Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Dogpill] Roastie admits prefering to fuck dogs over Incels

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Ok, so a friend of of mine is currently betabuxxing to a 31 yo roastie (he's 23) and he is pretty blackpilled and he sent her a meme about the Dogpill.
thats her reaction:
(I blurred the whore's face for the sake of my friend so he wont get doxxed)

It's over! JBA is one of the most legitimate theories, nothing of sub 8, JBA is a proven law.

It's over! JBA is one of the most legitimate theories, nothing of sub 8, JBA is a proven law.
were at the bottom of the pecking order BOYO

I want to eradicate dogs now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That definition of inceldom is completely wrong
full

Dogs are gods

Why am I not surprised

Lifefuel for Cynic-cels

I always thought the dogpill was one of those half true half joke pills. But ive been blind to the truth this whole time

I always thought the dogpill was one of those half true half joke pills. But ive been blind to the truth this whole time
Glad i was the one that opened your mind

Hurts to know dogs get more human pussy than you do

@tehgymcel420

I still refuse the dog pill. That's too much. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

a friend of of mine is currently betabuxxing to a 31 yo roastie (he's 23) and he is pretty blackpilled
theres a pretty big contradiction here

Dogpill is beyond brutal

JBC is rule (just be a canine)

JFL my dog has higher sexual market value than me

It's over when you have less value as a partner than a dog