Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL domestic violence is funny

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

why are these DV ads always so funny, is this what it's really like

Most women orgasm when Chads beat them. ;)

very few women actually experience domestic violence its why most stayed for that long

DUMB BITCH SHOULDVE BROKE CHADS SKULL WID DAT BAT

JUST LEAVE THEN BITCH

Lots of men suffer domestic violence also but they are to ashamed to complain about it

this one is actually fucking hilarious. If i heard a neighbour disciplining his wife, i would give him help and advice like this LOL

Thats was fkn great i laughed too. And no, there typically awkward. Shawn Connery said it best, sometimes its approprate to hit a lady, cause they dontet things go. And in russia it seems expected.

Could you clip together like an hr of these or a playlist. I like the ones were its over the top. Like that first one was circa mad tv funny

The thing that is so funny about Domestic Violence is that after the femnoid gets abused she comes back to Chad/Tyrone because he had a great personality