Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Doomed future incel pours heart out to roastie single mother only to be exploited for FB views and money.

Stoiccel

Stoiccel

/r9k/ refugee
★★★★

I saw this a few months ago and forgot about it until recently. Video above explains what piece of shit normie kids are doing to him.

Of course once he had enough of this he told his mother and her first instinct is to record him and post it on social media for brownie points. This likely will cause future trauma on the long road ahead for this poor bastard. Normies then proceed to virtue signal en masse on twitter, pretending to give a shit about him when their kids and they themselves do the same thing to people like him.

To top it all of they made a GoFundMe page to raise money in 'support' for him. I hope he sees that 50K but likely his hick mother will blow it all on stupid shit. God bring this boy deliverance.
https://www.gofundme.com/stand-up-for-keaton

kek he bullied blacks in his school and called them niggers, why should we give a shit about him

kek he bullied blacks in his school and called them niggers, why should we give a shit about him

He probably got tortured by them first. You've never gone to a majority black school, have you?

He probably got tortured by them first. You've never gone to a majority black school, have you?
i dunno i'm a curry but most black guys have been pretty cool with me lmao, i have quite a few black friends IRL. you got bullied by blacks?

i dunno i'm a curry but most black guys have been pretty cool with me lmao. you got bullied by blacks?

If you're a weak, ugly white male then blacks will surely torture you. They sense you're an easy target by not only by being unnatractive, but by also being white and male and will act accordingly. Latinos, Asians and females stuck together against abuse, white men, especially ugly ones did not.

On a side note, middle school and elementary school blacks are insane, they mellow out in high school though.

I am glad my mother is not a soulless monster like his.

Lmao.Just watch some mom out there try to one up them,She'll record her son getting his ass kicked by a mob of normies.

yeah all the cash is going to that whore, jfl

Man, I gotta find a kid and convince him to cry for the camera. Then we'd split our gofundme winnings. I'd plasticsurgerymaxx with that money.
Also, that kid could be chadlite if he got double jaw surgery. HE NEEDS TO START MEWING, NOWWW.