Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't accept baldness

I've been on finasteride for 3 years. It's helped slow the hair loss down but I'm still balding very slowly. If it gets really bad, my plan is to take dutasteride and oral minoxidil. It's hilarious seeing the normie balding fags being scared about the small chance of getting sexual side effects from fin. You don't even need your dick as a bald man because you're never going to get consensual sex anyway, might as well attempt to save your hair.

I have heard that in Turkey they do some nice hair implants, why not try that ?
As long as you save up money. But even if you do one take Finn because you'll still bald. Finn blocks the hormone that causes you to bald.

I've been on finasteride for 3 years. It's helped slow the hair loss down but I'm still balding very slowly. If it gets really bad, my plan is to take dutasteride and oral minoxidil. It's hilarious seeing the normie balding fags being scared about the small chance of getting sexual side effects from fin. You don't even need your dick as a bald man because you're never going to get consensual sex anyway, might as well attempt to save your hair.
How bad has the balding been? Have you tried moxxy too? The last part is so brutal and true.

How bad has the balding been? Have you tried moxxy too? The last part is so brutal and true.
I'm a nw2 but diffuse thinning. I don't look like I'm balding when my hair is dry. I don't need min yet but I will take the tablets if I need them in future, I can't be fucked to apply the topical solution.

I'm a nw2 but diffuse thinning. I don't look like I'm balding when my hair is dry. I don't need min yet but I will take the tablets if I need them in future, I can't be fucked to apply the topical solution.
Yeah oral is best. When I used it awhile back it was insane how thick my hair got. You need to try it.