Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don’t even bother approaching a female that is on her phone

N

nyc

Greycel
See that girl in public staring down at her phone? She’s replying to AT LEAST 20 DM’s on instagram from chads and chadlites. She’s making sure she doesn’t lose her network of orbitters by constantly stringing them along. She HAS to make sure she’s gotten at least 100-150 likes on her recent selfie, too, god forbid she gets a low amount of likes on her bikini selfie at the beach with a chad. See, women have MANY options, especially since we live in a social media era. And all of her options are better than you in every way. All the chads/chadlites she’s DMing are at least 6 ft, are in good shape, have a handsome face and nice hair etc. Why would a women ever choose a subhuman when she has so many other appealing options? Next time you see a girl staring at her phone, now you know what she’s doing. Don’t even bother approaching her.

Girls always are on their phone when a subhuman is near,they use it to avoid eye contact with sub8s.

Girl who hasn't tons of orbiters and many activity on socials in general don't fucking go out with her phone, to sit with it. Obvious.

I myself am always on my phone to avoid eye contact. :feelsbadman:

Yup. The main cause of the incel crisis is the fact that, throughout time, men have had to mog all men that women have access to. Thanks to social media, you have to compete with THOUSANDS of men and beat ALL of them to have a chance at an obese woman

i saw a girls instagram DM's a week ago ,she had legit 30-40 notifications from boys and GIRLs.I really crushed on her for awhile thought i had a chance.:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

They will use anything to hurt us, including ignoring us by “pretending” to look at their phone... They know what they are doing... They know they should give us sex, it is our right, but those with power will typically power trip

See that girl in public staring down at her phone? She’s replying to AT LEAST 20 DM’s on instagram from chads and chadlites. She’s making sure she doesn’t lose her network of orbitters by constantly stringing them along. She HAS to make sure she’s gotten at least 100-150 likes on her recent selfie, too, god forbid she gets a low amount of likes on her bikini selfie at the beach with a chad. See, women have MANY options, especially since we live in a social media era. And all of her options are better than you in every way. All the chads/chadlites she’s DMing are at least 6 ft, are in good shape, have a handsome face and nice hair etc. Why would a women ever choose a subhuman when she has so many other appealing options? Next time you see a girl staring at her phone, now you know what she’s doing. Don’t even bother approaching her.
How about next time I see that I just gouge my eyes out instead, it accomplishes the same effect

dont bother approaching a female that has a phone

Don't even bother approaching a female.

Don’t even bother considering thinking you have a chance with any women

So, never approach a female. Got it.

Don’t even bother approaching a female

You can text her ''I'm behind you''

Triggering af. Most of you arent even remotely incel. Not until i acidface you all at least.:feelsree:
I'm glad I could trigger you. I never cause a reaction in anyone. What makes you a truecel though? Can I ask for a picture ?

I'm glad I could trigger you. I never cause a reaction in anyone. What makes you a truecel though? Can I ask for a picture ?

I look like Jay-Z with treacher collins and balding. I'm also old. Even if you lost a leg, you'd have more chance than me of getting a non-hideous gf.

I look like Jay-Z with treacher collins and balding. I'm also old. Even if you lost a leg, you'd have more chance than me of getting a non-hideous gf.
Remind yourself that you don't know me

Girls always are on their phone when a subhuman is near,they use it to avoid eye contact with sub8s.
Not sure if this is true.
My stacy sister told me once that she'd immediately pull out her phone and stare on it, so she can hide her shyness when a Chad was near her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back