Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don't believe JBW? GOOD.

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I don't WANT mayocels to believe JBW because I DON'T want them to use it to ascend. Every ethnic female a white Chad, normie, or incel dates is one less for ethnic men!

If you are an ethnic, autistic or NT, DON'T bother convincing mayocels that they have it easier. Don't let your sense of fairness or truth CUCK you into telling mayocels about the truth.

Do you know what I'm going to do the next time I see a JustBeCurry thread? I'm going to JOIN IN. I'm going to post as much demotivating content as I can to make Mayo's think they have no chance.

Most of the Mayo's denying JBW actually do know it's true, and are just baiting autistic ethnics. Don't bother defending the truth.

e9a.jpg

lol, Just Be Curry. I like that ^^

yeah thats what I was thinking all the ethniccels engaging in long arguments with whites saying that JBW is true are retards following their own trap

you realize that there are way more ethnics than whites right

I don't WANT mayocels to believe JBW because I DON'T want them to use it to ascend. Every ethnic female a white Chad, normie, or incel dates is one less for ethnic men!

If you are an ethnic, autistic or NT, DON'T bother convincing mayocels that they have it easier. Don't let your sense of fairness or truth CUCK you into telling mayocels about the truth.

Do you know what I'm going to do the next time I see a JustBeCurry thread? I'm going to JOIN IN. I'm going to post as much demotivating content as I can to make Mayo's think they have no chance.

Most of the Mayo's denying JBW actually do know it's true, and are just baiting autistic ethnics. Don't bother defending the truth.
:yes: :yes:
this applies to ALL blackpills, don't tell foids they have it easier (they already know this) and DON'T say height matters and do not say anything about race :feelsokman:
good thread boyo

yeah thats what I was thinking all the ethniccels engaging in long arguments with whites saying that JBW is true are retards following their own trap
Normies keep telling us we're volcels, so we're constantly hunting volcels in our own communities. As if the purity spiral will convince normies that we have a genuine problem and deserve help.

I wish I realised this before passportmaxxing became more popular than ever before.

What was I even hoping to gain? That mayocels would say 'I acknowledge I have a privilege and voluntarily label myself as volcel or standardcel from now on'? That would do nothing to actually improve my life.

There's no reward for winning the biggest Incel trophy.

was even more common 10yrs ago, but noodlewhore demand has skyrocketed and so have their standards. so they your sub 5 retard cumskin faggot can't get easy 7-8 noodlestacy anymore.

was even more common 10yrs ago, but noodlewhore demand has skyrocketed and so have their standards. so they your sub 5 retard cumskin faggot can't get easy 7-8 noodlestacy anymore.
Are black women taking noodlewhore's place?

Yea JBW is real (im white myself), but usually those sort of girls go for at least HTN or Strong Mid Tier Normie at LEAST
Juggernaut Law, Ricefoids are out of reach now

maybe
i saw one influencer black bitch and her bf was this nerdy gamer cuck mayo faggot
They won't tolerate weakness in black men but accept it in white men

They won't submit to black men but will submit to white men

Jbw is extremely exaggerated by delusional ethnics

Yup, if JBW was true then so many young men wouldn't be incels

for whites you have to be disgusting looking to be a incel
for ethnics you can be sub 7 and be an incel

whether it's true or not, if you're living in your country you're not affected by it to a large degree

JBW doesn't unless you're normie tier & of NorthWestern European origin.

JBB IS LAW!!!!

honestly the only reason there are white incels on here is cause all of them are lazy fuck that dont wanna bother to try, i dont wanna say it directly cause some ppl might get offended. maybe u right tho those ppl would 100% aware they dont even bother trying, they shouldnt be here still. even if they think they incel, its mostlu cause of their laziness not cause they try everything to ascend