Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Doing the right thing when you've been conditioned to do the wrong thing for years

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
It's about doing the right thing while you have the choice to do the wrong thing.

Women did the right thing for years, just because they feared losing their money or whatever else there is, fear of starving to death or whatever other punishment there is.

Men had the option to vote or elect right?

So what I'm saying is, it's different doing the right thing, when you have all the power.

You can actually care for people or just be kind to people because your mother says so and she punishes you, let's say as a child.

There's this choice and responsibility that comes with adulthood and I think that's the main difference between men and women and rights of the different genders.

My final say is this, women have just started, we're yet to see quite a few tortures quite a few female napoleons, few whatever warrior you can think of, it has just began, they've finally got some power.

I just warn you, it'll be hard for them to do the right thing, since they're not experienced like we are under such positions, they may be stupid and evil and wrong, it's easier for them since in history they never had a choice to be wrong, but now they do, it'll be hard.

Imagine you have a brother and you share your food with him. You find it easy not to be selfish, this is all you've ever known. Now imagine you're a single child, and you have a stepbrother, wouldn't it be difficult for you to adapt to this new lifestyle of sharing and caring and doing good things?

I believe so, and I believe that's exactly the position women are placed in today.

agree with u man have morals more than women