Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel violence as serious as Islamist terrorism, warns minister

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
How yall doing my fellow t3rr0rists?

I am now known as 14inceljihad88

Anyway, Mr. PM, let me tell you a little secret - the guys joining ISIS and so called neo nazi orgs are almost always disgruntled young men, many of whom are incels. Shouldn't that be an incentive to solve the sexless problem?

The Jew news paywalled it so here's the most I could grab.

Incel violence is “as serious and as pernicious as any other form of terrorism”, the UK’s security minister has said as new guidance was introduced in Scotland. In a debate on the government’s Prevent strategy against terrorism, Tom Tugendhat said violence by incels — a misogynist online subculture of people, mostly white, male and heterosexual, who take their title from the phrase “involuntary celibate” — was “completely unacceptable”.

The Commons agreed to approve the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 (Risk of Being Drawn into Terrorism) (Revised Guidance) Regulations 2024, which will introduce new Prevent guidance in Scotland from August. • Teachers in Scotland will be trained to spot incel extremists The guidance will amend the first objective in Scotland to “tackle the ideological causes of

I wonder what their definition of incel is. what it be something completely different other than "not getting laid"

I wonder what their definition of incel is. what it be something completely different other than "not getting laid"
I think the most definition for countries includes whole manosphere, which means Andrew Tate supporters as well.

This is good though, they stretching out the definition gives us strength in number.

Good luck arresting all Tate watchers lol

The Incel-Jihadi alliance is what they fear the most apparently

Sex havers kill more foids than we could ever dream and we are branded as violent, it never began

Anyway, Mr. PM, let me tell you a little secret - the guys joining ISIS and so called neo nazi orgs are almost always disgruntled young men, many of whom are incels. Shouldn't that be an incentive to solve the sexless problem?

They can't stop it things are getting out of hand this world is doomed either way

The Incel-Jihadi alliance is what they fear the most apparently
Funny because the far right is largely made up of incels (religious ultraconservatives, ethnonationalists, incel "activists", and some "far left" auth tankies as well)

Sex havers kill more foids than we could ever dream and we are branded as violent, it never began
They always blame on the easy targets: the ugly, weak, socially inept

Who tf would pay for the news

Of course they would be afraid.

Funny because the far right is largely made up of incels (religious ultraconservatives, ethnonationalists, incel "activists", and some "far left" auth tankies as well)
They're mostly still normalfags but of course, the MSM thinks anyone who dares to criticize females is an incel now

They're mostly still normalfags but of course, the MSM thinks anyone who dares to criticize females is an incel now
Good. They need to stretch that definition more and more, and accelerate the prosecution of young men, so gender conflicts are accelerated

Just more laws to silence wrongthink

When's the last time an incel flew a plane into a tower killing thousands of innocent people? Any incels who Bombed dozens of public events killed and wounding hundreds?
also
>UK
What a faggot nation.

When's the last time an incel flew a plane into a tower killing thousands of innocent people? Any incels who Bombed dozens of public events killed and wounding hundreds?
also
>UK
What a faggot nation.
>Innocent

Not that I support Islamic terrorism btw

There hasn't been a case of incel terror since Minassian, I don't think.

No such thing as islamic terrorism

I knew it'd be from the uk

abu pajeet al inceli reporting.