Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't give up because you're ugly. Give up because you're autistic.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42983
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42983

Autism ruined my life (Loner)
-
[UWSL]Deep inside, everyone on this forum knows, that they are losers NOT because of looks, but because they are autists... :blackpill:[/UWSL]

Also part from having no friends, even if there is a miraculous cure found;

• You will still have the autistic facial features
  • You will still have the nasally voice autists have
  • You will still have the look of a autist physically, It's like a male trying to transition into a female. LIke those mentally ill trannies, you will still have the deep voice, skull/body structure of a male.

So yeah it's over, and if you think voice doesn't matter you're not blackpilled

wtf kind of cope is this?
what the hell do you think causes autism?(asides from the kikecine and lame genes)

Nope I'm 98% sure it's just because I'm ugly

wtf kind of cope is this?
what the hell do you think causes autism?(asides from the kikecine and lame genes)
It's not a cope, YOU are coping.

And autism is genetic, but can be worsened by the environment. (Mercury,Lead)

However I don't know it's full origin. (Could be a ancient genetic mutation)

NT and incel because of face.

Face is everything

My time online is so high because I passed this account around to my extremely wide group of friends to fuck around with and troll
Hahahahahahah

This is probably the best excuse, if only it was true.

What is the difference between giving up bc of looks or bc of being autistic?

How do you explain your male looksmatch having friends, while you rot?
I have lots of friends(or rather had before they left for collage) I just can't get pussy because my jaw is recessed and I'm not 6'3+

least bluepilled greycel

What is the difference between giving up bc of looks or bc of being autistic?
When you give up because of looks you still have friends and a support group, you can mess around with them and go outside and cope.

When you give up due to autism you have no friends and no support group, so you stay inside and cope with vidya and some other lame stuff.

Also, the better you look the more autistic you can be (an still get a gf)

It's not a cope, YOU are coping.

And autism is genetic, but can be worsened by the environment. (Mercury,Lead)

However I don't know it's full origin. (Could be a ancient genetic mutation)
I was going to say the cause to autism was ugliness but I think it's redundant and who cares at this point? :dab:

No I am definitely loser because of my looks.

Though I am an Asperger

JFL.

Do you realize how different your life would be, if you had a social circle and a support group? If you actually had people to go outside with, and maybe have a chance to meet your future wife.

Stop the cope, even ugly NT have friends and thus can find their future wife thru hobbies/social circle.

I have lots of friends(or rather had before they left for collage) I just can't get pussy because my jaw is recessed and I'm not 6'3+
>NT

>224d 15h 24m

Choose one.

I was going to say the cause to autism was ugliness but I think it's redundant and who cares at this point? :dab:
Autism is learned from experiences that are given to you for being ugly

Autism is such an overused term, I suspect that people use it nowadays to describe anyone who's not talkative.

I was going to say the cause to autism was ugliness but I think it's redundant and who cares at this point?
Autism makes you ugly, not the other way around.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? There's a whole study that autism makes you ugly, not the other way around.

Autism makes you ugly,
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Also, the better you look the more autistic you can be (an still get a gf)
I'm not denying that, but autism is life on hard mode.

Holes immediately reject me based on physical appearance. Autistic Chad would be a non-virgin.

Autism is such an overused term, I suspect that people use it nowadays to describe anyone who's not talkative.
Autism is overused because it's used as an insult, but most of us are genuinely autistic.

cope, pretty autist = cute, sub7 autist = incel

I'm a neet in a shithole town with no car and nothing better to do then post on here.
NT people aren't neets, they go outside. You are probably autistic.

When you give up because of looks you still have friends and a support group, you can mess around with them and go outside and cope.
Cope. Depends on your age. I am in my 30s and most men that age have a wife and children. You think normies in their 30s hang out every day or what? Also loneliness is increasing in most societies nowadays. According to your logic they all have autism, right?

Last edited:
Who gives a shit if autistic chad is still depressed? He's better off than the average inkwell or average inkwell w/ autism

Who gives a shit if autistic chad is still depressed? He's better off than the average inkwell or average inkwell w/ autism
Who gives a shit about the average inkwell? Looks won't get you friends.

Autist Chad still can slay a foid,but an autist incel like us worship jokER and Travis Bickle :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back