Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don’t you know who I am ?!

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I was the biggest legend of this place And I was the one who did all the hard work!

I’ve been witnessed to miracles und calamities

Dimensions born und collapsed

I walk a path no other can take

I wanted to keep going …this me…

I was the nicest one …

You won’t even remember …

Call Of Duty Edward Richtofen Paint By Numbers - Paint By Numbers

your ass is not Richtofen

JoinedMay 26, 2023Posts1,071

Looks more like a fox but you get the point :feelskek:

Foxes don’t kill for fun and don’t attack children for fun
Animals that Kill for Fun · 1. Cats · 2. Honey Badgers · 3. Lions · 4. Dolphins · 5. Ants · 6. Elephants · 7. Cuckoo Bird · 8. Bluefish.

Animals that Kill for Fun · 1. Cats · 2. Honey Badgers · 3. Lions · 4. Dolphins · 5. Ants · 6. Elephants · 7. Cuckoo Bird · 8. Bluefish.
Nope, dogs are the most terrible vermin that destroys wildlife and kills for fun Having killing sprees

You know dogs are on the top? No other animal is Evil and deceiving as dogs
Nigga just admit all animals suck ass and are primal non rational creatures that do shit without thinking

Nigga just admit all animals suck ass and are primal non rational creatures that do shit without thinking
Nope , didn’t you read tons of research and news about dogs killing for fun and being mindless ? most animals only kill for food unlike dogs ,also felines who don’t hunt and live in zoos are the most fun and docile pets just like all nice pets

You seem to be a dog nutter so there’s no reason trying to teach a old dog new tricks

Nope , didn’t you read tons of research and news about dogs killing for fun and being mindless ? most animals only kill for food unlike dogs ,also felines who don’t hunt and live in zoos are the most fun and docile pets just like all nice pets

You seem to be a dog nutter so there’s no reason trying to teach a old dog new tricks

Not any other pets unlike dogs this just defends my own position
hyenas in Africa[4] and red foxes in England.[5][6] Some of the other animals which have been observed engaging in surplus killing include orcas,[7] zooplankton,[8] humans,[9] damselfly naiads,[10] predaceous mites[citation needed], martens,[11] weasels,[12] honey badgers,[13] jaguar[citation needed], leopards,[13] lions,[14][13] wolves,[15] spiders,[13] brown bears,[16][17] American black bears,[18] polar bears,[14] coyotes,[14][19] lynxes,[20] minks,[21] raccoons[22] and dogs.

hyenas in Africa[4] and red foxes in England.[5][6] Some of the other animals which have been observed engaging in surplus killing include orcas,[7] zooplankton,[8] humans,[9] damselfly naiads,[10] predaceous mites[citation needed], martens,[11] weasels,[12] honey badgers,[13] jaguar[citation needed], leopards,[13] lions,[14][13] wolves,[15] spiders,[13] brown bears,[16][17] American black bears,[18] polar bears,[14] coyotes,[14][19] lynxes,[20] minks,[21] raccoons[22] and dogs.
So ? There’s no other pet than dogs there bro

If you raise those wild animals in non wildlife they become just like good pets

Search pet spider and pet lions ligers,taigan zoo

So ? There’s no other pet than dogs there bro

If you raise those wild animals in non wildlife they become just like good pets

Search pet spider and pet lions ligers,taigan zoo
That's just excess killing. Cats also kill for fun.

People just don't have many pets that are able to murder humans.

That's just excess killing. Cats also kill for fun.

People just don't have many pets that are able to murder humans.
There are no cats in the wikipedia,most cats don’t kill for fun they kill for food

Why do you think even pet lions don’t attack or kill humans as much as dogs? They are normal animals

Why do you think even pet lions don’t attack or kill humans as much as dogs? They are normal animals
They do kill humans :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: maybe not as much because not every other household has a fucking lion in their backyard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most people have pets like hamsters and bunnies lmao of course dogs that are more dangerous are going to be recorded for killing stuff lmao
Why does lynx bobcat pet bugs lizards or cats don’t kill or attack their owner or children ?

There’s a reason for that you moron

Why does lynx bobcat pet bugs lizards or cats don’t kill or attack their owner or children ?

There’s a reason for that you moron
Do people have bobcats as pets??? How the fuck is a lizard or a cat gonna kill a human??

They do kill humans :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: maybe not as much because not every other household has a fucking lion in their backyard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not as much as dogs

They barely kill if you made them fucking angry

Why are you a dog nutter?

Do people have bobcats as pets??? How the fuck is a lizard or a cat gonna kill a human??
People have all exotic cats and animals and none kill or attack more than dogs .

Why are you just rejecting the truth and deceiving yourself

People have all exotic cats and animals and none kill or attack more than dogs .

Why are you just rejecting the truth and deceiving yourself
You're so funny man :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't spend my free time reading all of your braindead threads retard :feelskek:
Braindead = defended by tons of studies and facts ,and much known stuff

I don't even like dogs tbh
You can go have sex with them ,you’re probably a idiot foid like normie who worships them and hates cats

Also every study pro dog and anti cat is funded by the massive dog lobbyists

You can go have sex with them ,you’re probably a idiot foid like normie who worships them and hates cats

Also every study pro dog and anti cat is funded by the massive dog lobbyists
Good fucking god... I was wrong... you're right, dogs are vile and deceiving creatures.

Good fucking god... I was wrong... you're right, dogs are vile and deceiving creatures.
No shit you moron

You are such a low iq evil stupid dog worshipper that is trying to find bad things about cats in the internet like a retard

No shit you moron

You are such a low iq evil stupid dog worshipper that is trying to find bad things about cats in the internet like a retard
I hate dogs!!! They're dumb!

What I say is unironically the truth though and you know it