Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't worry, I'm sure Chad will show up and defend you from the evil inkwells' tanks with his attack helicopter

jfl what's next, the incel running concentration camps?

Just run her over with a tank theory

That was an excellent post you made, one of my favorites. I guess IT is too dumb to see the humor in it.

reminds me of a post on braincels where a currycel saw some white woman dancing to music in her car and he went super saiyan rage mode and decided to crash in to her

his car got fucking destroyed and hers was barely dented JFL

Just run her over with a tank theory

well, that's a first

over for poorcels since a main battle tank usually costs upwards of $5 million
reminds me of a post on braincels where a currycel saw some white woman dancing to music in her car and he went super saiyan rage mode and decided to crash in to her

Kek, do you have a screenshot of it? What kind of retard does that?

Brutal driverlicensepill for @LastGerman

Last edited:
The funny thing is foids and cucks want to do that to us through the state.

Post was hardly even related to incels and she made it all about her and her kin.

Nice bait thread, cucks took the bait like a champ. :feelskek: :feelsrope::feelsokman:

how did she guess my fantasy

I thought inceltears is banned???

The Incel terrorists vs The Chad army

He didn't kill anyone, I doubt he intended to, so it wasn't really going ER.

To me ER's don't have to be violent, they just have to fuck up normies lives, the "kill only" criteria is limited and shows no foresight, 20 normies die and it doesn't make a difference, but if someone did something to destroy the world economy completely in an unrecoverable way, to me that would be a better ER than killing 500 people in a mass shooting, as it has a longer last effect that affects more lives

To me ER's don't have to be violent, they just have to fuck up normies lives, the "kill only" criteria is limited and shows no foresight, 20 normies die and it doesn't make a difference, but if someone did something to destroy the world economy completely in an unrecoverable way, to me that would be a better ER than killing 500 people in a mass shooting, as it has a longer last effect that affects more lives

Right, but it has to be more severe than what seems like aggravated property destruction, Killdozercel didn't really fuck up anyone's life.

Just buy an anti tank and anti air missile theory

Lmao what?! :feelskek:

Why the hell would i waste the tank to try to run over some holes house?