Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't ever bulk

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Taking a photo of myself (somehow it doesn't show up well in the mirror) made me realize how subhuman fatty tissue makes me look.

The muscle gains that come with bulking are not worth it. If you're going to put on muscle, do it in a very small surplus and never lose your abs. 

The key to aesthetic is staying lean and not bloating (don't eat excessive amounts of carbs and sodium). No amount of muscle is worth losing your face over.

Time to lose some subhuman fat.

Having too much fat hides your masculine features.

Yeah, slow bulk is the way to go, and also building muscle takes time anyways.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Having too much fat hides your masculine features.

Yeah, slow bulk is the way to go, and also building muscle takes time anyways.

Yeah, fat is cancer.

I'll probably have to buy some DNP to speed up the process of becoming human again.

u are definitely smellysocks from lookism

jvreturns said:
u are definitely smellysocks from lookism

I'm not, no. That guy is bigger than me and has been blasting tren, I've only touched testosterone and equipoise.

I was just surprised at how subhuman my face looked now after bulking. I had no idea how bad it was, because it looked lean in the mirror. The mirror is such a liar.

water is wet

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

dr-problematic said:
water is wet

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

Apparently not wet enough. I don't know why my mirror trolls me like this. Why does my face look so lean in the mirror compared to photos? I've crazy looksminned. Who the fuck cares if some guys compliment my strength and size if I look completely subhuman to any female, it fucking doesn't matter at all.

This time for sure, I will NEVER go above 12% body fat.

I'm fat so it's over thanks parents

I dirty bulk all the time. I got lean once. Only once. For a long period of time, but now, I don't care.

Zielony4 said:
I dirty bulk all the time. I got lean once. Only once. For a long period of time, but now, I don't care.

It's so stupid to dirty bulk, I regret it so much. I was feeling pretty stoked today. Got complimented on my size and some guy at the gym was like "wow, you've got some strength." Then I got home, took a photo and realized that all the extra fat had made me subhuman.

dhMeAzK.gif

Absolutely. As weird as it sounds, Zyros was right all along. NEVER fall for the bulking meme.

At least you're big though, you could have the worst of both worlds: skinny AND bloated.

Also, don’t forget, if you’re bulking long term, you’ll put on weight more easily due to having more fat cells. Fat cells are permanent, even if you lose weight.

Vision said:
Also, don’t forget, if you’re bulking long term, you’ll put on weight more easily due to having more fat cells. Fat cells are permanent, even if you lose weight.

That's only true if you're still developing.

Zielony4 said:
Vision said:
Also, don’t forget, if you’re bulking long term, you’ll put on weight more easily due to having more fat cells. Fat cells are permanent, even if you lose weight.
I'm not sure, if this guy has ever done a dirty bulk in his life lol.

julian.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm not sure, if this guy has ever done a dirty bulk in his life lol.

julian.jpg

Being lean is the key to life. Moderate muscle muscles ++ and a really lean body = look good.

CopingGymcel said:
Being lean is the key to life. Moderate muscle muscles ++ and a really lean body = look good.

I’m bulking at the moment. It really sucks. I struggle to put on weight and when I do it’s mostly fat. I need to get my T level checked.