Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t let wageslaves make you feel bad for being in your natural state

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Every sentiment being is NEET by default this includes humans animals and insects the difference is that nobody cares about an animal or insect being in their natural state it’s only a problem when a human is in their natural state because the way our society is constructed to where every job plays a role in keeping the ball rolling if everybody was in their natural state society would collapse and we’d go back to living like cavemen I don’t have a problem with working I have a problem with exchanging my labor for made up currency that I use to pay for my biological Necessities humans were never meant to have Corporate jobs we’re supposed to be hunter gathers not wageslaves technically if you don’t wanna participate in the rat race you could opt out but you’d have a tough time surviving living in the forest is not feasible because every piece of land is claimed so you’re options are to either conform to the rat race or don’t and find other means to survive

another aspect that is horrible about wageslaving is
that you have to constantly appear busy, so much of the time you have to pretend to be working
you have to work real slow other wise the cunt foid manager gives you more work or sends you home early and you lose pay
or forced to quit

another aspect that is horrible about wageslaving is
that you have to constantly appear busy, so much of the time you have to pretend to be working
you have to work real slow other wise the cunt foid manager gives you more work or sends you home early and you lose pay
or forced to quit
I haven’t joined the workforce yet once I do imagine I’m gonna have an extremely hard time keeping up and will eventually be forced back into being NEET which will Inevitably lead to me becoming homeless once I burn all my bridges

How are you getting by ?
Mentalcel benefits,that's the least this scumciety can do,pay me to cope,that's the least normie scum wageslaves who break their backs while i sit comfy :feelscomfy: can do,it's a little revenge you could say.

I haven’t joined the workforce yet once I do imagine I’m gonna have an extremely hard time keeping up and will eventually be forced back into being NEET which will Inevitably lead to me becoming homeless once I burn all my bridges
yeah, lots of NEETs actually die of starvation due to lack of money, tho it's not reported in main stream media
homeless feed off of garbage, unless they are really good at begging.

they shit in bags, sleep in parks and shower in fountains

Low IQ thread.

Being NEET is not your natural state.

The natural state of every living creature is: Working and fighting for survival.

You sitting at home getting money for free while doing nothing is NOT a natural state.
Its's in fact the most unnatural state a living creature can be in.

Low IQ thread.

Being NEET is not your natural state.

The natural state of every living creature is: Working and fighting for survival.

You sitting at home getting money for free while doing nothing is NOT a natural state.
neet'ing is based though

Being a parasite is based.

Every sentiment being is NEET by default this includes humans animals and insects the difference is that nobody cares about an animal or insect being in their natural state it’s only a problem when a human is in their natural state because the way our society is constructed to where every job plays a role in keeping the ball rolling if everybody was in their natural state society would collapse and we’d go back to living like cavemen I don’t have a problem with working I have a problem with exchanging my labor for made up currency that I use to pay for my biological Necessities humans were never meant to have Corporate jobs we’re supposed to be hunter gathers not wageslaves technically if you don’t wanna participate in the rat race you could opt out but you’d have a tough time surviving living in the forest is not feasible because every piece of land is claimed so you’re options are to either conform to the rat race or don’t and find other means to survive
We are in the matrix. We're supposed to escape yawehs matrix like Lucifer, and Buddha. I made a post on the subject.

I wish I could be a con artist and fraudster.

Duck gen x work covers praise saint brandon break bread with satan