Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Double curry

Typical attentionmaxxing whore trying to put herself on par with goerge floyd because of a joke

She's mixed with feather and dot

Nigga WHAT?? How is she offended by that?? It's a corny joke, sure, but in what world is this "WaYcIsSt":foidSoy::feelstastyman:

16 UPSOYS too. Remember back in 2016 when we thought that one curroid foid getting offended at "hugh mungus" was extreme?? This is mainstream feminist sensibilities now, and normies are totally tolerant of it

Never claimed so
Yeah I know, I just wanted to throw in the rehab room bit because that faggot actually thinks he deserves it & was a victim of "raycism" :feelshaha:

He was a literal Tyrone who would have bullied autistic blackcels for not being "thug" enough

foids will go out of their way to try to get offended by literally fucking everything.

foids will go out of their way to try to get offended by literally fucking everything.
Complaining is a full time job for foids. Anything and everything goes.

This is interesting, and you see it in many ethnic women, they clearly feel offended by remembering their own race, just a silly joke is enough to completely break their self-esteem.

This is interesting, and you see it in many ethnic women, they clearly feel offended by remembering their own race, just a silly joke is enough to completely break their self-esteem.
I've noticed this is primarily a sheboon and currywhore thing. Latina, MENA, and Asian foids tend to know they're fetishized, so their race usually isn't a shame point for them

That stupid gdmf cunt ought to be grateful for indoor plumbing and tampons!

Complaining is a full time job for foids. Anything and everything goes.
If being a bitch was an olympic sport, my mother would be a gold-medalist winner 50x times by now at least

I've noticed this is primarily a sheboon and currywhore thing. Latina, MENA, and Asian foids tend to know they're fetishized, so their race usually isn't a shame point for them
True, that's probably why sheboons hate it if you ask about or touch their hair.

Native Americans mog the fuck out of curries. It's actually such a shame American natives were wiped out.
Most of it was due to disease, even Liberal scholars agree it wasn't a "genocide"

Cherry on top of it all, is that the diseases we spread to them were given to us by Mongols, who are the same "race" in a way as Natives(Mongoloid)
Central American and south American natives are WAY more subhuman
I wish the Spaniards hadn't mixed, idk what it is but mixed people seem worse overall than a purebred of another group

What's your take on Mayowhores in this regard?

I feel like global culture is set up such that being white is default and anything else paints you a different shade if that makes sense.

They clearly have some shame thanks to white guilt, but they also know they're the beauty standard. So it's self-hatred, but of a different kind than that of 'boons or curroid foids

They clearly have some shame thanks to white guilt, but they also know they're the beauty standard. So it's self-hatred, but of a different kind than that of 'boons or curroid foids
Yeah, I kinda knew this but wanted to see an outsiders take

I see it a lot with my foid cousins especially ones around my age

Yeah, I kinda knew this but wanted to see an outsiders take

I see it a lot with my foid cousins especially ones around my age
I've seen some non-whites point this out before, but it's generally only the brown/black cuckservatives. Speaking of which, I find it quite ironic how the slightest pro-white sentiment from an ethnic gets them branded as "self-hating," "Uncle Tom," "Uncle Ruckus," etc., yet white foids regularly shit on their race, culture, food, complain about not getting something "exotic" in their ancestry tests, etc., and by and large don't receive the same energy.

Also, must suck to have family members who think like that. Out of curiosity, have you spoken about race realism or the blackpill to your parents ever? I've spoken about the latter to my parents and they both dismissed it as "ABsOLuTe nOnSeNsE" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: , though my mom did agree with NTpill somewhat. I've also brought up some race realist talking points in arguments with my cringe nationalist dad before, but I'm generally hesitant to talk about my political views in front of my parents

Last edited:
Damn I bet she’s ugly as fuck

Also, must suck to have family members who think like that. Out of curiosity, have you spoken about race realism or the blackpill to your parents ever?
Somewhat, mainly the blackpill
I've spoken about the latter to my parents and they both dismissed it as "ABsOLuTe nOnSeNsE" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: , though my mom did agree with NTpill somewhat. I've also brought up some race realist talking points in arguments with my cringe nationalist dad before, but I'm generally hesitant to talk about my political views in front of my parents
Interesting, mine just say that I sound "racist" and will go to hell jfl.

Somewhat, mainly the blackpill
Do they agree with any concepts/points? Or are they totally bluepilled?
Interesting, mine just say that I sound "racist" and will go to hell jfl.
Oh damn, didn't know they were those kind of Christians. Are they strict Christians in general or only when it comes to virtue signaling?

i don't get it? She's mad someone called her what she is? What's wrong with calling native americans indians, other than it's not their widely accepted ethnonym? The fuck is her problem