Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don’t compliment a Woman

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
Never compliment a woman. It doesn’t matter how good looking she is or if she’s wearing your favorite shirt.
Don’t. Compliment. A. Woman. Never!
When you compliment a woman, she won’t look at that as a compliment, she’ll look at it as an ego boost.
Women don’t look at men as humans, they look at us like slaves. Thanks a lot to Feminism and Women Empowerment, now these hoes think they’re superior towards us. It’s gotten so bad to the point where ugly foids and fat foids think they’re more superior than the average man.
We need to put these bitches back in their place. We can start by not giving them compliments.

Never did, never will :dab:

i'd only do if she did it first.

I told my mom her hair looks nice last week jfl. But besides that I never give out compliments to foids.

Never compliment a woman. It doesn’t matter how good looking she is or if she’s wearing your favorite shirt.
When you compliment a woman, she won’t look at that as a compliment, she’ll look at it as an ego boost.
Women don’t look at men as humans, they look at us like slaves. Thanks a lot to Feminism and Women Empowerment, now these hoes think they’re superior towards us. It’s gotten so bad to the point where ugly foids and fat foids think they’re more superior than the average man.
We need to put these bitches back in their place. We can start by not giving them compliments.
At my low end pub part time job, I openly mock them whenever i interact with them.

I lampoon every mistake they make

I never help them even when it is a near critical task, I only help the higher chefs never the waste of space uber low effort front of house jokers this include soy cuck new males who work at the server end and actually act like foids.

Stfu redpill mstowtard

Is based to ruin their day with my ugliness
:yes:

bangladesh larp

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

At my low end pub part time job, I openly mock them whenever i interact with them.

I lampoon every mistake they make

I never help them even when it is a near critical task, I only help the higher chefs never the waste of space uber low effort front of house jokers this include soy cuck new males who work at the server end and actually act like foids.
Good on you brocel
Stfu redpill mstowtard
You stfu bluepilled simp

Last edited:
Tbh "muh feminism" no man it's not feminism foids are like that by nature, feminism is just men being cucks
Feminism enabled foids to act like stuck up bitches. Feminism plays a huge part on why foids act the way they do today.

Feminism enabled foids to act like stuck up bitches. Feminism plays a huge part on why foids act the way they do today.
Feminism allows foids act in this way but the mentality is natural

will keep in mind the next time I manage to talk to even a femcel :feelsmage:

I haven't talked to a women in over 6 years

i'd only do if she did it first.
Even if a woman compliments you, don't compliment her back. Foids tend to compliment guys as a manipulation tactic so they can turn them into simps.

Even if a woman compliments you, don't compliment her back. Foids tend to compliment guys as a manipulation tactic so they can turn them into simps.
I can tell if it's genuine or not.

Correct. I can only envision males complimenting Shannon Rose Bosanac and receiving only a slight perk of the lips in return.

There's no compliment for my face

Don't even thank a woman. Especially a woman who is serving you, even a cashier. If a foid is serving you there is no need to be polite or thank her, it's unnecessary.

When she scans your items, and you've paid and she hands you your bag and says "thanks for shopping" or whatnot just take your things and leave without even acknowledging her. Foids are just NPC empty vessels that are here to serve man, there's no need to treat them like humans.

The place I work hires a bunch of sluts and jbs to work in the restaurant but the male cooks are weird cool people

The place I work hires a bunch of sluts and jbs to work in the restaurant but the male cooks are weird cool people
lol its the same line of code everywhere then
hire sluts for the front and the actual people doing the work are older and interesting

this is some low level dumb ass shit humans are operating at
the brain activity is at a level of a kindergarden child

direct your compliments towards me

I don’t even talk to them period, compliments are too far:dafuckfeels:
Exactly. If I see any woman is married or has a boyfriend they’re dead to me.

Haven't complimented a foid since middle school