Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil ,deceiving and disgusting creatures -Why I like most animals except dogs -I fucking hate dogs and every dog should be killed and eaten

They would if they were bigger and stronger, like tigers and lions
Tigers lions and other cats never gang up on their prey and kill for fun

It seem there is no point arguing with a dog nutter like you

Fuck you dog worshipper piece of shit you’re always sharing pro dog bullshit and anti cat stuff

This retard is nitpicking bullshit search results and saying dogs are good and angels

Dogs will kill you for fun

Most other animals don’t kill for fun you idiot

Barely any cat kills for fun and tortures it’s prey

Cats and lions like to torment their prey too.

Screenshot-20230528-153831-Samsung-Internet.jpg
These shit are made by pro dog lobbyists and dog media ,there are barely any videos on this while they’re are tons of videos of dogs killing kitten and children for fun

Why do you think tigers don’t attack humans in India ,they only attack if they are hungry and harmed

See?

I understand what you mean OP, but if I want to go live alone in a house in the mountains and I don't want to feel so alone, what do I do? a horse instead of a dog?

I understand what you mean OP, but if I want to go live alone in a house in the mountains and I don't want to feel so alone, what do I do? a horse instead of a dog?
A lot of cats or even one cat would solve your problem

I guess it makes sense, but the cat would pass from me just like a foid. Well, I think this.
Dude you’ve been brainwashed by dog media and lobbyists

Cats are more loyal and loving than piece of shit dogs

The myth that they are bad are created by dog worshippers

You should educate yourself more you are easily manipulated by dog media

Get a cat and learn that they are the best pets possible

Tigers and lions never attack or kill as pets like dogs you are such a clown of a user

Search people who have tigers and lions as pets and they never ever do what dogs do

See ? Idiot

@TheGrayWolf educate yourself retard

@FemoidsGTFO you too little bitch

I used to like dogs until i spent a year with my family in rural Poland, rural Poland is full of old people who don't care about their dogs and they let these animals run around killing smaller animals and chasing and bothering people.

Like when i would go for a walk i would never go alone since i was paranoid about getting attacked by a pack of dogs.

My family's dog has been hit by cars twice and it still tries to chase them jfl.

I used to like dogs until i spent a year with my family in rural Poland, rural Poland is full of old people who don't care about their dogs and they let these animals run around killing smaller animals and chasing and bothering people.

Like when i would go for a walk i would never go alone since i was paranoid about getting attacked by a pack of dogs.

My family's dog has been hit by cars twice and it still tries to chase them jfl.
true,i likled dogs before too ,but they are super evil creatures that kill for fun

I used to like dogs until i spent a year with my family in rural Poland, rural Poland is full of old people who don't care about their dogs and they let these animals run around killing smaller animals.
If it's rodents I honestly see no problem with this.
and chasing and bothering people.
Usually stray dogs don't cause trouble to people who are unafraid of them.
People in India complain of the same thing but, I have been around many packs of stray dogs and the only time they become agressive is if I have my dogs with me also and it becomes a dog on dog territory dispute. Otherwise, it's rare to be attacked by wild dogs in the city or even rural areas unless the person is doing something wrong. I don't have experience with the ones in Poland so I can't speak to that but I don't imagine why it would be too different than the conditions I've described above.

In fact I have known breed dogs (like Pitbulls, German Shepherds and Rottweilers) to become much more agressive than wild dogs. Wild dogs who are otherwise healthy don't have the potential to snap and kill if you make the right moves. However the breeds I described above, if they do snap, they can go for the kill and never let go.
Yeah I mean honestly, can you blame them? Some people in India really harass Street dogs in many ways.
@JayGoptri
Tagged and answered.

You always hear these dog wackos saying how they love dogs (or animals in general) more than people. They'll say that the dog is only there to "love" them, while other people (even their children and spouses) are just pains in the ass.
Well, perhaps if someone would feed me, give me shelter rent-free, show me constant love and affection 24-7, pet me, give me hugs and kisses and think every single god damn thing I do is cute, all while letting me lie around all day for my entire life without ever expecting me to bring any income or anything at all to the table... then I would undoubtedly be there to "love" them, too.
Of course the humans in the lives of these batshit crazy dog lovers don't show them the same levels of affection as their smelly dogs do. That's because they are not GETTING the levels of love and affection that the dogs get.

These nutcases need their dogs so badly because it seems that a brain-dead goofy dog with his dumb ass tongue hanging out is the only creature willing to hang with them and deal with their crap, and even then, it's only for the food (This is a big one because it perfectly summarizes why weirdos like @JayGoptri or @K9Otaku love dogs so much.)

-Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves

Here are some videos for you to watch :

View: https://youtu.be/rR88JEICBrE

View: https://youtu.be/g8P61jcAaSM

View: https://youtu.be/mF_jDt-Kl7E

Here are some studies :

I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me

Don’t say bullshit like oh you are a hypocrite why don’t you care for dogs , I don’t give a shit about any evil animal especially and fucking dog ,all dogs deserve to get brutally killed and eaten and fed to other animals

Just wanted to thank you bro. I never realized how unnatural and freakish it is to have dogs.
I can't look at dog owners the same way anymore. They are devilish creatures, unnatural creatures, they treat animals of another species like their own children, that's so disgusting and shows a rotten mind. No animal on earth would shelter and feed another animal from a different species. It's crazy behavior.
Hating dog-lovers is high IQ and blackpilled.

You always hear these dog wackos saying how they love dogs (or animals in general) more than people. They'll say that the dog is only there to "love" them, while other people (even their children and spouses) are just pains in the ass.
Well, perhaps if someone would feed me, give me shelter rent-free, show me constant love and affection 24-7, pet me, give me hugs and kisses and think every single god damn thing I do is cute, all while letting me lie around all day for my entire life without ever expecting me to bring any income or anything at all to the table... then I would undoubtedly be there to "love" them, too.
Of course the humans in the lives of these batshit crazy dog lovers don't show them the same levels of affection as their smelly dogs do. That's because they are not GETTING the levels of love and affection that the dogs get.

These nutcases need their dogs so badly because it seems that a brain-dead goofy dog with his dumb ass tongue hanging out is the only creature willing to hang with them and deal with their crap, and even then, it's only for the food (This is a big one because it perfectly summarizes why weirdos like @JayGoptri or @K9Otaku love dogs so much.)
Autism Speaks.

Just wanted to thank you bro. I never realized how unnatural and freakish it is to have dogs.
I can't look at dog owners the same way anymore. They are devilish creatures, unnatural creatures, they treat animals of another species like their own children, that's so disgusting and shows a rotten mind. No animal on earth would shelter and feed another animal from a different species. It's crazy behavior.
Hating dog-lovers is high IQ and blackpilled.
Are all Eastern European slum dwellers this retarded? And then they get encouragement from metro-sexual London×Frankfurt fags. I mean honestly if you are encouraging this clown comedy relief show then you have hit the bottom of the barrel bruh :feelsjuice:

Autism Speaks.
Are all Eastern European slum dwellers this retarded? And then they get encouragement from metro-sexual London×Frankfurt fags. I mean honestly if you are encouraging this clown comedy relief show then you have hit the bottom of the barrel bruh :feelsjuice:
The answers you get when you have bested the desperate dog lover nutcase :cool:
Go play with your dogs and treat them like your children, freak.

Hurrdurr.

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs.
Are you retarded? Western Europe and America do not kill dogs in any inhumane way today. Yes the culling techniques used in the past were decent and effective eventually, the Western nations learned fast and therefore they have a great synergy with their Human-Canine coexistence. But this was something Protestant Christians always practiced. Same with most Catholics, I believe.
The company of the dog makes up for all this. I prefer cats, but dogs have even evolved to read our facial expressions...
Correct :feelsokman:
-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals.
It's called heiraechy bitch. Something that foids and cucks deny should exist and therefore we are feeling terrible.

@nice_try ^
-cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)
Maybe a few might come to be tolerant of living with their owner but most of them are shady as fuck. Sorry bruh.

Not gonna watch whatever foid cuck propaganda this is. Face it you like cats because you think foids only want to fuck dogs instead of you, which isn't really true. Dogpill horseshit.
I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me.
@K9Otaku, @TheGrayWolf - if by chance feeling like you need a quick solitary laugh, @Mentally lost cel never disappoints !
Don’t say bullshit like oh you are a hypocrite why don’t you care for dogs , I don’t give a shit about any evil animal especially and fucking dog ,all dogs deserve to get brutally killed and eaten and fed to other animals
Going Crazy GIF
I call it "Cat Shit Crazy" :feelsjuice:

Are you retarded? Western Europe and America do not kill dogs in any inhumane way today.
Oh, so now the west isn't a shithole to you anymore when it fits your narrative ... hilarious.

It's called heiraechy bitch. Something that foids and cucks deny should exist and therefore we are feeling terrible.

@nice_try ^
Imagine being in a hierarchy with a different species, lmao.
No other animal on the planet is feeding and sheltering other species, it's disgusting, devilish, mentally ill behavior.

Maybe a few might come to be tolerant of living with their owner but most of them are shady as fuck. Sorry bruh.
Cats will actually bring their owners 'presents' like dead rodents. A dog doesn't have this level of gratitude. A dog is low IQ. That's also the reason why they're so easy to train. They don't have a will on their own, they're stupid, you can train them like slaves and they won't even notice that they're slaves. A cat is smarter than that.

Not gonna watch whatever foid cuck propaganda this is. Face it you like cats because you think foids only want to fuck dogs instead of you, which isn't really true. Dogpill horseshit.
It's not "foid cuck propaganda", it actually has nothing to do with foids or cucks, Idk why these things live rent-free in your head, anyways these video are extremely high IQ, logical, fact based and blackpilled, all the things you weirdo are lacking. The dogpill isn't "horseshit" you absolute braindead, women have been arrested for sexual activities with their dogs, it's fact.

If you have a dog, that's basically animal abuse.
You are holding an animal hostage.
You are the only source of food for that poor thing, that's why it can't ever leave you, you are holding it hostage.
Disgusting, god, I didn't know how despicable anybody with a dog really is ...

You are the only source of food for that poor thing, that's why it can't ever leave you, you are holding it hostage.
Disgusting, god, I didn't know how despicable anybody with a dog really is ...
@Copexodius Maximus

Oh, so now the west isn't a shithole to you anymore when it fits your narrative ... hilarious.
Dumbfuck. I am a Westerner. For 12 years longer than you. I know more than you do about where/when the West is a shithole and where it's not. For starters, in terms of behavior and deeper interactions (work or otherwise) the West is a HELLSCAPE. Anyone who worked in an Office or Gov organisation (like myself) knows that, did you? However, in terms of cleanliness and infra and certain other things of course the West is superior to other countries. Dumbass. Don't make me have to embaress you like always lol.
Imagine being in a hierarchy with a different species, lmao.
No other animal on the planet is feeding and sheltering other species, it's disgusting, devilish, mentally ill behavior.
What the fuck? Lol. What. The. Fuck
Cats will actually bring their owners 'presents' like dead rodents. A dog doesn't have this level of gratitude.

View: https://youtu.be/MdtH_ZSLJjI

What was that again?

What was that again??

View: https://youtu.be/oLYh2zN_F9g

A dog is low IQ. That's also the reason why they're so easy to train. They don't have a will on their own, they're stupid, you can train them like slaves and they won't even notice that they're slaves. A cat is smarter than that.
Simulation argument posits we are living in a simulation. This means we can rest assured that there is something greater out there (simulator) to sort of "take care" of us ultimately should we do deserve it. This same comfort runs through the dog having us as a master. It's the natural way of things, a heiraechy and being trained to serve but also being taken care of IF you serve. The reason you are a sick fuck is because you reject this notion for being "free". Hence you are truly lost bouncing around in a hellscape.

And again -

View: https://youtu.be/oLYh2zN_F9g

It's not "foid cuck propaganda", it actually has nothing to do with foids.
Total cuck nonsense. You are afraid of canine culture because you think foids have regular sex with dogs. Dumb shit who claims to be "superior than many Incels" but then gets smacked by me for being the very thing he finds feeble and meak. You are just pathetic dude and I always make you seeth.

What the fuck? Lol. What. The. Fuck
Yeah, it's fucked up.

What was that again?
Are you trying to make a point with a youtube video of people dressing up their dog and making it do tricks?
Dude, wtf?

You do realize that all these dogs are trained to do that, right?
These dogs do nothing on their own, they're too low IQ to do anything on their own, that's why it's so easy to train them.

Simulation argument posits we are living in a simulation. This means we can rest assured that there is something greater out there (simulator) to sort of "take care" of us ultimately should we do deserve it. This same comfort runs through the dog having us as a master. It's the natural way of things, a heiraechy and being trained to serve but also being taken care of IF you serve. The reason you are a sick fuck is because you reject this notion for being "free". Hence you are truly lost bouncing around in a hellscape.
Living in a delusion because it's comfortable .... that's the bluepill. You should be banned from here, you aren't blackpilled.

And again -
Why do you keep linking this video about a grown ass man crying because he lost his worker slave animal?

You are afraid of canine culture because you think foids have regular sex with dogs. Dumb shit who claims to be "superior than many Incels" but then gets smacked by me for being the very thing he finds feeble and meak. You are just pathetic dude and I always make you seeth.
You make false accusations all the time.
No, I'm actually not afraid.
No, it has nothing to do with the fact that many foids feel a sexual attraction towards dogs and some even act upon it and get put into prison for it.
No, I don't seeth, but I'm very sure that you do. (that's why you project it onto me)

You don't smack anyone, you make alot of assumptions and accusations that are almost always wrong, that's all you do and you look quite pathetic doing it.

@Copexodius Maximus
Sounds like a shitpost jfl. Although people like PETA unironically believe this and put down dogs rather than have them be adopted.

Sounds like a shitpost jfl. Although people like PETA unironically believe this and put down dogs rather than have them be adopted.
I actually meant that the guy is on copexodius maximus if u know what I mean :feelshaha:

-Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves

Here are some videos for you to watch :

View: https://youtu.be/rR88JEICBrE

View: https://youtu.be/g8P61jcAaSM

View: https://youtu.be/mF_jDt-Kl7E

Here are some studies :

I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me

20230609 045402 overlay

Yeah, it's fucked up.

Are you trying to make a point with a youtube video of people dressing up their dog and making it do tricks?
View attachment 778784 Dude, wtf?

You do realize that all these dogs are trained to do that, right?
Because it shows the exact opposite of what you are claiming.
These dogs do nothing on their own, they're too low IQ to do anything on their own, that's why it's so easy to train them.
I don't understand tf you are talking about. Wtf do you want them to do "on their own". I mean cats shit inside your house and their feces are toxic to about 30-50% of owners. It causes a brain parasite which makes you psychotic. Shit now after seeing his posts for a few years, I'm almost certain this is what happened to @Mentally lost cel.
Living in a delusion because it's comfortable .... that's the bluepill. You should be banned from here, you aren't blackpilled.
Lmao. It's comforting to believe in continuity if it's somewhat plausible. Simulation argument makes it plausible and is also factually very sound and theoretically robust enough to maybe be the "nature of reality". What's your problem with that? You prefer cat feces and ascending with ugly whore in your late 30's? Fucking Kek at how BLUEPILLED YOU are.

Man this is too easy I decimate your chances at making a convincing argument almost everytime. :feelskek:
Why do you keep linking this video about a grown ass man crying because he lost his worker slave animal?
Because he's normal and you are not? He's what you want to be and you are thrashing about dogs being evil so...I just don't know what planet you are from.
You make false accusations all the time.
No, I'm actually not afraid.
Pooping in paints afraid and unable to be humble about anything, yes.
No, it has nothing to do with the fact that many foids feel a sexual attraction towards dogs and some even act upon it and get put into prison for it.
No, I don't seeth, but I'm very sure that you do. (that's why you project it onto me).
You do seeth. Nah, even if I saw a foid messing with a dog it would have zero effect on me. You know that I am this forum's anti-dogpill advocate from years ago right? I don't believe this thing should discussed as an issue for Incels, and I do believe that is why Incels like @Mentally lost cel makes a strong case for dog hatred. Of course there are other minor issues, but he's the one who really has a personal axe to grind with dogs. It's hilarious man.
You don't smack anyone, you make alot of assumptions and accusations that are almost always wrong, that's all you do and you look quite pathetic doing it.
smacked slap gif GIF

Because it shows the exact opposite of what you are claiming.
Then you didn't understand what I was claiming.
I was claiming that cats bring their owners presents and that they're doing it on their own. Dogs don't do that, they only do what humans teach them to do, because they're stupid.
Your video actually PROVES ME RIGHT, because it's showing that dogs only do what humans teach them to do, they don't do anything to show gratitude on their own.

Lmao. It's comforting to believe in continuity if it's somewhat plausible. Simulation argument makes it plausible and is also factually very sound and theoretically robust enough to maybe be the "nature of reality". What's your problem with that?
It's not proven, so you can't use it as an argument.

You prefer cat feces and ascending with ugly whore in your late 30's? Fucking Kek at how BLUEPILLED YOU are.
I prefer no animals at all, because no creature on earth has relationships with other species like pet owners do. I'm happy to not own animals, it's against nature.
I would be happy to ascend, though. Anyone here would. If you don't crave romantic relationship with a woman, you are not an incel. So, yet another reason for you to be permabanned from here.

Man this is too easy I decimate your chances at making a convincing argument almost everytime. :feelskek:
In your head maybe, for anyone else everything you say is just niggerbabble.

Because he's normal and you are not? He's what you want to be and you are thrashing about dogs being evil so...I just don't know what planet you are from.
No, he's not what I want to be. Actually quite the opposite (like always with your false accusations).
I don't want to be some weirdo who's killing ducks for fun and has an intimate relationship with his pet animal.
Actually, I don't find him normal at all, quite the opposite.

Pooping in paints afraid and unable to be humble about anything, yes.
Afraid OF WHAT? Stop projecting, it's so annoying.

You do seeth. Nah, even if I saw a foid messing with a dog it would have zero effect on me. You know that I am this forum's anti-dogpill advocate from years ago right? I don't believe this thing should discussed as an issue for Incels, and I do believe that is why Incels like @Mentally lost cel makes a strong case for dog hatred. Of course there are other minor issues, but he's the one who really has a personal axe to grind with dogs. It's hilarious man.
I don't seethe at all, but I can tell you are the way you're projecting.
Also, the dogpill is PROVEN FACT. Women have been going to jail for it. There is no advocating for or against it, there is no discussion, it's a proven fact that the dogpill is real. If you deny facts, you are bluepilled and shoud be permabanned from here.
Already the fourth reason to perma ban you, god these mods are so dogshit retarded for having unbanned you, it's hilarious.

Please don't try to be funny with those pictures, you 40yo indian shithole grandpa can't meme.
The guy with the hat is life and it slapped you write in your face is what you're trying to say, I guess.

Then you didn't understand what I was claiming.
I was claiming that cats bring their owners presents and that they're doing it on their own.
Like what? Shitballs and dirty socks? Cats can carry more infection causing bacteria on average than canines, I believe.
Dogs don't do that, they only do what humans teach them to do, because they're stupid.
They are just amazing creatures. So much fun and so much love they give out. And they read facial expressions and react accordingly. Whereas a cat reacts almost like a foid who is demanding you to "impress me" all the time.
Your video actually PROVES ME RIGHT, because it's showing that dogs only do what humans teach them to do, they don't do anything to show gratitude on their own.
That's not true at all.
It's not proven, so you can't use it as an argument.
All religion worth taking up requires a certain amount of faith.
I prefer no animals at all, because no creature on earth has relationships with other species like pet owners do.
No clue what the fuck this means. Trust me this is retard speak. You can have relationships with dogs and people both of that is what you wanted so, yeah not sure what this mega retard ESL statement means.
I'm happy to not own animals, it's against nature.
No it's not. And though we use the word "owner" in grammar, it's not like I "own" them.
I would be happy to ascend, though. Anyone here would. If you don't crave romantic relationship with a woman, you are not an incel.
Fag. I craved for many years. Even you stopped sucking your thumbs.
No, he's not what I want to be. Actually quite the opposite (like always with your false accusations).
I don't want to be some weirdo who's killing ducks for fun and has an intimate relationship with his pet animal.
I'm sure hes had foid many times but that wasn't really my point when I said that. He's happy, and content, I'm happy and content, YOU are not! Full stop !
Actually, I don't find him normal at all, quite the opposite.
Seeth more.
Afraid OF WHAT? Stop projecting, it's so annoying.
Your own shadow and everyone else's.
Also, the dogpill is PROVEN FACT.
Total psuedo-intellectual rubbish to claim it's a problem for Incels to consider primary to the plight.
Women have been going to jail for it. There is no advocating for or against it, there is no discussion, it's a proven fact that the dogpill is real. If you deny facts, you are bluepilled and shoud be permabanned from here.
Hurrdurr UFOs is real man and gobernments is hidin themz from me so I dun geta fly to other planets

Already the fourth reason to perma ban you, god these mods are so dogshit retarded for having unbanned you, it's hilarious.
They are far smarter than you. Some of them.
Please don't try to be funny with those pictures, you 40yo indian shithole grandpa can't meme.
The guy with the hat is life and it slapped you write in your face is what you're trying to say, I guess.
You got meme blasted SUN!
Actually K9OTAKU had done an experiment with this a long time ago. He gave them the option to leave the home when they were both young and older - to run off into the wild and go search for food by leaving access to the street from his house. In every instance the would go and have fun, sometimes even amounting to a couple days, but always returned to the human home. And I have a little dog who lives in our apartment garage who is just happy to be touched and shown love (even without giving them food) they show you a very warm reception when you return home always. Food or no food !
Disgusting, god, I didn't know how despicable anybody with a dog really is.
KOOODIES EWWW
Go play with your dogs and treat them like your children, freak.
I treat them as good or better than I could ever treat any worthless children in this broken soyciety we have, no children would ever be worth having because the whole thing is pointless and broken. Dogs are far superior to having to fight with Globohomo children. Nearly all the people I know who have children are miserable or hiding it.

They are just amazing creatures. So much fun and so much love they give out. And they read facial expressions and react accordingly. Whereas a cat reacts almost like a foid who is demanding you to "impress me" all the time.
Cringe ... you sound like an animal fucker.

That's not true at all.
Yes it is and I even explained why.

All religion worth taking up requires a certain amount of faith.
That's why religion is a delusion and cope.

No clue what the fuck this means. Trust me this is retard speak. You can have relationships with dogs and people both of that is what you wanted so, yeah not sure what this mega retard ESL statement means.
It's not really hard to understand that feeding and sheltering a different species isn't natural. No other mammal on earth has relationships with a different species. A lion wouldn't feed and shelter a zebra. It wouldn't have a zebra as friend. A zerbra wouldn't feed and shelter a monkey, it wouldn't have monkey friends. The whole concept of having a pet is just unnatural.

Fag. I craved for many years. Even you stopped sucking your thumbs.
So you don't anymore? Which would make you not an incel and not belong on this forum .... mods shouldn't have unbanned you. Your permaban was justified.

I'm sure hes had foid many times but that wasn't really my point when I said that. He's happy, and content, I'm happy and content, YOU are not! Full stop !
You don't know if he had foids, you don't know if he's happy, or content. You don't know if I am happy or content. You know nothing but you run your mouth, everything you say is based on assumptions, not facts.
You're a weak little man, nothing you say has any worth.

Seeth more.
I told you 3 times already that I'm infact not seething, I'm pretty chill. We all know that you are the one seething, that's why you are projecting it so much.

Your own shadow and everyone else's.
Worthless, meaningless niggerbabble. Where's my translator?

Total psuedo-intellectual rubbish to claim it's a problem for Incels to consider primary to the plight.
Nobody ever claimed that it was "a problem for incels".
We just notice that it's a fact and that it exists.

Hurrdurr UFOs is real man and gobernments is hidin themz from me so I dun geta fly to other planets
Are you retarded?
Women went to jail for it, it was on the news, it's facts, not conspiracy theories like ufos.

You got meme blasted SUN!
You're so fucking cringe, of course only dogs can be around you.

And I have a little dog who lives in our apartment garage who is just happy to be touched and shown love (even without giving them food) they show you a very warm reception when you return home always. Food or no food !
You have a stray dog in your garage that you don't feed but you touch it from time to time and it doesn't run away?
Nigga you are just whack, you are fucking naaaasty.
images

I treat them as good or better than I could ever treat any worthless children in this broken soyciety we have, no children would ever be worth having because the whole thing is pointless and broken. Dogs are far superior to having to fight with Globohomo children. Nearly all the people I know who have children are miserable or hiding it.
Stay away from me, freak.
Go molest your dogs you filthy mudskin streetshiter. You are a failed man.
This nigga is so obsessed with these filthy street dogs, bah , bah bah disgusting freak.
He's probably jerking off to pictures of dogs, this freak, bah.

Last edited:
Cringe ... you sound like an animal fucker.
And you always sound like a soy mega cuck normie bluepillar who is in delusion about acsending.
Yes it is and I even explained why.
Nope. It's not. Sorry buddy.
That's why religion is a delusion and cope.
That's why your little house fantasy with afternoon tea and an very possibly an ugly Becky/Karen is a cope delusion as well. Bluepilled simp nonsense.
It's not really hard to understand that feeding and sheltering a different species isn't natural. No other mammal on earth has relationships with a different species.
Dude. We are the Alpha Apex mammals so naturally why wouldn't we also take care of various animals that have use to us?
A lion wouldn't feed and shelter a zebra. It wouldn't have a zebra as friend. A zerbra wouldn't feed and shelter a monkey, it wouldn't have monkey friends. The whole concept of having a pet is just unnatural.
@K9Otaku @TheGrayWolf @Moroccancel2- @MDMA @Hikikomori_cel @ADHD_cel @chuddyince23 @Grotesk @IronsideCel

This borish manchild's reason and/or rational for not taking dogs as pets is because the zebra and the lion don't do it.... :feelsjuice:

Hi @nice_try - we are humans.
evolution humans GIF

So you don't anymore? Which would make you not an incel and not belong on this forum .... mods shouldn't have unbanned you. Your permaban was justified.
No. Not being a simp and actively pursuing foid, or accepting the monk life and being content without trying to ascend is not a violation of this site. You are a mega retard. I do have the desire to fap to foid and would of course take the opportunity if a very attractive foid just threw herself at me, but otherwise, no I am resigned to it. Like MANY users here who are older, we accept our situation. That's called being at peace with it.
You don't know if he had foids, you don't know if he's happy, or content. You don't know if I am happy or content. You know nothing but you run your mouth, everything you say is based on assumptions, not facts.
This is exactly how I feel about your words here. You do this as well. Constantly.
You're a weak little man, nothing you say has any worth.
Very few people on this site agree with that, sorry.
I told you 3 times already that I'm infact not seething, I'm pretty chill. We all know that you are the one seething, that's why you are projecting it so much.
Seething.
Worthless, meaningless niggerbabble. Where's my translator?
Seething.
Nobody ever claimed that it was "a problem for incels".
We just notice that it's a fact and that it exists.
Oh quite a few posts from users have indicated great distress about dogpill being a reality at one time or another. They were hurting. Other topics also are the same. How can you claim they weren't affected by this ide?
Are you retarded?
Women went to jail for it, it was on the news, it's facts, not conspiracy theories like ufos.
Lol. Dude. That doesn't mean jack shit. Like 2 women went to jail one month for weird dog stuff and 100 women went to jail country wide that same month for domestic abuse of their child or husband.
You're so fucking cringe, of course only dogs can be around you.
Others are around me. Sorry wrong again.
You have a stray dog in your garage that you don't feed but you touch it from time to time and it doesn't run away?
No German boy. It's not just my garage . The whole fucking apartment community of 2000 people also park in this massive two story garage. I have fed it a few times but it's a stray. Even if I don't feed it and even before I ever did, it would be happy to have the contact with me. That's how canines are. Of course they also want food too. So what. So do you !
Stay away from me, freak.
Go molest your dogs you filthy mudskin streetshiter. You are a failed man.
This type of talk is why I call you savant autistic.
This nigga is so obsessed with these filthy street dogs, bah , bah bah disgusting freak.
He's probably jerking off to pictures of dogs, this freak, bah.
You are a very borish manbaby. This is something many users likely notice about you.

Last edited:
Nah, cats, ducks, etc.
Dogs don't usually kill cats if they are pets of humans, but it can happen in the wild. If they are letting their dogs roam and it is kept at a minimum, (meaning the part of the population that is doing it is small) I don't see too much of an issue. Dogs occasionally atta king ducks who stray too close doesn't really effect the duck population on the whole, so I don't see the issue. Rats and rodents and pigeons or small birds also do not decrease in population from the occasional dog attack.

true,i likled dogs before too ,but they are super evil creatures that kill for fun
Cats kill "for fun" too. They catch mince but don't eat them. https://www.victorpest.com/articles/what-to-do-when-your-cat-brings-you-a-gift

Domesticated predators do that because they still have hunting instincts while being no longer used to eat raw meat. It is just nature. Saying that lions or panthers wouldn't do that is retarded. There are just not enough of these in domesticated situations to be able to tell. If a large number of them were domesticated, they would behave the same way as dogs and cats.

Dogs sometimes do attack children for various reasons. Some do because the kids have been stupidly aggressive towards them (throwing stones, sticks, etc), others because they are mentally ill (it happens) or have rabies. Yet, given the very high number of dogs in daily contact with humans, these incidents are rare.

Yes, I am a dog-loving propagandist. It is even in my name. Seethe all you want.

Why do you think the most deaths and attacks from an animal comes from dogs ?
Because they are by (very) far the most numerous animal in contact with humans. Also, they can kill a man while cats can't.

And you always sound like a soy mega cuck normie bluepillar who is in delusion about acsending.
It was already shown that you are the one who is bluepilled, dogpill denier, delusion coper. Ascending isn't a delusion you dumbass fucking nigger, I've been here long enough to see countless users leave because they ascended. You dumb fucking retard, I know so much more than you but you keep talking, it's annoying.

Nope. It's not. Sorry buddy.
Yes. It is. I've already proven it earlier in this thread.

That's why your little house fantasy with afternoon tea and an very possibly an ugly Becky/Karen is a cope delusion as well. Bluepilled simp nonsense.
Many have done it and keep doing it, so it's not a cope delusion.

Dude. We are the Alpha Apex mammals so naturally why wouldn't we also take care of various animals that have use to us?
Lmao, where is the argument? Just because an animal is ontop of the food chain doesn't make it shelter and feed other species, you have no arguments here, it's unnatural, no other mammal on earth acts like this, it's unnatural.

Hi @nice_try - we are humans.
Humans ARE animals, dumbfuck.

No. Not being a simp and actively pursuing foid, or accepting the monk life and being content without trying to ascend is not a violation of this site. You are a mega retard. I do have the desire to fap to foid and would of course take the opportunity if a very attractive foid just threw herself at me, but otherwise, no I am resigned to it. Like MANY users here who are older, we accept our situation. That's called being at peace with it.
You accepted that you're a failure and a loser and that dogs are the only friends you'l ever have because humans can't stand you, okay, but why do you still keep talking like you're the best and smartest person on earth?

This is exactly how I feel about your words here. You do this as well. Constantly.
You need to read more carefully then, because everything I say is based on a fact which I usually explain in my post.

Very few people on this site agree with that, sorry.
Ok, this made me laugh. You are so delusional you don't even realize that you're the laughingstock of the forum :feelskek:

Seething.
Yes, you are. Go stick it in one of your dogs to calm down maybe.

Oh quite a few posts from users have indicated great distress about dogpill being a reality at one time or another. They were hurting. Other topics also are the same. How can you claim they weren't affected by this ide?
We have dumb bluepill niggers from time to time, big news. Dogpill is confirmed by facts and media news, it's not open for discussion, it's a proven fact.

Lol. Dude. That doesn't mean jack shit. Like 2 women went to jail one month for weird dog stuff and 100 women went to jail country wide that same month for domestic abuse of their child or husband.
Yes, pal. Facts do mean shit. 2 women went to jail because they got caught. One can only guess the amount who aren't caught.
Getting caught is very difficult when the dog can't tell anyone ... idiot.

Others are around me. Sorry wrong again.
That's weird because you said that you avoid social relationships .... did you lie? Or is it the "unpaid intimacy with a foid" that you're talking about?

No German boy. It's not just my garage . The whole fucking apartment community of 2000 people also park in this massive two story garage. I have fed it a few times but it's a stray. Even if I don't feed it and even before I ever did, it would be happy to have the contact with me. That's how canines are. Of course they also want food too. So what. So do you !
So you DID feed it, proving me correct again. And what kind of shithole do you live in that you have wild animals in your garage, wtf...
That's how canines are ... yes ... beggars ... begging for food and shelter, because they're too stupid to hunt. They're just pathetic creatures, humans have bred them into pathetic creatures, they once were wolves, now they are useless beggars and hobos who can't even survive without humans giving them food ... sad sad sad. Of course these animals come to you for food, they would starve if they didn't.

This type of talk is why I call you savant autistic.
Seething.

You are a very borish manbaby. This is something many users likely notice about you.
Seething.

It was already shown that you are the one who is bluepilled, dogpill denier, delusion coper. Ascending isn't a delusion you dumbass fucking nigger, I've been here long enough to see countless users leave because they ascended. You dumb fucking retard, I know so much more than you but you keep talking, it's annoying.
Seething with anger it's so obvious. Remain silent when an elder is teaching you ..ruhig sein Schweigen !
Yes. It is. I've already proven it earlier in this thread.
No. Not proven.
Many have done it and keep doing it, so it's not a cope delusion.
No. Many Incels have not. The majority remain Incel for life I believe.
Lmao, where is the argument? Just because an animal is ontop of the food chain doesn't make it shelter and feed other species, you have no arguments here, it's unnatural, no other mammal on earth acts like this, it's unnatural.
Dude. It's not just about "the food chain" lol. Spoken like an NPC enviro vegan cuck.
Humans ARE animals, dumbfuck.
Lol. The complexity of the human brain in its current evolution allows for it to behave differently than the majority of mammals. Some of these things fall in line with an otherwise healthy transcendant approach. Taking canines as pets is one such approach to living and coping.
You accepted that you're a failure and a loser and that dogs are the only friends you'l ever have because humans can't stand you.
okay, but why do you still keep talking like you're the best and smartest person on earth?
Actually I have quality irl interaction with people inside and outside of a heiraechy. I'm certain you don't have this genuine interaction. Outside of that unfiltered and unidirectional "friendship" is mostly bullshit.
You need to read more carefully then, because everything I say is based on a fact which I usually explain in my post.
Based on your seething.
Ok, this made me laugh. You are so delusional you don't even realize that you're the laughingstock of the forum :feelskek:.
Not true.
Yes, you are. Go stick it in one of your dogs to calm down maybe.
See, this sort of behavior you have is why you are a seething manbaby and I'm not. Everyone can sense it.
We have dumb bluepill niggers from time to time, big news. Dogpill is confirmed by facts and media news, it's not open for discussion, it's a proven fact.
That a few people did some weird things with dogs? Been going on with every animal and every thing in life, how does that effect or matter for our Inceldom? Explain without being a prick and I'll read it.
Yes, pal. Facts do mean shit. 2 women went to jail because they got caught. One can only guess the amount who aren't caught.
Getting caught is very difficult when the dog can't tell anyone ... idiot.
Dude seriously who gives a rats ass that two weirdo toilets tried some weirdo beastiality ?
That's weird because you said that you avoid social relationships .... did you lie? Or is it the "unpaid intimacy with a foid" that you're talking about?
Nigger give it up. You ain't gonna "catch me" in shit. Some things are not 100% a thing all the time. Yes I avoid most of them compared to a normie corporate person of my age and peer group, definitely.
So you DID feed it, proving me correct again. And what kind of shithole do you live in that you have wild animals in your garage, wtf.
Stray dogs come into big parking garages. I fed it a few times but the point is that she was happy to be pet and touched by people even with food, she would come running to say hello.
That's how canines are ... yes ... beggars ... begging for food and shelter, because they're too stupid to hunt.
Oh my canines are wild, they could have hunted and scavanged if left in the wild, but the fact they are needing of parentage is exactly why they are so special and fitting as companions for Man. You are a dullard. I could destroy you in open debate about this fact. The entire world would agree accept for some happy-to-be malfunctioning borish idiot like you.
They're just pathetic creatures, humans have bred them into pathetic creatures, they once were wolves.
Yes human breeding has interfered with them. That why my dogs are WILD native species like the dingo. I do very minimal training (potty outdoors and some exercise training) and mostly allow them to run and play the way they want/need. Western breed dogs are a bit of a joke. I mean, that any dog who doesn't look like a wolf has probably been screwed up in the head over the many years of breeding and that is tragic. Then there are the toy breeds which are abnormal as fuck. It's usually the result of foid's whims being given the upper hand.
now they are useless beggars and hobos who can't even survive without humans giving them food ... sad sad sad. Of course these animals come to you for food, they would starve if they didn't.
Asked and answered above.

Seething with anger it's so obvious. Remain silent when an elder is teaching you ..ruhig sein Schweigen !
I'm not seething at all, so you're simply wrong. Your continuous misjudgment of things is frightening and also the reason why I would never ever take advice from you and I pity everyone who does.

No. Not proven.
Yes. Proven. Proof is literally right there for anyone to read.

No. Many Incels have not. The majority remain Incel for life I believe.
We can't know the exact numbers but from my feel I can tell that we have more people leaving than people staying, so that's a good indication of me being correct and you being wrong. You have no indicators or evidence for your claim (like always).

Actually I have quality irl interaction with people inside and outside of a heiraechy. I'm certain you don't have this genuine interaction. Outside of that unfiltered and unidirectional "friendship" is mostly bullshit.
Why are you always so certain of things that you don't know? You're wrong here, AGAIN.

That a few people did some weird things with dogs? Been going on with every animal and every thing in life, how does that effect or matter for our Inceldom? Explain without being a prick and I'll read it.
I don't want to discuss blackpill 101. That some women will rather give intimacy to fucking dogs instead of men is pretty crazy.

Dude seriously who gives a rats ass that two weirdo toilets tried some weirdo beastiality ?
I already explained to you that it's more tha njust two. Two got caught, many more do it whitout being caught.

Stray dogs come into big parking garages. I fed it a few times but the point is that she was happy to be pet and touched by people even with food, she would come running to say hello.
It does that because it expects to get food. How can you not understand this simple fact?

Oh my canines are wild, they could have hunted and scavanged if left in the wild, but the fact they are needing of parentage is exactly why they are so special and fitting as companions for Man. You are a dullard. I could destroy you in open debate about this fact. The entire world would agree accept for some happy-to-be malfunctioning borish idiot like you.
I haven't seen you destroy a single person in a debate so far, so I doubt it, but okay, whatever floats your cope boat.

I'm not seething at all, so you're simply wrong. Your continuous misjudgment of things is frightening and also the reason why I would never ever take advice from you and I pity everyone who does.
Where did you get the thought that I asked you to take advice from me in a serious fashion?
Yes. Proven. Proof is literally right there for anyone to read.
Nope. You seem to have a very narrow minded dogmatic understanding of "proof". Basically it means what Nice Try's GigaAutisim prefers.
We can't know the exact numbers but from my feel I can tell that we have more people leaving than people staying, so that's a good indication of me being correct and you being wrong. You have no indicators or evidence for your claim (like always).
Leaving? People are signing up daily. Yes people come and go. Besides, people leaving doesn't always indicate acsending. What I was saying is that many numbers of people fall into the category of becoming life long monks for one reason or another now days. From some point onward they choose the monk life in both practice and mind. Many reoccurring users are like this. I would that all the colored users who have joined on or after 2018 fall into this category. There are a few "Komesarj types", yes they do acsend.
Why are you always so certain of things that you don't know? You're wrong here, AGAIN.
Because I do know them.
I don't want to discuss blackpill 101. That some women will rather give intimacy to fucking dogs instead of men is pretty crazy.
It's not Blackpill 101. Look at how Komesarj types and other Incels do acsend. So how come the dogpill doesn't apply to their case all of a sudden. And if believe Copex about me or some ugly Indian similar to me, how come the dogpill doesn't apply to ugly Indians. Hell I even know a few Indians who are below average and have Stacies. It is very rare, but I know that in those cases the cunt in question would not fuck a dog over those relatively low smv men. So when you say some women, yeah I mean that number is so small that it isn't truly a problem for Incels.
I already explained to you that it's more tha njust two. Two got caught, many more do it whitout being caught.
Again this is bullshit logic and you have no proof. Most women do not do it and would not rather fuck their dog over us. You just don't ever get to find out because there are Chad's and normies who take the girl first. Common sense !
It does that because it expects to get food. How can you not understand this simple fact?
How can you not understand that it began wagging it's tale and approach me to say hellow even before I have it food. No dude, it's clear to see that wild canines are happy just to be touched by humans. Of course food plays a part in it but why is that such a negative thing, idk wtf you are even on about !?!
I haven't seen you destroy a single person in a debate so far, so I doubt it, but okay, whatever floats your cope boat.
Stop writing "everyone" and "single person", let's focus on you. You were destroyed. And continue to be. By several people actually.

Some dogs are very based.