Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't feel bad about being an ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Specifically this thread is for the darker skinned ethnic incels (ethniccels) here.

Although we may look uglier in general, our brown eyes have more melanin in it, thus protecting us more from sunlight and we have quicker reaction times, and our darker skin is less likely to age compared to white people.

Which is why I'm surprised why brown eyes is dissed on in this website. Blue eyes surely look more attractive, but that's it. Worthless cosmetic. With brown eyes you actually have an advantage in general over blue eyed people. (read above to see why)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, have any of you seen Brown eyes under the sunlight? They look so beautiful, like an eclipse, and they mog blue eyes by a mile under the correct light.

You don't look dark or that pic is overexposed.

A long, lasting healthy life as an incel....hmmm not sure if a blessing or a curse...

Yeah thank god for this I was always surprised that people are dissing brown eyes and calling them ugly when they are actually better to have compared to blue eyes. All blue eyes have is that they look better, nothing else. Just worthless cosmetics.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Brah, do you know what melanin is

I meant "cope" in the sense that you know you'd still rather have blue eyes than brown eyes. Blue eyes are a pussy wetter trait.

incellurker5 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
I meant "cope" in the sense that you know you'd still rather have blue eyes than brown eyes. Blue eyes are a pussy wetter trait.

Lol no, if you have blue eyes BUT your face is ugly as hell, you're still going to repulse women either way.

incellurker5 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:

Ffs brown eyes with good face >>> blue eyes with ugly face

Eye color don't mean shit if the rest of your features don't match up

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Specifically this thread is for the darker skinned ethnic incels (ethniccels) here.

Although we may look uglier in general, our brown eyes have more melanin in it, thus protecting us more from sunlight and we have quicker reaction times, and our darker skin is less likely to age compared to white people.

Which is why I'm surprised why brown eyes is dissed on in this website. Blue eyes surely look more attractive, but that's it. Worthless cosmetic. With brown eyes you actually have an advantage in general over blue eyed people. (read above to see why)

Are you Filipino?

BigGhey said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Are you Filipino?

Yes I am, but I live in USA tho.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
BigGhey said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Are you Filipino?
Yes I am, but I live in USA tho.

Oh you're an asian guy. Yeah it's over, asian guys and black women in the USA do awful on dating

yes, brown eyes mog blue eyes, but blue eyes are rarer, therefore they are highly sought after

if the reverse was true people would wish they had brown eyes, its all about the uniqueness

hehe xd said:
yes, brown eyes mog blue eyes, but blue eyes are rarer, therefore they are highly sought after
if the reverse was true people would wish they had brown eyes, its all about the uniqueness

Exactly. Great comment

Gigacel said:
A long, lasting healthy life as an incel....hmmm not sure if a blessing or a curse...

both

These eye color means shit, depends on which skull they are on,

blue eyes --

1367551928922.jpg

brown/black eyes --

asif-azimbiggg.jpg

Melanin is cope. Fucks up your vitamin D absorption

I live in UK where its cloudy 95% of the time

chudur-budur said:
These eye color means shit, depends on which skull they are on,
blue eyes --
1367551928922.jpg