Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Done some Gnosis and Yoga fellas

SlayaCaleb88

SlayaCaleb88

Thanks Jesus for this life ya cunt.
★★
I learnt thru gnosis that when we are in great stage of depression or stress we perceive the world differently than the normal person who is happier, too much stress and depression causes the brain to enter a stage of almost like psychosis like state where we perceive the world in a real shit way and our main pain in life becomes our ultimate reality, the truth is these shit fuck foids who hate us are just an illusion, the average chic outside of the illusion probably doesn't even know what an Incel is, I doubt reality is as dark as I have made it out to be in my life, Ive been doing a lot of yoga and meditation to try and get my mind of not being with a foid its worked a lot I feel a lot better and a lot of these fucking cunts that I use to see in my reality have disappeared and my external world has turned more towards stuff I like. I still have the desire to be with someone there but its been dampened down a lot to the point where I dont care as much anymore.

I also did some gnosis on women and the xx chromosome they have and it turns out that xx stand for the seal of Saturn and in spiritual mythology Saturn has to do with the demonic entitys that exist outside of time. So Yeah we live in some sketchy ball of shit folks but these foids that hate us are probably just the illusion of the pain we are going thru, the body doesn't like pain and will go a bit crazy when we suffer too much. Take what you like out of this but its just a little bit of food I have been feeding my self to cope.

I've heard the opposite - that "normal" people are delusional and it's depressed ones who see reality for what it actually is... Or maybe it's the other way around - seeing reality clearly is what causes depression, considering how awful everything really is.

I don't know how foids feel about me because they've never openly displayed hatred or disgust towards me, but still, I've read some stories from incels here who have been randomly mocked and bullied by foids while they were just minding their own business.

I've heard the opposite - that "normal" people are delusional and it's depressed ones who see reality for what it actually is
Were not monsters, were just ahead of the curve