Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't hurt yourself - hurt others

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
If whatever life let's you down, just remember, it is the fault of the normies and their simping for the chads and foids. Therefore, pressure should be delivered where it should be.

No one cares about you or me, and no one will ...unless....we make a impact on the world.

By hurting others, not only you will decrease their morale, accelerate the gender conflict towards the inevitable. If you are religious, you will feel good knowing that you have committed righteous deeds to fight the degeneracy of society and upholding the oppressed.

When I say "hurt others" I mean, using legal means to EMOTIONALLY hurt others. Be ware, "cyberbullying" may be illegal in some countries!

Last edited:
how should i emotionally hurt others

Even though i do get joy from seeing such people get hurt, i’d rather just kill myself if what i believe to be real is true.

We should join al qassam brigade, mohammdmad deif was an incel looking guy like me and he was brown and ethnic guy and now he is number 1 specially designated global terrorist the Jews tried to kill him 5 times and failed every time he still fights the Jew even though they bombed him 5 times and killed most of his family . That is who we need to be like.

how should i emotionally hurt others
Even though i do get joy from seeing such people get hurt, i’d rather just kill myself if what i believe to be real is true.
Letting them know how horrible men are, telling about about domesitc violence etc.

Personally, I helped with several "information operations" and do post about incels in YouTube and other places. Not much, but a small step is worth it, at least I'll know I had done righteously.

We need lawful and legal I.N.C.E.L. death squads.

It's hard to emotionally hurt others if they know you're a lifeless virgin and they're infinitely more successful and happier than you are. It's like poor people taking joy at rich stockbrokers losing 90% of their wealth without realizing they still have magnitudes less wealth than the rich cat cats. Whenever I try to spite normies, I don't operate under the illusion that I'm somehow gaining a win against them. It's just a tit for tat that has no lasting consequences in my favor.

Last edited:
It's hard to emotionally hurt others if they know you're a lifeless virgin and they're infinitely more successful and happier than you are. It's like poor people taking joy at rich stockbrokers losing 90% of their wealth without realizing they still have magnitudes less wealth than the rich cat cats. Whenever I try to spite normies, I don't operate under the illusion that I'm somehow gaining a win against them. It's just a tit for tat that has no lasting consequences.
taqiyya is approved under the incelistan guideline. Just larp Chad or foid to pwn foids and simps and double your stats

I dont have a power to hurt others

even the small things make a difference

If whatever life let's you down, just remember, it is the fault of the normies and their simping for the chads and foids. Therefore, pressure should be delivered where it should be.

No one cares about you or me, and no one will ...unless....we make a impact on the world.

By hurting others, not only you will decrease their morale, accelerate the gender conflict towards the inevitable. If you are religious, you will feel good knowing that you have committed righteous deeds to fight the degeneracy of society and upholding the oppressed.

When I say "hurt others" I mean, using legal means to EMOTIONALLY hurt others. Be ware, "cyberbullying" may be illegal in some countries!
I always did that.

is the fault of the normies and their simping for the chads and foids. Therefore, pressure should be delivered where it should be.
Bravo

They're even worse than foids. Disgusting animals.