Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don't give up, the future is going to look bright, and I'm serious about this

• Thread starter Deleted member 30912
  • Start date
Deleted member 30912

Deleted member 30912

Free Derick Chauvin
-
I'm seriously thinking about developing ai for androids/sexdoll/robot waifus or whatever the fuck you want to call it. I'm tired of these roasties having so much power in the world, because eternal cunt fucked us ever since the dawn of Adam and Eve. I'm sick and tired of these faggots and leftists on the fucking internet too, especially these roast beef-worshippers all over social media (even on fucking imageboards) I got scammed by normalfaggots in my school years, I could've made it life but Noooo too inadequate brain! psychiatry is a mega scam for retarded soyfag ledditors and lefty roast beefs. The masses are getting duped; when they watch talmudvision running propaganda non-stop for 50 years straight, may light become darkness and darkness become light like the athiests, fake religions and Divide and conquer fags spamming bullshit, bill gates claiming he's right, faggots and queers asking for rights in the disguise of le epic "moral rights" the man that runs this earth a battle morality everywhere. In the end it's all advertised data-mining targeting normal cattle even us and you can't escape it, it's a concrete rot. Everywhere is demoralization fucking everywhere. This forum is the only place for me and you, there's barley anywhere else. I'm going to try and spend 5-10 years studying and thinking. I'm on the verge of coming to a static conclusion. Don't get demoralized or get sad. there's things to look forward to. Ignore the rampant bots and shills/trolls. Don't let the community get divided either, ignore all division fags. It's time that I put my foot down and say fuck it I'm going to change society and help something that will keep us company, make it free for all of us to have. The normalfags and roasts will never stop this advancement no matter how hard they try. We're all going to make it. Stay strong.
We're living in a degenerate godless soyciety that is one giant globalist advertisement.

Attachments

• fuck off you nigger fuck.png
    fuck off you nigger fuck.png
    427.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
actually lately i start looking for developing machine learning/ai with python because the main reason i learn programming at first place is ai. Currently i'm a web developer though, so i only know JavaScript and PHP mostly.

i will start learn python from very basic so this will be a long way...

actually lately i start looking for developing machine learning/ai with python because the main reason i learn programming at first place is ai. Currently i'm a web developer though, so i only know JavaScript and PHP mostly.

i will start learn python from very basic so this will be a long way...
Nice. Godspeed brother we're gonna need every man against will.

Nice. Godspeed brother we're gonna need every man against will.
actually build something like simsimi if you know that app, not that hard.

but i want something real like sex doll and actually based on men expectation like virgin, pure, not hoe, and always care for you and created just for you.

actually build something like simsimi if you know that app, not that hard.

but i want something real like sex doll and actually based on men expectation like virgin, pure, not hoe, and always care for you and created just for you.
That's the plan.

Sorry, I plan on killing myself in the future

The only thing we have to look forward to if we continue living from low vibrations is 1984 Big Brothers Society. The NWO wants mass depopulation worldwide by 2025. WW3, martial law, viruses, and vaccines so the NWO can instill their new totalitarian government. Things are not going to get bright if you don't shift into the high vibrational timeline.

Sorry, I plan on killing myself in the future
You have to do what you have to do. I'm not going to be a moralfag, but I think the wait will be worth it.
The only thing we have to look forward to if we continue living from low vibrations is 1984 Big Brothers Society. The NWO wants mass depopulation worldwide by 2025. WW3, martial law, viruses, and vaccines so the NWO can instill their new totalitarian government. Things are not going to get bright if you don't shift into the high vibrational timeline.
I feel like we switch timelines constantly. i feel it when it happens

All that death vaxx stuff is to prevent the "idiocrasy" future from happening.

Not reading, but bluepilled garbage title

PREECH! IF WE GET SEX ROBOTS ROASTIES WILL BE NO MORE!!

I think you will like this channel

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9d1tikqnzj0N/

Only watched that video you posted so far so my summary is only off this video for now

Unless he's withholding information, this guy has barebones knowledge on the soul. He still doesn't know about archons, the after life, where the soul comes from, life review, the reincarnation process, and the memory erase.

You don't just die. Lose all awareness, than get reborn again as a new personality. There's a sinister process behind it.

Know any channels on archons and their hijacking of reincarnation?

Last edited:
Ah yes, a foid Roko’s Basilisk.

God bless the geniuscels that will invent robot gfs in the future.

God bless the geniuscels that will invent robot gfs in the future.
I'm no genius but I'll give it a shot to time. You have to render the beast useless that the whore of Babylon/harlot sits on. Cover the sand with a thin sheet metal thingy. prevent the tremors; the beast.
Also some news apparently wizchan is permanently shut down or i don't know.