child that Dr. Pizza intended to solicit

Appellate Appendix V page 151

10. A picture, sent from the FBI agent to Dr. Pizza, of the female child that Dr. Pizza intended to solicit

Appellate Appendix V page 154

Based thread dude. Nice. :feelswhere:

Did he take a photo of himself to a kid? :dafuckfeels: What did he expect to happen? JFL this guy is a clear representation of IncelTear user's and anti-incel average IQ.

Did he take a photo of himself to a kid? :dafuckfeels: What did he expect to happen? JFL this guy is a clear representation of IncelTear user's and anti-incel average IQ.
No, the "kids" were being arranged by a "mother' who turned out to be an FBI agent. Yes, that's how fucking stupid this guy is.

I remember when this went down. JFL, even more proof of how brainless IT cucks are

Where do glowies get these pictures from? They know exactly what they're doing when they send that pic of that girl showing her ass and the kid showing his lower half of his body, are glowies allowed to send basically jailbait to pedos? where do they get these child models to pose for content?

also the women in the picture looks beat as fuck, defo not fbi waifu material.

Last edited:
Where do glowies get these pictures from? They know exactly what they're doing when they send that pic of that girl showing her ass and the kid showing his lower half of his body, are glowies allowed to send basically jailbait to pedos? where do they get these child models to pose for content?

View attachment 456543
View attachment 456545
View attachment 456548

I think those photos were made with dolls and/or digitally manipulated

Surprise, surprise...actual FBI agents don't actually look as good as the actors portraying them on TV. Same is true for lawyers and cops and firefighters and doctors, if your impression of corporate law as a profession comes mainly from Suits then you are going to be terribly disappointed.

Surprise, surprise...actual FBI agents don't actually look as good as the actors portraying them on TV. Same is true for lawyers and cops and firefighters and doctors, if your impression of corporate law as a profession comes mainly from Suits then you are going to be terribly disappointed.
it's pretty interesting, keep legalposting brocel, this and the nathan larson threads were good reads.

it's pretty interesting, keep legalposting brocel, this and the nathan larson threads were good reads.

If you do like the legal posts do have a read of the federal prosecutor's latest brief arguing in favour of affirming the district court's conviction of Dr. Pizza.

Attachments

• appellate govt brief.pdf
    451.6 KB · Views: 89
“So my concern is, am I being set up here? . . . I was struck by the fear yesterday that I’d be met by a cop or something.”
lmao this shit happens in tcap too.
what the fuck do they expect in response? "Sorry I'm actually a cop but you seem like a nice pedo so I'll have the investigation and set up stopped and you're free to go hit up and rape actual children"

I would not pay 7 dollars for a corndog and a small drink
How did you not know it was a setup from the fake pic of the female

Last edited:
Literally every IT, feminazi, polygamy advocate, etc.
I don't understand how normies tolerate these scum. How brainwashed are they? It's so obvious these scum are evil.

I would not pay 7 dollars for a corndog and a small drink

It's Manhattan

White people there live in $2 million apartments and get $150 haircuts and suck on $8 lattes and order avocado toast on GrubHub or Uber so it can be delivered by a poor ethnic whilst they read New Yorker or Vanity Fair columns about the racial wealth gap

Is spending $7 on a corndog really outrageous

Literally every IT, feminazi, polygamy advocate, etc.
I don't understand how normies tolerate these scum. How brainwashed are they? It's so obvious these scum are evil.
Because they hide all of this shit and boost how "great and virtuous" they are. For example the latest victim of the cancel culture Scott Cawthon, creator of FNAF series. The reason is that he donated some money to conservative politicians. Throwing enough shit to cover the sun until some sticks and boosting the stuck ones to hell and back. That is how all this shit works, tell a lie long enough and everyone will believe that, doubly so in our fast news based media and society.

IT posters being a bunch of degenerates? Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

White Pedophiles are free to fuck underage kids on Asia. He should have moved over there

lmao this shit happens in tcap too.
what the fuck do they expect in response? "Sorry I'm actually a cop but you seem like a nice pedo so I'll have the investigation and set up stopped and you're free to go hit up and rape actual children"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Such dumbfuck retards, man…

Now we wait for the feds to arrest Advocuck :feelshmm::fbi:

Seriously how low IQ does one have to be to get nabbed like that. A degenerate and a moron, what a combo.

Just to make you aware, IT are accusing dr pizza of being an incel that was part of this community. Fucking scumbags.

How tf do you fall for this?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nz1dik/oh_my_little_dear_boy_its_the_other_way_around/

"level 2 Princess_kitty14 Jewish american princess 2 days ago ·edited 2 days ago

on the early times when inceltear had an S on its name, there was an incel called DrPizza that (to my knowledge) used to post either on r/incels or r/braincels posted a couple of times on IT
then word was that the guy was arrested for pedophilia charges, and since that day incels swear that since he posted a couple of times to the OG inceltears all IT users are pedophiles, but they conveniently ignore all of his posts on incel subs
and also ignore all the pedo apology threads they make on all incel forums, they have selective memory it seems"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nz1dik/oh_my_little_dear_boy_its_the_other_way_around/

"level 2 Princess_kitty14 Jewish american princess 2 days ago ·edited 2 days ago

on the early times when inceltear had an S on its name, there was an incel called DrPizza that (to my knowledge) used to post either on r/incels or r/braincels posted a couple of times on IT
then word was that the guy was arrested for pedophilia charges, and since that day incels swear that since he posted a couple of times to the OG inceltears all IT users are pedophiles, but they conveniently ignore all of his posts on incel subs
and also ignore all the pedo apology threads they make on all incel forums, they have selective memory it seems"

JFL, he was a flaming soyboy whose entire Twitter feed consisted of bashing incels. They don't get to disown him. Enjoying the whataboutism.

JFL, he was a flaming soyboy whose entire Twitter feed consisted of bashing incels. They don't get to disown him. Enjoying the whataboutism.
Fucking clowns dude, holy shit.

View attachment 456778
How tf do you fall for this?

This is something I will never understand either. Most of these pedos have incredibly low self-awareness.

And one more thing.

I'm a fucked up human being, both phsyically and mentally. I am completely unloveable and will die miserably. 90% of people lifemog me easily.
I've had lots of sexual fantasies that many people would consider weird, but I have never and will never want to have sex with actual children. I will never sink as low as this pedo cuck and many others like him. I will never publicly accuse someone of being sick and pervert for being attracted to mid-to-late teen girls (absolutely normal), then secretly seek sex with actual pre-teen children (absolutely fucked up).

I remember when this went down. JFL, even more proof of how brainless IT cucks are
This is something I will never understand either. Most of these pedos have incredibly low self-awareness.

And one more thing.

I'm a fucked up human being, both phsyically and mentally. I am completely unloveable and will die miserably. 90% of people lifemog me easily.
I've had lots of sexual fantasies that many people would consider weird, but I have never and will never want to have sex with actual children. I will never sink as low as this pedo cuck and many others like him. I will never publicly accuse someone of being sick and pervert for being attracted to mid-to-late teen girls (absolutely normal), then secretly seek sex with actual pre-teen children (absolutely fucked up).

:feelswhat:

Mister Kitty, you are wrong. Please seek professional help.

:feelswhat:

Mister Kitty, you are wrong. Please seek professional help.
This fucking idiot said that a 50-yea-old fucking a 16-year-old even with the age of consent being 16 is STATUORY RAPE. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Dude has delusionmaxxed to another reality.

Ok oxfordlawcel

so much lulz. Dr. Pizza's appeal basically boils down to "ah dindu nuffins"

Also cucktears be like

"Anyone who constantly rants against homosexuals MUST be a closeted homosexual himself!"

So according to their own "logic," anyone who constantly rants against pedophiles (like cucktears) must be a closeted pedo himself, right? Dr. Pizza sure proved that right.

If any of you cucktears 'tards are reading this, get this through your thick skulls: You do not get to disown Dr. Pizza. Dr. Pizza will always be one of you. Dr. Pizza is like the cumstain on your shirt you got when you were blowing Tyrone that won't wash out.

Those are clearly dolls just look at the hand and feet. it's obvious. You'd think a fucking pedo would know beeter. This guy might actually be retarded. I don't understand how you can be this stupid.

IT will claim he was an "incel spy" or something, btw look how fat he is :feelsaww:

Thread should be pinned forever
To serve as a reminder to any IT members/symphatizers that visit the site.

Somebody call @nihility he is crying

Introduction

Hey guys, remember when Dr. Pizza (aka Peter Bright) was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison half a year ago by a federal court in New York City for attempting to arrange sex with a 7-year-old boy and 9-year-old girl? (Transcript of sentencing hearing linked here, judgment linked here, incels.is thread linked here)

You know, the Dr. Pizza who repeatedly criticized our community on Twitter and Reddit?

Dr. Pizza is now appealing the judgment and the sentence to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit. As part of the appellate process, his attorneys have submitted a voluminous amount of raw evidence from the original case. And as the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words. So instead of boring you with legalese this time, I'm going to show just 10 pictures that illustrate the capture and downfall of the bluepilled r/IncelTears pedophile.

1. Dr. Pizza is led into an interrogation room by two plainclothed FBI agents

2. The contents of Dr. Pizza's pockets on the day of his arrest

3. More of Dr. Pizza's personal belongings on the day of his arrest

4. FBI agents take a photo of Dr. Pizza's cell phone during their examination

5. A photo of Duane Park in Manhattan, the location of Dr. Pizza's arrest

6. An excerpt from Dr. Pizza's KinkD profile, a "fetish dating/lifestyle platform" where he attracted the attention of the FBI

7. A selfie sent from Dr. Pizza to the FBI agent

8. A selfie sent from the FBI agent ("SA Jensen") to Dr. Pizza

9. A picture, sent from the FBI agent to Dr. Pizza, of the male child that Dr. Pizza intended to solicit

10. A picture, sent from the FBI agent to Dr. Pizza, of the female child that Dr. Pizza intended to solicit

You and @your personality are like the forum's investigation team.
@rope2cope now I understand your avi

You need to be a special kind of stupid to do this thing in pedohisterical USA, when you are rich and can fly to other countries with weak law enforcement. Not that I condone pedophilia, it's disgusting.

You need to be a special kind of stupid to do this thing in pedohisterical USA, when you are rich and can fly to other countries with weak law enforcement. Not that I condone pedophilia, it's disgusting.
What as even his game plan I wonder? He has erectile dysfuntion at 39 and is willing to risk 10+ years of jailtime for one intercourse with a victim that would be so severely digusted by his appearance that it would either freeze or scream during the entire ordeal.

Also how the fuck are you going to moralfag about racism when you want to anally rape a 9 year old boy? Every moral fag turns out to be a monster.

18 U.S.C. § 2423 (b) and (c) allows the federal government to prosecute any U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident who travels abroad to engage in illicit sexual conduct.

We are supposed to be the evil kind of people because we are incels and we are at the bottom of soyciety but then these hypocrital normies and sjw are the first ones to commit the most disgusting and worst crimes. Jfl at this clown world

Yet they call us the pedophiles....

It's Manhattan

White people there live in $2 million apartments and get $150 haircuts and suck on $8 lattes and order avocado toast on GrubHub or Uber so it can be delivered by a poor ethnic whilst they read New Yorker or Vanity Fair columns about the racial wealth gap

Is spending $7 on a corndog really outrageous
(((Fellow whites))).

View attachment 456543
View attachment 456545
View attachment 456548
That first image is supposed to be a 8-9 year old girl. It appears to me that its an adult wearing a wig. Notice the large shoulder blade and long arms, and elbow. Theyre on their knees so their legs appear to shorter in photo. The mattress is dam near on the floor, and the photo cuts off most of the legs. These are all photography tricks to make someone look shorter. The wig looks fake too. The perspective and type of lens could also distort the person and make them look smaller.

I could also be completely wrong. I just thought if they're going to use actual children, why didn't they show any part of the face? My guess is because they're not actual small children.