Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil ,deceiving and disgusting creatures -Why I like most animals except dogs -I fucking hate dogs and every dog should be killed and eaten

Based mental lost cel arc

Why do you think the most deaths and attacks from an animal comes from dogs ?

You’ve been brainwashed by dog lobbyists

Not big cats or any other animal
Because most people are retarded and get the aggressive pit bulls and Rottweilers.

My Labrador was absolutely nice

Because most people are retarded and get the aggressive pit bulls and Rottweilers.

My Labrador was absolutely nice
It was deceiving you

Dogs kill kittens and children even if they are well fed and not abused

Can you please read my post and watch the videos ?

It was deceiving you

Dogs kill kittens and children even if they are well fed and not abused

Can you please read my post and watch the videos ?
My dog killed several groundhogs. But why should I care if it killed groundhogs?

My dog killed several groundhogs. But why should I care if it killed groundhogs?
You are a disgusting dog nutter

You should’ve prevented your demonspawn to kill

Are you happy that your shitbeast destroyed some wildlife you fucking idiot

I wish some bigger animal kills your dog

You are a disgusting dog nutter

You should’ve prevented your demonspawn to kill

Are you happy that your shitbeast destroyed some wildlife you fucking idiot

I wish some bigger animal kills your dog
Lmao. Why do you care about a groundhog?

Also, what about lions and tigers? They kill plenty

Lmao. Why do you care about a groundhog?

Also, what about lions and tigers? They kill plenty
They kill for food

No cat ever kills for fun

A groundhog can be a better pet than a shitbeast

Your disgusting evil animal killed for fun

the only thing worse than dogs are the lunatics who treat them like humans.

People eat pigs which are smarter than dogs, so what is wrong with killing/eating dogs? Nothing.

~~~~~

@Med Amine
Both shouldn't be harmed

People eat pigs which are smarter than dogs, so what is wrong with killing/eating dogs? Nothing.

~~~~~

@Med Amine
Very true and based

Also literally every animal we eat are smarter than dogs

Dog worshippers like @carbonatedwater let his evil dog kill poor groundhogs

I fucking hate dogs and dog owners

Dogs are fucking stupid. People just like them because they think the dogs ‘love them’. Dogs dont love their owners. They only care about getting food.

Id love to kill a dog right in front of a normie.
High iq and based as fuck

I’d love to torture and kill a dog in front of their owner

Very true and based

Also literally every animal we eat are smarter than dogs

Dog worshippers like @carbonatedwater let his evil dog kill poor groundhogs

I fucking hate dogs and dog owners
I literally let it outside and it wandered around.

It doesn’t kill for fun. That would be the orca.

Dogs are fucking stupid. People just like them because they think the dogs ‘love them’. Dogs dont love their owners. They only care about getting food.

Id love to kill a dog right in front of a normie.
Plus they are very evil and kill weaker animals for fun

~~~~~

@Med Amine
i think it's my time to stop talking about dogs unless i wanna end up getting my permaban for "animal abuse".

this whole animal drama started by the video of the chink cooking a dog but actually i got that thread from a video posted on .co in 2020

I literally let it outside and it wandered around.

It doesn’t kill for fun. That would be the orca.
Kys dog worshipper idiot

Dogs only care for food and kill for fun and are very stupid

Those things are only useful for herding sheep, hunting, or sniffing shit out. Any dog that doesn’t serve that purpose could be shipped to a Chinese wet market for all I care

i think it's my time to stop talking about dogs unless i wanna end up getting my permaban for "animal abuse".

this whole animal drama started by the video of the chink cooking a dog but actually i got that thread from a video posted on .co in 2020
You wouldn’t though , just don’t post stuff you can explain like me doing

Dog gore should be allowed

Fucking dog worshippers here only care for dogs and not for other animals

Those things are only useful for herding sheep, hunting, or sniffing shit out. Any dog that doesn’t serve that purpose could be shipped to a Chinese wet market for all I care
Based as fuck

King

You wouldn’t though , just don’t post stuff you can explain like me doing

Dog gore should be allowed

Fucking dog worshippers here only care for dogs and not for other animals
i remember you from your previous account, you ended up fighting with @Lycan and then getting perma banned.
why didn't you make a ban appeal and come back in the same account?

i remember you from your previous account, you ended up fighting with @Lycan and then getting perma banned.
why didn't you make a ban appeal and come back in the same account?
I deleted it cuz of that stuff

I care for animals except dogs

Kys dog worshipper idiot

Dogs only care for food and kill for fun and are very stupid
who cares if they’re “stupid”

Seriously, why should I care if my dog is stupid or kills groundhogs.

who cares if they’re “stupid”

Seriously, why should I care if my dog is stupid or kills groundhogs.
You shouldn’t let the shitbeast kill anything

you should torture and kill your dog

He only cares for food

Every time the owner dies dogs eat the owner even if there is available food !

Go look at how dogs play with torturing and killing cats you fucking dog nutter
Cats and lions like to torment their prey too.

Screenshot-20230528-153831-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Cats are better and more intelligent animals
You refuse to accept other facts, so there's no point arguing with you. You're stuck in your ways, like they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

You refuse to accept other facts, so there's no point arguing with you. You're stuck in your ways, like they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
I do accept some cats play with their prey but they don’t kill for fun

You’re the one who’s stuck in their own ways

I said everything to you back in basedspace and you were still rejecting it

Do you even care for other animals than dogs ?

Cats don’t gang up and kill children for fun

Fucking moron

You shouldn’t let the shitbeast kill anything

you should torture and kill your dog

He only cares for food

Every time the owner dies dogs eat the owner even if there is available food !
Tell me why I should care if my dog is “stupid”.

@Robtical

I have the same thoughts, except for the killing part, lol.

I'd rather just leave them alone and let them lurk in their own way, like I don't like them but I don't want to deal with them either.

I just hate that every fucking house has these bastards and every time you walk by it barks as loud as fuck and then you have normies laughing at you because you got scared.

I have the same thoughts, except for the killing part, lol.

I'd rather just leave them alone and let them lurk in their own way, like I don't like them but I don't want to deal with them either.

I just hate that every fucking house has these bastards and every time you walk by it barks as loud as fuck and then you have normies laughing at you because you got scared.
True but if you leave them they kill kittens and children for fun

There is a reason they are killed after 2 weeks in a shelter too bad our shithole country don’t do it and now it’s a dog hell where we see dead kittens in the streets every day and at least one person dies due to dog attacks every week

jeet here,

it's similar here man, cats are kind of rare sight because fucking stupid dogs overwhelmingly roam on our streets and god damn are they adaptable to the environment ?! you can literally find some of filthy ones easily chilling in open sewers just like pigs, no fucking joke

and i suspect these motherhubbers are primer reason we don't get to see many flora and fauna like we used to see in past; cats have gone mostly invisible or they are so piss afraid of everything they just run if approached

and faggot subhumans in my cuntry also feed these street menaces like they are their relatives huh, equally boost their population growth and at end face consequences by dog bites; and as if this wasn't enough EVEN FUCKING SUPREME COURT OF THIS SUBHUMAN COUNTRY WANTS TO PROTECT STREET DOGS BY BRINGING DECRESS AGAINST MUNICIPAL DOG POUNDS HUUUH they rather wants to "relocate" them or other things

just about 4 or 5 month ago there was a case of street dogs ganging up and mauling a barely 3-4 year old kid to death here; some wise people asked for castration and euthanasia for dogs but muh environmentalist reeee and all faggots ganged up against them...and like all things here it was eventually forgotten

i hate those fucking dogs so much it's unreal

jeet here,

it's similar here man, cats are kind of rare sight because fucking stupid dogs overwhelmingly roam on our streets and god damn are they adaptable to the environment ?! you can literally find some of filthy ones easily chilling in open sewers just like pigs, no fucking joke

and i suspect these motherhubbers are primer reason we don't get to see many flora and fauna like we used to see in past; cats have gone mostly invisible or they are so piss afraid of everything they just run if approached

and faggot subhumans in my cuntry also feed these street menaces like they are their relatives huh, equally boost their population growth and at end face consequences by dog bites; and as if this wasn't enough EVEN FUCKING SUPREME COURT OF THIS SUBHUMAN COUNTRY WANTS TO PROTECT STREET DOGS BY BRINGING DECRESS AGAINST MUNICIPAL DOG POUNDS HUUUH they rather wants to "relocate" them or other things

just about 4 or 5 month ago there was a case of street dogs ganging up and mauling a barely 3-4 year old kid to death here; some wise people asked for castration and euthanasia for dogs but muh environmentalist reeee and all faggots ganged up against them...and like all things here it was eventually forgotten

i hate those fucking dogs so much it's unreal
Me too

Fuck dogs I hope everyone of them dies painfully

i haven't killed dogs but i have brutally thrashed so many through my life, even muh puppies in front of their bitches (literal haha)

primary reason i am so hateful of these is because i was bitten by these fuckers at least 3 times in my childhood, fuck man getting those 5 syringe anti-rabies course each time they bit me was just so bullshit experience...and they fucking inject it in belly!!
those anti-rabies dosages used to kill my hunger or desire to eat
i was even bitten by street boars (pigs) here huh :reeeeee:

last time a bitch bit me for nothing was when i was 11 or so and then i decided fuck sympathy with these i will go full scorched earth, and just started beating the shit out of these fuckers whenever they tried to bark at me; kept doing so for years, my neighbours hated me for being violent towards them but i did not care - and result is, after these years where i live my street dogs recognise me and they don't try to meddle with me anymore, while same fuckers recently bit a middle aged woman here last year huh.

i haven't killed dogs but i have brutally thrashed so many through my life, even muh puppies in front of their bitches (literal haha)

primary reason i am so hateful of these is because i was bitten by these fuckers at least 3 times in my childhood, fuck man getting those 5 syringe anti-rabies course each time they bit me was just so bullshit experience...and they fucking inject it in belly!!
those anti-rabies dosages used to kill my hunger or desire to eat
i was even bitten by street boars (pigs) here huh :reeeeee:

last time a bitch bit me for nothing was when i was 11 or so and then i decided fuck sympathy with these i will go full scorched earth, and just started beating the shit out of these fuckers whenever they tried to bark at me; kept doing so for years, my neighbours hated me for being violent towards them but i did not care - and result is, after these years where i live my street dogs recognise me and they don't try to meddle with me anymore, while same fuckers recently bit a middle aged woman here last year huh.
Based as fuck ! Dogs are literal evil vermin man

I poisoned these demons pawns with antifreeze and beaten them till they shake uncontrollably

Where do you live

India, aka incelistan
Very relatable

I heard some ABC bullshit is very bad

It’s insane how so many idiot people want dogs to not get killed so much

Turkey is now become India