Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over doing bad on tinder and not concluding it's over is like telling thousands of woman they're all wrong

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"you know what thousands, nearly infinite girls all over the world who don't find me attractive? you're all wrong! I'm actually hot!"

yeah no dude, it's over.

Concluding that it's over because you can't succeed on Tinder is straight up retardation

never thought of it that way

Tinder is no effort matchmaking. Only chads can get girls with no effort.

Any girl can get a guy with no effort.

So for a man it only confirms whether or not your a Chad.

Anyway if u want a lt relationship with a femoid Tinder is the last place to find it.

"Tinder isn't real life bro"
"Just waste your time approaching in a bar bro"

Only chads get matches on tinder.
You have to fail in real life to know if you're incel.

u're just using this as an excuse not to do anything IRL

only 8/10 do well on tinder

but there are plenty of lower leagues guys who get sex IRL

so keep coping

when you are on tinder you are communicating with women who have access to lots of men

but not all women want to or use online dating

so keep coping

while I keep ascending nigger

so keep coping

when you are on tinder you are communicating with women who have access to lots of men

so keep coping

you got this uninstall

so keep coping

so keep coping

i don't know how you can still be optimistic about getting laid when you're a kv who's been posting on incel forums for years

I won't even try tinder, i know what kind of results i will get anyway.

so keep coping

so keep coping

Just wondering, but have you gotten any dates yet?

so keep coping

so keep coping

how many times you got rejected in real life man?

Tinder is actually the best way to determine your SMV because it´s exactly the same IRL.

Chad gets all the girls while everyone else scraps for bottom of the barrel women.

Tinder is actually the best way to determine your SMV because it´s exactly the same IRL.

Chad gets all the girls while everyone else scraps for bottom of the barrel women.

tinder is far better because it takes zero effort

going out to bars is awful cost a lot of money, energy, and all night.

tinder is far better because it takes zero effort

going out to bars is awful cost a lot of money, energy, and all night.
agreed.

If you don´t succeed at Tinder there is zero hope you´ll succeed at bars/clubs.

agreed.

all those years I did PUA were the worst ever. I hated getting numbers and getting your hopes up only to get ghosted.

I can't even imaging going out now where the male/female ratio is reportedly many times worse.

agreed.

Yeah but sometimes you get matches and no replies. It's like when a chick gives you an "IOI" in a bar and then when you approach she ignores you.

I know guys here are saying 'Tinder isn't real life' but the truth is everyone has smartphones, and anyone who's looking for dates knows to try Tinder.

If thousands of girls reject you on Tinder the only logical conclusion is that women don't desire you. Any way you try to rationalize it, the truth is you are being rejected over and over and over again.

all those years I did PUA were the worst ever. I hated getting numbers and getting your hopes up only to get ghosted.

I can't even imaging going out now where the male/female ratio is reportedly many times worse.
same here.

Numbers, even makeouts literally mean nothing in a club/bar.

I have over 300+ female phone numbers in my phone from my PUA days and not a single one resulted in a date.

Women will often times act interested in a guy approaching them and then give him a phone number because they know it´s the fastest way to get rid of him. Nowadays whenever a woman asks to exchange phone numbers with me I just leave mid conversation because I know it´s a rejection. Women who are actually interested will push for the lay that same night and a phone number is the last thing on her mind. Unfortunately only chads get this treatment.

you're all wrong
On a side note, this is a completely plausible scenario. Women, wth their herd mentality and cognitive dissonance enabling emotional reasoning, tend to be wrong about more things in life than they are right about.

If you're chasing females, it's over.

Apparently you can never get laid ever if you're sub Tyler Maher according to this forum. JFL

Concluding that it's over because you can't succeed on Tinder is straight up retardation
Massive cope.

I think roughly 25% of relationships today come from online dating. It is second only to "setup from a friend", which is a percent or two higher than online dating.

Tinder at this point is pretty much the biggest online dating service out there. It's certainly the most popular.

And it's projected to keep growing in importance and popularity to the point where over half of relationships start online by 2030.

These stats all come from the stickied blackpilled video btw, which references studies such as the infamous OkCupid study and some released by eHarmony, so these figures are as reliable as we can get.

Thus Tinder is very much the "real world" at this point, and unless some massive changes come soon it's very indicative of whats in store for your future love life. Arguing otherwise is, at best, denial.... Unless of course your dating pool consists of 50+ year old women who can't figure out how to work a smartphone lol.

Tinder is desgined for top tier males

same here.

Numbers, even makeouts literally mean nothing in a club/bar.

I have over 300+ female phone numbers in my phone from my PUA days and not a single one resulted in a date.

Women will often times act interested in a guy approaching them and then give him a phone number because they know it´s the fastest way to get rid of him. Nowadays whenever a woman asks to exchange phone numbers with me I just leave mid conversation because I know it´s a rejection. Women who are actually interested will push for the lay that same night and a phone number is the last thing on her mind. Unfortunately only chads get this treatment.
This explains everything.

Massive cope.

I think roughly 25% of relationships today come from online dating. It is second only to "setup from a friend", which is a percent or two higher than online dating.

Tinder at this point is pretty much the biggest online dating service out there. It's certainly the most popular.

And it's projected to keep growing in importance and popularity to the point where over half of relationships start online by 2030.

These stats all come from the stickied blackpilled video btw, which references studies such as the infamous OkCupid study and some released by eHarmony, so these figures are as reliable as we can get.

Thus Tinder is very much the "real world" at this point, and unless some massive changes come soon it's very indicative of whats in store for your future love life. Arguing otherwise is, at best, denial.... Unless of course your dating pool consists of 50+ year old women who can't figure out how to work a smartphone lol.
25% is small amount

In fact you go on to actually quote a stat that agrees with my point.

Lol you're an idiot

I have many matches in tinder, but I can not get girls in RL.

25% is small amount

In fact you go on to actually quote a stat that agrees with my point.

Lol you're an idiot

One quarter of all relationships is a small amount? And I am the idiot? ROFL.

You seem low IQ so you probably haven't figured this out yet, but based on what I posted, unless you are a popular guy with lots of friends willing to set you up with girls, statistics say Tinder is the average man's BEST hope for meeting a girl. If you can't make it work on Tinder or other line dating sites, your chances of getting with a girl plummet spectacularly.

Enjoy your cope though.

One quarter of all relationships is a small amount? And I am the idiot? ROFL.

You seem low IQ so you probably haven't figured this out yet, but based on what I posted, unless you are a popular guy with lots of friends willing to set you up with girls, statistics say Tinder is the average man's BEST hope for meeting a girl. If you can't make it work on Tinder or other line dating sites, your chances of getting with a girl plummet spectacularly.

Enjoy your cope though.

Brutal blackpill.

"She'd fuck me if only she heard all the witty quirky things I have to say!"

Never tried it. I'm sure I'd fail if I did, so no point in trying.

I know guys here are saying 'Tinder isn't real life' but the truth is everyone has smartphones, and anyone who's looking for dates knows to try Tinder.

If thousands of girls reject you on Tinder the only logical conclusion is that women don't desire you. Any way you try to rationalize it, the truth is you are being rejected over and over and over again.
:blackpill:

It'd make sense to think this at first, but then you realise that shit like Tinder is the future of sex. Everything's going online and digital, in a few decades it really will be over for men who can't succeed on Tinder in 2018 (unless they manage to become betabuxx)

I only know how I did on tindr, no results. I put a lot of effort into that shit too. Story of my life.

It'd make sense to think this at first, but then you realise that shit like Tinder is the future of sex. Everything's going online and digital, in a few decades it really will be over for men who can't succeed on Tinder in 2018 (unless they manage to become betabuxx)
Indeed