Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Don't let women into our safe space"

What a bunch of fucking weak, soft, pathetic, crybaby, beta male soyboy BITCHES.

I never thought I would see snowflake talking points being used by so many blackpilled incels.

I thought we made fun of foids wanting safe spaces and laughed at how mentally weak and fragile they are. Why are we now advocating for "safe spaces" of our own???

We don't need fucking "safe spaces".

We are MEN. You're telling me MEN need a safe space from WOMEN who are BIOLOGICALLY INFERIOR TO US IN EVERY SINGLE WAY???

FUCK OFF WITH THAT BETA MALE BULLSHIT!

For any of you to be terrified of foids coming onto the site is RETARDED.

First of all, this is NOT a female-friendly site. There is no feminism here, no simp mods, no large armies of simps, no censorship, and NO GYNOCENTRISM, unlike 99.9% of the internet.

Women have ZERO power here.

If we let them participate in Ask An Incel, there is NOTHING they can do to harm us or this site. NOTHING!

A tiny minority of the users here will start simping at the sight of a foid. That's true.

But:
  1. The mods will ban them instantly
  2. DMs are turned off for foids and social media sharing isn't allowed, so ZERO simping will go on in private. Every time someone simps it will be public for everyone to see. Those simps will get banned instantly.
  3. Again, the mods will ban all simps instantly.
"But m-muh incel discord!!!"

THE INCEL DISCORDS HAVE SHITTY MODS AND THEY FUCKING SUCK. DON’T COMPARE THEM TO THIS SITE. ONLY SISSY BETA MALE SOYBOYS USE DISCORD IN THE FIRST PLACE. OF COURSE THEY GO FULL WHITE KNIGHT AT THE SCENT OF A FOID'S FISH HOLE.
BASED

I don't understand. We have an opportunity to line foids up and LET THEM HAVE IT. Anyone against having foids on the ask an incel section is either playing into female power too much or just Steven Crowder gay

i want foids to come in so they can become my gf :forcedsmile:

BASED

I don't understand. We have an opportunity to line foids up and LET THEM HAVE IT. Anyone against having foids on the ask an incel section is either playing into female power too much or just Steven Crowder gay
Any woman that comes here is looking for attention. You can't LET THEM HAVE IT.

Actually, I will not be against girls in "Ask an incel". I can beat them intellectually without any problem.

We have an opportunity to line foids up and LET THEM HAVE IT.
Shut the damn up you just want an opportunity for IT cucks to further ridicule us and become a public comic relief service of some sort.

BASED

Exactly, I wanted to bully foids

If you were blackpilled you would know most men are prone to simping so to combat this we shouldn’t allow women here in the first place.

Most of my mental illness is fueled by women. I like to be as far away as I can from them. This is the only male slave available for the non-rich.

Femoids have laid waste to all major male spaces IRL:
-gym
-military
-police
-STEM fields
-gaming
etc

The last thing we need is them here. The only women who would come here would be those that want to collect simps and this shithole has surplus of mentally-ill braindead simps who don't know when they're being manipulated.

Low IQ and cuck post, do us all a wonderful and great service and severely cut your own throat OP.

What a bunch of fucking weak, soft, pathetic, crybaby, beta male soyboy BITCHES.

I never thought I would see snowflake talking points being used by so many blackpilled incels.

I thought we made fun of foids wanting safe spaces and laughed at how mentally weak and fragile they are. Why are we now advocating for "safe spaces" of our own???

We are MEN. You're telling me MEN need a safe space from WOMEN who are BIOLOGICALLY INFERIOR TO US IN EVERY SINGLE WAY???

FUCK OFF WITH THAT BETA MALE BULLSHIT!

First of all, this is NOT a female-friendly site. There is no feminism here, no simp mods, no large armies of simps, no censorship, and NO GYNOCENTRISM, unlike 99.9% of the internet.

If we let them participate in Ask An Incel, there is NOTHING they can do to harm us or this site. NOTHING!

A tiny minority of the users here will start simping at the sight of a foid. That's true.

But:
  1. The mods will ban them instantly
  2. DMs are turned off for foids and social media sharing isn't allowed, so ZERO simping will go on in private. Every time someone simps it will be public for everyone to see. Those simps will get banned instantly.
  3. Again, the mods will ban all simps instantly.
"But m-muh incel discord!!!"

THE INCEL DISCORDS HAVE SHITTY MODS AND THEY FUCKING SUCK. DON’T COMPARE THEM TO THIS SITE. ONLY SISSY BETA MALE SOYBOYS USE DISCORD IN THE FIRST PLACE. OF COURSE THEY GO FULL WHITE KNIGHT AT THE SCENT OF A FOID'S FISH HOLE.
Kind of based

Average greycel cuck

Well, we would have to figure out a way to somehow prevent users from posting in profile pageof Ask an Incel accounts first. DMs are already taken care of. Mods would have to ban every user who shows any sign of simping or trolling from "ask an incel". And yes, ban humblebragging or discussion of sexual experiences of any kind

If these conditions are met then maybe we can allow foids

Well, we would have to figure out a way to somehow prevent users from posting in profile pageof Ask an Incel accounts first. DMs are already taken care of. Mods would have to ban every user who shows any sign of simping or trolling from "ask an incel". And yes, ban humblebragging or discussion of sexual experiences of any kind

If these conditions are met then maybe we can allow foids
Basically it’s going to have to be monitored all the time to keep it from turning into a cesspool of people throwing shit at each other half the time. Because you know it’s going to happen the second it’s allowed again.

I would also be interested, what would happen if foids can ask questions, but I'm afraid it will ruin this site in the long run. Foids always ruin male-only spaces.

cry me a river

I just don't want to give them any attention or validation. Foids come here to troll, not to have a meaningful discussion or try to help us. The only way a foid could genuinely help an incel it to offer up her smelly beef curtains :blackpill:

thats not a fair assumption in my view. I would think most sex starved men would be inclined to simpdom the moment he receives some validation/ attention.
Exactly

Basically it’s going to have to be monitored all the time to keep it from turning into a cesspool of people throwing shit at each other half the time. Because you know it’s going to happen the second it’s allowed again.
We'd have to ban like more than half the userbase from posting on AAI

Without their Jannies and simps, Troons and foids wouldn't last a minute on the internet.

I just don't want to give them any attention or validation. Foids come here to troll, not to have a meaningful discussion or try to help us. The only way a foid could genuinely help an incel it to offer up her smelly beef curtains :blackpill:
Based

It's not about having a "safespace", it's about maintaining a healthy forum culture.
Foids would completely ruin the forum because
a) Users would start simping, fighting each other just to appeal to the girls
b) Foids have nothing to add to the topics that are being discussed on an incel forum, they caused our suffering.
c) Foids didn't want to have anything to do with us for all our lifes and now we're supposed to let them into our community? lol. just lol.

Nobody is terrified. It's just a calm, rational and highly intelligent decision to not let them in.

You are not blackpilled then. And also pretty low IQ tbh.
Women have power ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE.
Men will always go crazy for pussy, always, it doesn't matter where it is, irl or online.

Being annoying and posting stuff that goes against the values of the site (posting bluepilled foid content) IS harming the site.

To be honest, you sound like a reddit cuck who is butt-hurt that he can't chat with his qweeeenz on incels.is
Your views are not educated and pretty bluepilled. Warning-worthy even in my oppinion.

Average cuck when he gets a whiff of pussy.
tbh

this

Foids aren't allowed because it always turned into a cesspool, only two foids actually passed the the modtest and got their questions in the thread, and both were a shitfest. It's just not going to work here honestly.
this.
There is nothing a foid could add to inceldom discussion anyways, except her pussy maybe so everybody could have a turn.

49680.jpg
16687 1

I would also be interested, what would happen if foids can ask questions, but I'm afraid it will ruin this site in the long run. Foids always ruin male-only spaces.
Afraid? They should fear you!

definitely my favorite mod.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

YOU'RE COMPARING REDDIT TO INCEL.IS

REDDIT IS FULL OF SIMP MODS, SIMP USERS, AND FEMALE WORSHIP CULTURE.

THIS SITE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. WHEN WILL YOU RETARDS LISTEN.
And faggots and trannies

I guess I get your argument mate, but I just don't know how that improves .is. Your propositions to counter the simps seem sound though.