Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Don't hate being short, hate heightists" is cope

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

GeSaar SupERman
Heightism is ingrained into all organisms biology. Because in the animal kingdom size = strength. And taller organisms usually have larger skeletons overall. So its impossible for humans not to be heightist. Taller is better. If you're a shortcel, hoping for normies to stop discriminating against you is cucked. Instead hope for access to stem cell treatment.

Yeah, even tall foids are sexy.

every dude that likes midget foids gives off small dick energy

Heightism is ingrained into all organisms biology. Because in the animal kingdom size = strength. And taller organisms usually have larger skeletons overall. So its impossible for humans not to be heightist. Taller is better. If you're a shortcel, hoping for normies to stop discriminating against you is cucked. Instead hope for access to stem cell treatment.
Everything is based off genetic determinism even a baby can tell the difference between good and bad genes it is all hard coded into humans

I don't expect anything.

No they're not. Everything over 5'7 is formless and looks like a skinny male.
It depends on personal tastes i guess, personnally i would rather breed a 6'2 girl than a 5'5 one, assuming they have the same level of attractiveness.

How did we integrate niggers into society but not short men ?

True, until one of the many faces to reality is made apparent. Being six foot whatever won't convey that same biological message if said individual gets knocked out by a guy half his size (in a self defense situation, of course). Just an example.

Brute force your way to acceptance and respect, I say. Or die trying.

True, until one of the many faces to reality is made apparent. Being six foot whatever won't convey that same biological message if said individual gets knocked out by a guy half his size (in a self defense situation, of course). Just an example.

Brute force your way to acceptance and respect, I say. Or die trying.
As an MMAcel I've seen it trust me, the tallfag just went back to being admired and the manlet ignored the very next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back