Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil ,deceiving and disgusting creatures -Why I like most animals except dogs -I fucking hate dogs and every dog should be killed and eaten

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
-Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves

Here are some videos for you to watch :

View: https://youtu.be/rR88JEICBrE

View: https://youtu.be/g8P61jcAaSM

View: https://youtu.be/mF_jDt-Kl7E

Here are some studies :

I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me

Don’t say bullshit like oh you are a hypocrite why don’t you care for dogs , I don’t give a shit about any evil animal especially and fucking dog ,all dogs deserve to get brutally killed and eaten and fed to other animals

( insert video censored by the mods)

Most your reasons apply to other animals, to a greater extent too, since dogs are much more docile than other animals, given that they are domesticated

The company of the dog makes up for all this. I prefer cats, but dogs have even evolved to read our facial expressions...

The company of the dog makes up for all this. I prefer cats, but dogs have even evolved to read our facial expressions...
That’s Bullshit man ,sad to see you’re a dog worshipper,dogs can’t even make the difference from their shit and food you think they evolved to do that shit?

Most your reasons apply to other animals, to a greater extent too, since dogs are much more docile than other animals, given that they are domesticated
Nope , no other animal kills for fun

Idiot,dogs are evil and deceiving creatures

The company of dogs are fake cuz they are pathetic beasts

-Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves

Here are some videos for you to watch :

View: https://youtu.be/rR88JEICBrE

View: https://youtu.be/g8P61jcAaSM

View: https://youtu.be/mF_jDt-Kl7E

Here are some studies :

I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me

Don’t say bullshit like oh you are a hypocrite why don’t you care for dogs , I don’t give a shit about any evil animal especially and fucking dog ,all dogs deserve to get brutally killed and eaten and fed to other animals

Also foids are into them

These places are paid by dog media you idiot

Do you seriously think disgusting dogs can do that ? Most countries media is run by these sick fucks to make dogs sound like gods
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They literally need someone to live ,that’s not like any animal at all ,dogs are pathetic deceiving creatures and will kill you for fun
Deep down we love a she-dog.

You can find a million stuff on how dogs are amazing for whatever reason in every media outlet ? Do you really think those are real ? Why do dogs cant differentiate shit from food then ?

Deep down we love a she-dog.
True this is why most furries are canine like, we like the idea of foids having a breeding time mode that subjugates them to us. Its a deep desire that some express indirectly by engaging in that degeneracy because they're cowards

since dogs are much more docile than other animals
Nope ,other animals if given the chance are much more docile than dogs ,search any other animal pet videos on YouTube and see for yourself

Why do you think all pet attacks are dog related ???

True this is why most furries are canine like, we like the idea of foids having a breeding time mode that subjugates them to us. Its a deep desire that some express indirectly by engaging in that degeneracy because they're cowards
Jesus no that’s disgusting

You can find a million stuff on how dogs are amazing for whatever reason in every media outlet ? Do you really think those are real ? Why do dogs cant differentiate shit from food then ?
Balance I guess. A fellow who eats shit. Maybe a title for a bizarre movie.

Balance I guess. A fellow who eats shit. Maybe a title for a bizarre movie.
Nice mental loop de loops to make yourself a dog nutter

I hope your loved shitbeast eat your tiny dick

Nice mental loop de loops to make yourself a dog nutter

I hope your loved shitbeast eat your tiny dick
It is a balance of benefits. A dog eats shit, okay. Then comes the rest. It's a good company, like other pets. No mental loops, it is what it is: a balance based on the nature of the animal.

My limits do not cross the line of animals and children, but there is everything in the inceldom.

Among primates not canines for a reason
My point still stands that these people simply wish to fuck like animals but they feels uneasy doing it directly, so they made a ritual of creating a ritual that is simply a compromise beetwen modernity and savagery (being a furry)

It is a balance of benefits. A dog eats shit, okay. Then comes the rest. It's a good company, like other pets. No mental loops, it is what it is: a balance based on the nature of the animal.

My limits do not cross the line of animals and children, but there is everything in the inceldom.
Why do any other animal doesn’t eat shit ?? Keep doing your mental loopdelopps to deceive yourself ,it’s not good company ,any cats or different animals company is much better

My point still stands that these people simply wish to fuck like animals but they feels uneasy doing it directly, so they made a ritual of creating a ritual that is simply a compromise beetwen modernity and savagery (being a furry)
That’s degenerate shit man

That’s degenerate shit man
True which is why its important to activly speak of said degeneracy so that it will never pass under the radar and to give credit where credit is due and have only pure disgust ready when meeting it in public or anywhere else.

Why do any other animal doesn’t eat shit ?? Keep doing your mental loopdelopps to deceive yourself ,it’s not good company ,any cats or different animals company is much better
Man, I don't know the biological reasons. But rabbits also eat shit and there are people who keep them as pets and enjoy the company of the animal. Just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean that millions of people do, FFS.

I like cats more than dogs, yes. A more homely animal, and calmer than the dog, but with the dog you can go out to play and play sports, even being a companion for walks alone.

True which is why its important to activly speak of said degeneracy so that it will never pass under the radar and to give credit where credit is due and have only pure disgust ready when meeting it in public or anywhere else.
Exactly. Well said.

Man, I don't know the biological reasons. But rabbits also eat shit and there are people who keep them as pets and enjoy the company of the animal. Just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean that millions of people do, FFS.

I like cats more than dogs, yes. A more homely animal, and calmer than the dog, but with the dog you can go out to play and play sports, even being a companion for walks alone.
Dude you can do any of this stuff with another animal , did you even tried it? You can play fetch with bugs

Dogs are evil and kill you and eat you even if there is food available

Plz read all my posts

Dude you can do any of this stuff with another animal , did you even tried it? You can play fetch with bugs

Dogs are evil and kill you and eat you even if there is food available

Plz read all my posts
Let us kill all dogs for the sake of Allah.

Nope ,other animals if given the chance are much more docile than dogs ,search any other animal pet videos on YouTube and see for yourself

Why do you think all pet attacks are dog related ???
Because people are more likely to own dogs than other animals and cats are not as strong.

Pitbulls are bad, but other breeds are great

So you’re defending furries too?
Man, throught this bitch-ass strawman I can see you don't have the power to argue and simply respond as if you were doing a dissmissive handwave.

Man, throught this bitch-ass strawman I can see you don't have the power to argue and simply respond as if you were doing a dissmissive handwave.
What strawman is the whole post you moron

We’re not talking about furries we’re talking about dogs and how evil they are

You are the one who can’t argue with me pulling different topics

Because people are more likely to own dogs than other animals and cats are not as strong.

Pitbulls are bad, but other breeds are great
All dog breeds are the same , maybe people should start owning other animals cuz dogs are killing children and the weak things

Read the post please