Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Doomer things you do

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Today I went to the mall and sat on the couches they have and watched people walk past for nearly an hour, I was rating peoples outfits in my mind mostly.

I went to the donut shop at 2am.

Today I went to the mall and sat on the couches they have and watched people walk past for nearly an hour, I was rating peoples outfits in my mind mostly.

I want to do the same thing except I'm going to take sneak looks at jb

I walk around the city aimlessly sometimes trying to look important.
I went to the donut shop at 2am.
Didn't know donut stores were open that late.
I want to do the same thing except I'm going to take sneak looks at jb
You should try visiting your local highschool and eat lunch there.

Walking in most crowded places to look at foids and think "i'll never have that".

I sit at a park and just zone out.

Didn't know donut stores were open that late.
Mine was, and the normies were there. There was this fatass landwhale blocking everyone's way :reeeeee:

Smoking cigs. Going on walks in areas where there's no people. Only leaving house to buy cigs/booze/food tbh.

Stare at my eyes in the mirror until I dissociate

I remember when a doomer was a survivalist waiting for the end of the world.

What does "Doomer" mean?

Im too high inhib for that, normie are always together never alone, if i sit by myself they will all think im am autistic subhuman

What does "Doomer" mean?
Image result for the doomer

Drive alone at weird hours in the day and night. I would really love life more if there was an apocalypse that ends half of humanity. It would be so much more peaceful and I wouldn't get mogged so often.

i like cigarettes

im in a better mood at night

Drank Jager in the woods and cut myself

listening to the doomer anthem

I do that also offten ngl :feelstrash:

It's 4:12 AM and I'm drinking a Strongbow Apple Cider Original Dry out of a tallboy while listening to the following space ambient track and trying to stay away from my closet where I keep the coils of rope because I'd probably tie a noose for myself.

Being unattractive