Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Don't you just hate the feeling of life passing you by?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
You get glimpses into other peoples fun lives of love and pleasure but your own life is like a boring movie someone stopped watching near the beginning, now the screen is just playing to an empty room. I witnessed others grow up from children to adults who are now way ahead of me with more dating and relationship experience, years turn into decades and copes aren't a long term solution anymore.

Become more ignorant

Every single day. :feelsjuice:

Probably because you felt you've been robbed off. Many others here (myself included) also feel the same here as well.

Generally people/normies like to show off their relationships, bfs or gfs to everyone them and the world. There's a lot of public display affection (PDA). So yeah many of us incels will always feel left out because of it.

They always find a way to slide in or let everyone know that "I have a gf or bf" and "here's what they did for me"

Really annoying stuff anyway. Having to always rub it in people's faces alongside their PDA bullshit.

As a subhuman, i'm in the constant state of despair, that stems from the fact that i'll never breed and achieve something meaningful in this life, aside from wagecucking shekels.

Last edited:
819105BC 258D 4E5B 89CE 94692AB7F27B

I do, but there aint much you can do about it. We are destined to suffer