Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don’t you know who I am ?!

I was the biggest legend of this place And I was the one who did all the hard work!

I’ve been witnessed to miracles und calamities

Dimensions born und collapsed

I walk a path no other can take

I wanted to keep going …this me…

I was the nicest one …

You won’t even remember …
I know who you are. I think you're someone with two eyes, two arms and two legs. Right?
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

No... It's all real, unfortunately.
Kys dog worshipper

So you are all high iq and clever people cuz you didn’t liked The truth I was saying

Link or didn't happen

Check the other thread, it's there.
Dude don’t speak in riddles

You’re so clever huh? Idiot

Say whatever the fuck you want to say

I was the biggest legend of this place And I was the one who did all the hard work!

I was the nicest one …

:dafuckfeels: Man...

I know from your previous time on here, that you are good dude and a genuine guy who belongs here.

But since you've been back from your time away, it seems like all of your posts are like this. Just deliberately starting drama. Baiting people, and then getting really REALLY mad when people bait you right back.

This path isn't going to lead you to good times on here. I don't understand why you're doing it. Is this really fun? Be honest with yourself.

I was the nicest one …

:dafuckfeels: Man...

I know from your previous time on here, that you are good dude and a genuine guy who belongs here.

But since you've been back from your time away, it seems like all of your posts are like this. Just deliberately starting drama. Baiting people, and then getting really REALLY mad when people bait you right back.

This path isn't going to lead you to good times on here. I don't understand why you're doing it. Is this really fun? Be honest with yourself.
It’s not fun

Its okay schizo, just take the pills