Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

double standards

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
i was reading some article that had some army fho saying that men in the army navy airforce whatever should be able to access prositituion more easily because they are away from their wives/girlfriends for long perod of time ( boo hoo life is sad xddd)  and i was reading the facebook comments where some random fho was all for it saying that she agrees with this and that it should be done. 

but thats not the rage fuel this is the ragefuel - in part of that comment  she writes that sex is a human need bla bla bla  and what were the replies? they were just normies roasties and beta cucks also agreeing with her. now if a man said that same sentence(  that sex is a basic human need )hed be blasted with platitudes 
saying that men arent entitled to sex , sex is not a right bla bla bla.    

seriously wtf is with this world

Fuck this world, just get yours and get high as fuck.

The female brain is incapable of rational thought and can not comprehend double standards.

Normies can’t comprehend things out of their own world, double standards and hypocrisy.

I truly want to believe in reincarnation, it's the only way humans will live a fair life, all incels must be reborn as Chads to make up for the years of suffering. Fingers crossed reincarnation is a thing :)

Prostitutes are good people.