Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't give up because you're ugly. Give up because you're autistic.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42983
  • Start date
Autist Chad still can slay a foid,but an autist incel like us worship jokER and Travis Bickle
Autistic chad is still lonely, looks won't get you friends or a social circle.

Cope. Depends on your age. I am in my 30s and most men that age have a wife and children. You think normies in their 30s hang out every day or what? Also loneliness is increasing in most societies nowadays. According to your logic they all have autism, right?
can you (OP)pls reply or is that smart motherfucker back on reddit

Cope. Depends on your age. I am in my 30s and most men that age have a wife and children. You think normies in their 30s hang out every day or what? Also loneliness is increasing in most societies nowadays. According to your logic they all have autism, right?
Cope.

Autism is real, you sound like a karen "muh everyone is a little autistic ".

You think normies in their 30s hang out every day or what?
yes, I see men in their 30s to 50s hanging out everyday in almost the same spot. Let alone youngsters who hang out every second.
Also loneliness is increasing in most societies nowadays. According to your logic they all have autism, right?
Autism makes you lonely, not the other way around. Don't put words in my mouth, and cope harder.

can you (OP)pls reply or is that smart motherfucker back on reddit
Can you (?) pls wait or is that motherfucker back on reddit

Last edited:
Looks is confidence and personality ,if you have a face like Chris Hemsworth you can still slay being autistic
Slay this slay that, how about you slay some friends or a social circle? Looks won't get you friends.

Slay this slay that, how about you slay some friends or a social circle? Looks won't get you friends.
Looks is like your identity card in real world , it matters in your social status and friend circles.
If your a ugly mentally ill loner no one wants to be your friends they'll think your a creep

Cope.

Autism is real, you sound like a karen "muh everyone is a little autistic ".
What? This is what you are saying. Increasing lonelinss is a fact it is not bc of muh autism. It is bc less people live families like they used to 50 years ago. Look it up before talking shit.
yes, I see men in their 30s to 50s hanging out everyday in almost the same spot.
But you dont see all the lonely men at home, right. Let me guess, they all have autism.
Autism makes you lonely, not the other way around. Don't put words in my mouth, and cope harder.
There are many reasons why people are lonely today:

- not living in families anymore
- change jobs frequently
- stress
- the need to relocate often

No I am definitely loser because of my looks. I've seen borderline retarded non-NT chads slay. Though I am an Asperger, but my face is completely subhuman.
I had a buddy like that.He was referring to clitoris as "cliptoris" and we laughed because it sounds like the name of some planet from a trashy movie.But girls tolerated it.

The autism is everywhere aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Looks is like your identity card in real world , it matters in your social status and friend circles.
If your a ugly mentally ill loner no one wants to be your friends they'll think your a creep
Most people don't care if you're ugly as long as you brush your teeth and don't smell bad. Or don't have some skin disease that can spread, or some extreme case like your eye hanging out of your eye sockets etc.

We're talking about friends here, not females who are in some cases hypergamous. I've seen balding guys with social circles SMH.

What? This is what you are saying. Increasing lonelinss is a fact it is not bc of muh autism. It is bc less people live families like they used to 50 years ago. Look it up before talking shit.
You mean *have families, and here I'm not talking about having families. Im talking about social circles and friends, none of which most autists have. Read the thread before talking shit.
But you dont see all the lonely men at home, right. Let me guess, they all have autism.
You're twisting many things here, are you low intellect or you just like to argue?

What the fuck are you even trying to say, are you just trying to make laugh at you? hahahahahahah .

Listen, I genuinely don't understand if you're being serious or trolling. So imma ignore that.
There are many reasons why people are lonely today:

- not living in families anymore
- change jobs frequently
- stress
- the need to relocate often
Okay? I'm talking about autism here. Autism by default makes you lonely. End of.

You mean *have families, and here I'm not talking about having families. Im talking about social circles and friends, none of which most autists have. Read the thread before talking shit.

You're twisting many things here, are you low intellect or you just like to argue?

What the fuck are you even trying to say, are you just trying to make laugh at you? hahahahahahah .

Listen, I genuinely don't understand if you're being serious or trolling. So imma ignore that.

Okay? I'm talking about autism here. Autism by default makes you lonely. End of.
No Arguments, no news

Most people don't care if you're ugly as long as you brush your teeth and don't smell bad. Or don't have some skin disease that can spread, or some extreme case like your eye hanging out of your eye sockets etc.
Not true. Normies without a gf want to find a gf. So they need friends to go out with in bars and clubs etc. Do you think normies like to go in a club with an unattractive dude? You think Incels like to go out in a club and getting mogged ? There are only very few opportunities to make real friends as a sub5 man, cuz most men want to find a gf. It is much easier for average looking men to make friends. Period.

Testosterone can make your autist voice deeper.

Not true. Normies without a gf want to find a gf. So they need friends to go out with in bars and clubs etc. Do you think normies like to go in a club with an unattractive dude? You think Incels like to go out in a club and getting mogged ? There are only very few opportunities to make real friends as a sub5 man, cuz most men want to find a gf. It is much easier for average looking men to make friends. Period.
Autism ruins ya life. Period.

Testosterone can make your autist voice deeper.
Everyone has testosterone, and the issue here isn't voice.

It's friendships and social life, although autism affects your voice as well.

Everyone has testosterone, and the issue here isn't voice.

It's friendships and social life, although autism affects your voice as well.
No I mean take large amounts of exogenous testosterone. It will deepen your voice.

At least more than half of this forum is composed of undiagnosed autists who think they are NT. This forum SCREAMS autism. Inceldom is mostly autism. This is the true hard to swallow blackpill.

At least more than half of this forum is composed of undiagnosed autists who think they are NT. This forum SCREAMS autism. Inceldom is mostly autism. This is the true hard to swallow blackpill.
Ok, incels are only 1 in 68 men now. We did it Reddit, we ended inceldom!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back