Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dont cry, inkel, for denied prime pusi and missed teen love

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For hard work much more valuable rewards awaiting

Now excuse me, have no time for sitting here - going to find job

RIP to every bluepilled cuck who falls for this scam.

That's the exact definition of a used up roastie, this pic is so clever ahah.

Lol who did this?
Im not gonna wait for some roast beef.

I wish the wall happened at 30. 30 is not so bad - at 30 she still has a good 5-10 years of fertility. But the wall today is happening later, like around age 40 is when women start lowering their standards for male looks. Some people claim the wall does not exist at all anymore, but the wall does exist, because women do stop caring about looks once they become infertile.

cope there is no wall
No wall for simps, and simps are plenty. But for me femoid hits the wall when loosse teen angst. Disgusting creatures

That roastie looks too good. I couldn't get a foid like that even if post-wall single mom of 3.

The Wall is such a cope, women slay well into their 30's and 40's and no not just by betas, by actual chads and chadlites. Remember: Pussy is scarce, while Men are disposable.

Wall doesn't exist for foids. They are fucking young chads even when they are grannys.
If I can fuck a roastie I would lie to her and when she wants to move into my house I ghost her, thats the thing that an incel have to do if can ascend. Obviously she have to give you sex before she moves into your house.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back