Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DON'T MAKE JOKES ABOUT WOMEN...THEY WILL RUIN UR LIFE

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/JJttaJ1/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/JJn8Td4/

Its actually scary to be a male a white male(I'm black so I get a out of jail free card from soyciety) Dont make a joke about women ppl are legit threatening to dox him and contact his school and parents. My fellow brokers that are white stay sage.
Screenshot 20200621 022137 TikTok
Screenshot 20200621 022316 TikTok

Wtf is going on with zoomers that their parents have Instagram accounts?
At most my boomer parents have Facebook and thats it

Social Media is a censorship tool.

Imagine linking your real life to your online activity.

I wouldn't let this shit slide if I were that kid. If I knew that anyone I knew was gonna post a video like this, I'd teach them defensive doxxing. Can definitely save you from some shit, especially if you prove that you can be a threat towards the people trying to or wishing to harm you.

I wouldn't let this shit slide if I were that kid. If I knew that anyone I knew was gonna post a video like this, I'd teach them defensive doxxing. Can definitely save you from some shit, especially if you prove that you can be a threat towards the people trying to or wishing to harm you.
elab

Isn't it funny that in society being a woman means individuality and independence, yet being a man is solely dependent on respecting and protecting women.

Almost as if we're seen as replaceable cannon fodder and bottomless wallets...

This guy could gives less of a shit about women. He's literally just using this for clout and moralfag points.

If someone's trying to dox you, dox them back. Make it a stalemate and prove to them that you won't tolerate their shit by showing them that you also have their info. If they do anything to you (swatting, ordering pizzas, etc), do the same shit to them (except maybe the swatting part).

If someone's trying to dox you, dox them back. Make it a stalemate and prove to them that you won't tolerate their shit by showing them that you also have their info. If they do anything to you (swatting, ordering pizzas, etc), do the same shit to them (except maybe the swatting part).
i see

i read that it's illegal to dox someone, what are the exact laws on this?

i see

i read that it's illegal to dox someone, what are the exact laws on this?
In America, the acting of doxing itself is actually fully legal, except if you use someone's dox to try to hurt them or stalk them, and even then, it's not exactly heavily enforced. If it were, all those Twitter trannies, white knights, and those ANTIFA soychuggers with weird leftist-anarchist mix-match ideologies would all be arrested.

In America, the acting of doxing itself is actually fully legal, except if you use someone's dox to try to hurt them or stalk them, and even then, it's not exactly heavily enforced. If it were, all those Twitter trannies, white knights, and those ANTIFA soychuggers with weird leftist-anarchist mix-match ideologies would all be arrested.
i see

Isn't it funny that in society being a woman means individuality and independence, yet being a man is solely dependent on respecting and protecting women.

Almost as if we're seen as replaceable cannon fodder and bottomless wallets...

This guy could gives less of a shit about women. He's literally just using this for clout and moralfag points.
If I could give u an award I would.

why people go ER episode 586

Chad and Tyrone can make fun of wamen whenever they want. Only sub 8 males cannot.

I want to smash that second guys face with a shovel,deforming him,lets see how much pussy and attention he gets from girls by respecting them.
Also ı dont get the point of the first video wtf is it about ?

I want to smash that second guys face with a shovel,deforming him,lets see how much pussy and attention he gets from girls by respecting them.
Its a repost of the original video and the reporter is telling ppl to dox him and contact his school and ruin his life
no, I dont care about women ruining my lfie (its already ruined)
Oh okay
?
Wtf is going on with zoomers that their parents have Instagram accounts?
At most my boomer parents have Facebook and thats it
Lmao

Its a repost of the original video and the reporter is telling ppl to dox him and contact his school and ruin his life
No ı mean what was the point of blue paint and song or the texts about ım a survivor.
Was it a joke about rape

Let me get this fucking straight.

Foids: BOOBS ARE NOT SEXUAL.
Also Foids: He sexually harassed me by touching my arm and breasts.

NUKE

THIS

PLANET
Lmao

Its actually scary to be a male a white male(I'm black so I get a out of jail free card from soyciety)
Atleast you recognize it
Theoretically considering this went somewhat viral the kid in question probs has a small group up of people on the right. If he riles them up then sure. However counter doxxing is really hard because it takes millions of people to be mad at a person. You can ddos them but that’s illegal.

doxxing isn’t a serious thing as much as it is if a crowd is already there. It’s just the road to your life being ruined, people have to walk through that road.

Does it even count as doxxing if you post a video with your face exposed? Anyways, I hope this era makes men more steadfast and reverses the whole “men should cry too” BS. I would be impressed if he came out and defended himself by saying the video was not offensive, but he will probably buckle like a bitch

Lmao opened twitter randomly right after seeing this thread, and then I see this:
Etj

Edit: If it's about the "me-too" shit in the gaming industry, it's fair enough IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back