Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Dogpill] Widowed Woman dead trying to save 2 dogs from burning house

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
https://www.clarionledger.com/story...-woman-dies-trying-save-pets-fire/2596795002/

MONTICELLO, Miss. — A Mississippi woman has died after going back into her burning home to try to save her pets, just days after her husband's funeral.

The Daily Leader reports that firefighters on Wednesday recovered the body of 72-year-old MaryAnn McMahon from her home in Lawrence County. Her daughter, Amy Rutland, was hospitalized.

McMahon's husband, Patrick, died Jan. 10 and his funeral was Monday. Sheriff Lessie Butler says Rutland was staying with her mother after the funeral.

Lawrence County Fire Coordinator Lyle Berard says the two women escaped the single-story house during the fire early Wednesday, but McMahon went back in to try to save her pets.

Butler says the burned bodies of McMahon's two dogs were found in the home.

Jfl i used to live around monticello

that's actually kinda depressing.

No woman can forget the "knot" once they have it.

Lol, imagine if it was her incel son inside there, do you think she would go back? No of course not.

Dogpill is brutal

Lol, imagine if it was her incel son inside there, do you think she would go back? No of course not.

Dogpill is brutal
Depends on how old she is really. If A kid is born to a young mom the kid is screwed because the mom doesn't care.

Threads like this will make the admin never approve dogpill tag tbh. Dont be tardcel

Brutal dogepill

I'll never understand people who are obsessed with their pets.

I’m surprised since it’s usually cats.