Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't let anyone shame you for hating women

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
There is nothing wrong with hating women. If you were sick with covid It would be perfectly natural for you to hate this disease. If you openly expressed hatred for covid 19, no one would look at you funny, in fact people would applaud you for it. The covid virus is an unconscious blob of genetic material whose sole purpose is to infect it's host and extract resources in order to multiply. Similarly women's hypergamous instincts causes them to act unconsciously in ways that destroy the emotional well being of countless men. It's perfectly normal to hate women for this. They are a virus in this sense. Many of us here probably have brutal wageslaves lives where a quarter of our income goes on to tax programs designed by feminist cunts in order to ensure women have to do as little work as possible. Both women and viruses are perfectly analogous. If it's fine to hate one it's fine to hate the other as well.

So what is the function of hate then?

Men and women should segregate to the point even taxes and policies separated by sex.
If women want to be left alone, let's grant their wish.

They are fake, im sure they all hate us.

an unconscious blob of genetic material whose sole purpose is to infect it's host and extract resources in order to multiply.
Thougt you were talking about foids :feelshaha:

Most women hate men anyway

I loathe women so much ive become asexual

makes you feel good
Wrong, hate is closely associated with anger; and anger is a natural response to real or perceived wrongdoings from others in one's life. We seek "Justice" on foids in order to "Fix" the "Wrongs" caused by foids. That is what will make you feel "good" or something even bettER.:feelsthink:

I hope every single woman die by suffer and then burn in hell

idc what other think :society:

There is nothing wrong with hating women. If you were sick with covid It would be perfectly natural for you to hate this disease. If you openly expressed hatred for covid 19, no one would look at you funny, in fact people would applaud you for it. The covid virus is an unconscious blob of genetic material whose sole purpose is to infect it's host and extract resources in order to multiply. Similarly women's hypergamous instincts causes them to act unconsciously in ways that destroy the emotional well being of countless men. It's perfectly normal to hate women for this. They are a virus in this sense. Many of us here probably have brutal wageslaves lives where a quarter of our income goes on to tax programs designed by feminist cunts in order to ensure women have to do as little work as possible. Both women and viruses are perfectly analogous. If it's fine to hate one it's fine to hate the other as well.
No one can shame you when you are not around them, can you? If they try to invade my or our physical, mental, cyber, or spiritual spaces, I just Shoot, Ignore, Ban, or Banish them respectively.

Don't let anyone shame you for hating women​

There is nothing wrong with hating women.
Joined Jul 27, 2021

This kind of thread seems like classic IT bait OP

Basically worded vaguely to be taken different ways, so that IT can accuse us of embracing "hate all women" misogyny even though it's "hate some people who happen to be women" moderate views.

If you were sick with covid It would be perfectly natural for you to hate this disease. If you openly expressed hatred for covid 19, no one would look at you funny, in fact people would applaud you for it. The covid virus is an unconscious blob of genetic material whose sole purpose is to infect it's host and extract resources in order to multiply. Similarly women's hypergamous instincts causes them to act unconsciously in ways that destroy the emotional well being of countless men.

A very large number of them OP, yes (perhaps even the majority) but it always deserves a "perhaps NAWALT" disclaimer since we don't have proof this applies to the entirety of the foid populace.

Just prevalent enough that we begin to suspect some kind of inherent problem and that only deviant outlier foids who stray from their instincts wouldn't be this abrasive to our happiness.

It's perfectly normal to hate women for this. They are a virus in this sense.

I don't agree with just saying "women" and lumping them all together like that.
There could plausibly be a minority we're prone to ignoring that do not act this way.
I have seen some occasional women who work hard at challenging jobs.
So I would prefer to specify a subtype of women rather than just "women"

Hating on women is like hating on nature. It's pointless.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF