Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don't like marvel movies anymore

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I remember when I was younger during the early MCU days. I used to be so excited and enthusiastic about every movie. It was part of my childhood and I have this warm nostalgic feeling for the early MCU + Sam raimi movies

But ever since black panther came out in 2018,I just couldn't care as much about the next Installment in the franchise. And it's sad to say,I'm no longer interested or care. Maybe it's just me. But I can't find myself caring or being in tune with what's going on. I've given up. Its just boring now

blocked on discord kys faggot

Superhero movies are like white noise now. They seem to reboot series every 5-10 years. I just stopped watching movies altogether these days.

a few of the original ones like the first Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy were decent, somewhere along the way they turned into mass-produced pablum

Lmao he loved Jewvel end your life right now.
More cringe than animetards are capeshittards.

Don't like marvel movies anymore​

they were shit since 2012 :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

expectations:

e32bb9d750be8539055cedb38ae64737c06ee647_hq.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

reality:

Avengers-Infinity-War-Wakanda.jpg

maybe i was a retarded for expecting that kind of stuff in the theaters :feelshaha:
but even the worst plots in the comic books are better than the movies

Superhero movies are like white noise now. They seem to reboot series every 5-10 years. I just stopped watching movies altogether these days.
Movies r soulless now. 2012 rlly was the end of the world culturally speaking