Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [DOGPILL] "Women Sleep Better Next to Dogs Than Next to Men, According to a Study"

Yet another dogpill confirmed

"Just take a pic of you with dogs for tinder bro! Girls love dogs."

Yea theyll see you have a dog, match with you, come to your house and fuck your dog stupid cuck

lol at this reality, and the unabashedness of those covering it

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

Until the untrained piece of shit rips her face off while she sleeps.

JFL at dogpill deniers

Until the untrained piece of shit rips her face off while she sleeps.

Aren't those mostly shitbulls though?

If dogs ever became superintelligent I wonder if they would make dogcels.co for the bottom 80% dogs who can't fuck humans.

I am not joking at all when I say that at the very least 20% of women have had sexual relations with a dog. Take the dogpill.

If dogs ever became superintelligent I wonder if they would make dogcels.co for the bottom 80% dogs who can't fuck humans.
With chihuahuas as the curries of dogs

"Just take a pic of you with dogs for tinder bro! Girls love dogs."

Yea theyll see you have a dog, match with you, come to your house and fuck your dog stupid cuck

Jesus.
Abc wn brianross 130912 wg

Don't you mean "women sleep with dogs better than men"?

We're too far gone man.

Aren't those mostly shitbulls though?
Breed of peace
I hate when people get all defensive about how pitbulls aren´t dangerous you especially see this in comment sections about pitbull attacks on the News on Facebook or Youtube.

I watch a lot of gore websites and 99% of the time such attacks happens it´s always pitbulls.

I hate when people get all defensive about how pitbulls aren´t dangerous you especially see this in comment sections about pitbull attacks on the News on Facebook or Youtube.

I watch a lot of gore websites and 99% of the time such attacks happens it´s always pitbulls.
you hate what you see
Pitbull

Even if hypergamy rises those canines will always be the SMV top dogs

Same.

@Anonymous MG

Yeah it´s not just "the media" who are out to get these dogs as pitbull lovers claim it´s facts to be frank in my years looking at gore I have only seen 1-2 times that other races of dogs, some skinny stray dogs in a pack attacked and ate a human in a 3rd world country all the dozens of other threads it was always pitbulls who attacked even their owner and pitbull lovers always say it´s the way they are raised but often they just attack without any reason even their beloved owner I even saw a video of a woman on Documenting Reality who got her face eaten by her pitbull, btw that was also only 1 out of 3 videos I couldn´t watch through out of the hundreds maybe over a 1000 videos I have seen on there.

Yeah it´s not just "the media" who are out to get these dogs as pitbull lovers claim it´s facts to be frank in my years looking at gore I have only seen 1-2 times that other races of dogs, some skinny stray dogs in a pack attacked and ate a human in a 3rd world country all the dozens of other threads it was always pitbulls who attacked even their owner and pitbull lovers always say it´s the way they are raised but often they just attack without any reason even their beloved owner I even saw a video of a woman on Documenting Reality who got her face eaten by her pitbull, btw that was also only 1 out of 3 videos I couldn´t watch through out of the hundreds maybe over a 1000 videos I have seen on there.
Violent breed designed to take down larger animals, a fight club arena mutt.

By that point males.co would be a thing. They would fit right in.

Got the link to the last vid?

Dogpill kiss

A women will kiss a dog rather than a ugly male

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back