Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont understand how other subhuman currys can be happy in western countrys (or dont decide to LDAR)

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I really dont get it. Even if you are bluepilled, your life will suck because of your appearance and people being mean to you. How can they withstand all the bullying, ridicule, inceldom and lonliness? It is a mistery to me..

Nobody respects a balding short curry. You are either a creep or just dogshit in their eyes...how do they do it..?

I don't know either

I really dont get it. Even if you are bluepilled, your life will suck because of your appearance and people being mean to you. How can they withstand all the bullying, ridicule, inceldom and lonliness? It is a mistery to me..

Nobody respects a balding short curry. You are either a creep or just dogshit in their eyes...how do they do it..?
That is why I have decided I will leave America for Bangladesh I have some property there from my father, as soon as I get a good degree and have some money saved like @wereqryan,

Can't LDAR because I don't have middle-class parents to afford that in America. :smonk:

I don't even know man. I guess I've just got used to it. Was much harder in school and college. But I'm an oldcel. People aren't mean to me anymore, I'm just ignored, which is easier. And I kind of already knew it was "over for me" in a cosmic sense from an early age, before I even knew about dating jfl. I guess that gave me some kind of immunity from being as self pitying as other types of incel. Curries just have that sense genetically I think

I don't even know man. I guess I've just got used to it. Was much harder in school and college. But I'm an oldcel. People aren't mean to me anymore, I'm just ignored, which is easier. And I kind of already knew it was "over for me" in a cosmic sense from an early age, before I even knew about dating jfl. I guess that gave me some kind of immunity from being as self pitying as other types of incel. Curries just have that sense genetically I think
I’m old and people are still mean to me. Just not really to my face anymore. But they still give me nasty looks and act cold towards me. I’m not curry but I could pass for curry

I’m old and people are still mean to me. Just not really to my face anymore. But they still give me nasty looks and act cold towards me. I’m not curry but I could pass for curry
Yeah I guess that's the same for me. I was meaning that in your face stuff from school days. But I get the coldness for sure