Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Don't let women into our safe space"

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
What a bunch of fucking weak, soft, pathetic, crybaby, beta male soyboy BITCHES.

I never thought I would see snowflake talking points being used by so many blackpilled incels.

I thought we made fun of foids wanting safe spaces and laughed at how mentally weak and fragile they are. Why are we now advocating for "safe spaces" of our own???

We don't need fucking "safe spaces".

We are MEN. You're telling me MEN need a safe space from WOMEN who are BIOLOGICALLY INFERIOR TO US IN EVERY SINGLE WAY???

FUCK OFF WITH THAT BETA MALE BULLSHIT!

For any of you to be terrified of foids coming onto the site is RETARDED.

First of all, this is NOT a female-friendly site. There is no feminism here, no simp mods, no large armies of simps, no censorship, and NO GYNOCENTRISM, unlike 99.9% of the internet.

Women have ZERO power here.

If we let them participate in Ask An Incel, there is NOTHING they can do to harm us or this site. NOTHING!

A tiny minority of the users here will start simping at the sight of a foid. That's true.

But:
  1. The mods will ban them instantly
  2. DMs are turned off for foids and social media sharing isn't allowed, so ZERO simping will go on in private. Every time someone simps it will be public for everyone to see. Those simps will get banned instantly.
  3. Again, the mods will ban all simps instantly.
"But m-muh incel discord!!!"

THE INCEL DISCORDS HAVE SHITTY MODS AND THEY FUCKING SUCK. DON’T COMPARE THEM TO THIS SITE. ONLY SISSY BETA MALE SOYBOYS USE DISCORD IN THE FIRST PLACE. OF COURSE THEY GO FULL WHITE KNIGHT AT THE SCENT OF A FOID'S FISH HOLE.

Average cuck when he gets a whiff of pussy.

I just don't want to give them any attention or validation. Foids come here to troll, not to have a meaningful discussion or try to help us. The only way a foid could genuinely help an incel it to offer up her smelly beef curtains :blackpill:

If you want a woman to question about your Inceldom, go to reddit or 4chan or whatever.

We should allow foid but Master just ignores my suggestion. Without foid what's the point of ask an incel? It's just incels-in-denial discussing inceldom with incels, aka echo chamber

If you want a woman to question about your Inceldom, go to reddit or 4chan or whatever.
They have way more foids than this place will ever have. This is an incel only forum and that's why it keeps its novelty, remove it and this place is just as good as leddit.

We should allow foid but Master just ignores my suggestion. Without foid what's the point of ask an incel? It's just incels-in-denial discussing inceldom with incels, aka echo chamber
To be fair you're a Greycel. He should rightfully ignore you.

That's a strawman. I don't want that and never said I did. Keep those disgusting fantasies to yourself weirdo.

THE INCEL DISCORDS HAVE SHITTY MODS AND THEY FUCKING SUCK. DON’T COMPARE THEM TO THIS SITE. ONLY SISSY BETA MALE SOYBOYS USE DISCORD IN THE FIRST PLACE. OF COURSE THEY GO FULL WHITE KNIGHT AT THE SCENT OF A FOID'S FISH HOLE.
Animated GIF

sounds like you need to head over to r/lonely or r/virgin to see the damage letting foids into a community can do

I just don't want to give them any attention or validation
This whole forum talks about foids everyday. There's nothing wrong with it. The problem is when you're a bluepilled, beta male simp.
Foids come here to troll, not to have a meaningful discussion or try to help us. The only way a foid could genuinely help an incel it to offer up her smelly beef curtains :blackpill:
Then troll back. Stop being scared to confront foids and put them in their place. We have higher IQs than them. Intellectually rape them.

sounds like you need to head over to r/lonely or r/virgin to see the damage letting foids into a community can do
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

YOU'RE COMPARING REDDIT TO INCEL.IS

REDDIT IS FULL OF SIMP MODS, SIMP USERS, AND FEMALE WORSHIP CULTURE.

THIS SITE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. WHEN WILL YOU RETARDS LISTEN.

Foids aren't allowed because it always turned into a cesspool, only two foids actually passed the the modtest and got their questions in the thread, and both were a shitfest. It's just not going to work here honestly.

The thing is, it's not.
The same users here are simping on discord.

I personally didn’t care if foids posted in ask an incel. I can handle their foidness

Foids aren't allowed because it always turned into a cesspool, only two foids actually passed the the modtest and got their questions in the thread, and both were a shitfest. It's just not going to work here honestly.
Letting them post as regular users and letting them post in Ask An Incel are completely different scenarios. I don't advocate for letting foids become normal users. Not without severely limiting what they can do and say.

Letting them post as regular users and letting them post in Ask An Incel are completely different scenarios. I don't advocate for letting foids become normal users. Not without severely limiting what they can do and say.
They tried it and it didn't work. Foids aren't asking serious questions they are just humble bragging.
I am guessing the mods just don't want to go through all that and sort out any questions that could work.

We already have foids on this forum:

@nice_try
@gymletethnicel
@RollD20

Just to name a few.

They tried it and it didn't work. Foids aren't asking serious questions they are just humble bragging.
I am guessing the mods just don't want to go through all that and sort out any questions that could work.
If the mods don't want to moderate foids, that's a fair argument. Especially since so many of the mods disappeared recently.

If the mods don't want to moderate foids, that's a fair argument. Especially since so many of the mods disappeared recently.
If you think about it the only foids that know about incels as a term are from reddit likely, most likely inceltear. I highly doubt normal foids actually know about incels or this forum.

Then troll back. Stop being scared to confront foids and put them in their place. We have higher IQs than them. Intellectually rape them.
Exactly jfl:feelshaha:. Half of this forum's userbase has no problem trolling each other and shitting up serious threads with bullshit, but when the mere possibility of trolling visiting foids appears, they start screeching for no foids to be allowed in their safe space:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Also hilarious how a lot of guys here seem to imply that they would be physically incapable of ignoring those female-created threads or something. Like, if you don't want to engage them, then either don't open those bullshit threads at all, or open them just to post some liveleak video there to troll the bitch and then spend 99.99% of your remaining time on this site interacting solely with your brocels:feelshmm:. Nothing impossible about doing that:feelsugh:.

We could have put a rule that foids cannot talk about their sexual experiences when asking a question

Exactly jfl:feelshaha:. Half of this forum's userbase has no problem trolling each other and shitting up serious threads with bullshit, but when the mere possibility of trolling visiting foids appears, they start screeching for no foids to be allowed in their safe space:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Also hilarious how a lot of guys here seem to imply that they would be physically incapable of ignoring those female-created threads or something. Like, if you don't want to engage them, then either don't open those bullshit threads at all, or open them just to post some liveleak video there to troll the bitch and then spend 99.99% of your remaining time on this site interacting solely with your brocels:feelshmm:. Nothing impossible about doing that:feelsugh:.
I’d still be trolling non incels if they didn’t add that turbocucked rule

Exactly you get it :yes:

If they're incels in denial how tf would that be an echo chamber?

We could have put a rule that foids cannot talk about their sexual experiences when asking a question
Sadly its inevitable that they well. But if incels really want to talk to foids who know about the blackpill the 'official' .is server has foids in it apparently, no need for foids to come here too.

To me, a space where I can be free is a "safe space".

You just know OP is the kind of cuck who'd immediately start simping the moment he got a crumb of attention from a female
Don't project such filthy, nasty, vile fantasies onto me. Keep them to yourself. You're making me vomit when you type such degeneracy.

837f8cf1fe7ef5a54a690a1e8c5b797a

You just know OP is the kind of cuck who'd immediately start simping the moment he got a crumb of attention from a female
i think this dude is trolling anyways he has responses so retarded no way hes real with them

i think this dude is trolling anyways he has responses so retarded no way hes real with them
You haven't made a single good argument. All you did is accuse me of female worship, projecting your own dreams of worshipping foids onto me.

Don’t be a cuck. Talking to toilets is a n
sexhaver trait anyway.

over

im impressed by your ability to stick up for yourself. you have my envy and admiration.

Why? Foids are allowed everywhere else on the internet, and even have their own exclusive websites. They can fuck off there.

im impressed by your ability to stick up for yourself. you have my envy and admiration.
It's not bravery, it's bravado. Everything has already been said here, so losers like OP have to come up with these garbage opinions to stand out.

thats not a fair assumption in my view. I would think most sex starved men would be inclined to simpdom the moment he receives some validation/ attention.

the only reason they'd come here is to troll